Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central
19.23%
Bell County
80.77%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Bell County 9/17
Narrow wins for Johnson Central over Sheldon Clark and Knox Central = Bell **** for the Golden Eagles. Bobcats by 21+
JC by 7
JC will show up with their A-Game. But unfortunatly Bell's B and C games are just as good. JC will keep it close till the fourth then the depth will overwhelm JC. JC-21 BC-35
I like 28-14 Bell Co. Best of luck to both teams,will be keeping a close eye on this one.
Just have the feeling that Bell County is on a different level than any team they will play this year. Might be close in the first but bell will pull away. The bobcats are too exsplosive on O too strong and fast on D and dont make mistakes. It will take a team playing a perfect game on both sides for 4 quarters to beat bell.
Go bell county
An easy win for Bell; this team is a class act. Great coach and great players, the combination for winning championships.
Boyle County handled Johnson Central the first game of the season in an away game for Boyle. Bell should have no problem especially being at home.
Bell Co 32
JC 14
If Bell wins big, it will make it hard for anyone to believe they will be contested this year...
JC is a very good football team. But, I just don't see them competing with Bell County's offense.

Bell County-28
Johnson Central-14
Below Zero Wrote:JC is a very good football team. But, I just don't see them competing with Bell County's offense.

Bell County-28
Johnson Central-14

What makes Bell Co's offense so SICK this year is they can pass the ball very very good.
Football1 Wrote:If Bell wins big, it will make it hard for anyone to believe they will be contested this year...

Yes, very good point but I believe that Bell Co. is already at that point.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Bell big
devildawh20 Wrote:Just have the feeling that Bell County is on a different level than any team they will play this year. Might be close in the first but bell will pull away. The bobcats are too exsplosive on O too strong and fast on D and dont make mistakes. It will take a team playing a perfect game on both sides for 4 quarters to beat bell.

I see your finally coming around you need a Bell Co. shrit now:Thumbs:
Good Luck J.C. I hope you win and I have all ways had a soft spot for JJ Jude and his Family.
JC 14
BC 12
Bulldog 17 Wrote:Good Luck J.C. I hope you win and I have all ways had a soft spot for JJ Jude and his Family.
JC 14
BC 12

I hope you dont think JC will hold Bell Co to only 12 points on Log Mountain?
I would like to see JC give them a run for their money but I seriously doubt if they will. I remember JJ Jude when he played for Martin County in the Youth League. He was a tough little player then, and now he is a tough, much bigger player now, but his team does not match up with Bell.

If I were betting big bucks on the game, I would be betting on Bell County!
On paper this looks like an easy win for Bell. Do not rule out Matney and the Eagles just yet. The Eagles have had some players out hurt and have not hit thier potential. Bell has a great team, but JC will show up to play. The quality of moutain football is up to where anyone can win on any friday so comparing past games is insane.

I admire both these programs for having the guts to play one another. Regardless of who wins, both team will come out stonger and better prepared for the district runs. As I said Bell should have the win, but it would not surprise me if Matney has something up his sleve and pulls out a close upset.
With all the trashing on the other threads between SC and JC.. I am going to say something a little strange(considering I'm from Martin Co.)...Good Luck JC, and go win this game. Despite everything, I have much respect for Coach Matney. I wish him and his team well. I know that you guys love every win so bring this one back to Johnson Co.
Bell will be tough to hold to less than 30 points at home.
no contest.

BC- 48
JC- 21

Bell is just to talented..
Quote:I see your finally coming around you need a Bell Co. shrit now

ill take one lol
JC has done everything but make it to the state finals win a state championship.
2 (2000, 2006) 10-0 regular seasons
4 (2006-2009) straight District championships
1 (2006) regional title
1 (2006) state semi-final apperance

Being able to go to places like Bell County, Belfry, Highlands, Boyle County, Covington Catholic... and win is what makes a football program elite. When most teams see Bell County on their schedule, they go ahead and assume it's gonna be a loss. JC is on the cusp of that, a win friday could put us over that hump.
Bell by a couple, JC is good just not good enough.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:JC has done everything but make it to the state finals win a state championship.
1 (2006) regional title

Being able to go to places like Bell County, Belfry, Highlands, Boyle County, Covington Catholic... and win is what makes a football program elite. When most teams see Bell County on their schedule, they go ahead and assume it's gonna be a loss. JC is on the cusp of that, a win friday could put us over that hump.
Great post.

Wondering - has JC beat Bell in the last 10 years? Or record against them?
Pulp Fiction Wrote:JC has done everything but make it to the state finals win a state championship.
1 (2006) regional title

I agree that JC has been on the cusp and should be praised for the accolades you share. However, of those places you mentioned they don't have a lot of wins (success) in "getting over that hump." I believe they've still yet to defeat Highlands, Bell, Boyle and that is the major hurdle. Playing them is a great step, defeating them is the one they HAVE to make. :Thumbs:
Football1 Wrote:Great post.

Wondering - has JC beat Bell in the last 10 years? Or record against them?

no never had. only played a few times though. mostly in old 3a playoffs.
This game will be a disappointment to many, but none of them will be wearing blue and white.

Bell Co - 42
JC - 14
Bell without a doubt! But don't get the big head Bell fans, you learned last year that every team can be beat. I.E.-Boyle :Thumbs: