Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central
19.23%
Bell County
80.77%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Bell County 9/17
This game will be at Log Mountain..

Bell Co 35
Johnson Central 14

Im giving JC a extra TD from last year and Bell Co the same amount of TD's from last year.
Hopefully it will be a good game. cant really watch the bell games cause the talent level on the other side isnt up to par with bell's talent. Would like to see them schedule some big name school's from up north.
BC by 14
This will be the hardest hitting and fastest Defense JC will see so far this year. Also I hope they arent going to depend on the running game against us.
^^^
Umh... there is another BC (Boyle County) team on our scheudle that might disagree about that hardest hitting, fastest defense.
Don't know what's going on in Eagleville but it appears from the game performances that JC and BC r heading in different directions. Don't mean to take anything away from SC or Knox but JC is barely pulling out wins and they should have won these games by 1 or 2 TD's if they expect to compete with BC.

Hope for all EKY Football Fans that they get things fixed soon.
Game of the Week in the Mountains.
livewire220 Wrote:Don't know what's going on in Eagleville but it appears from the game performances that JC and BC r heading in different directions. Don't mean to take anything away from SC or Knox but JC is barely pulling out wins and they should have won these games by 1 or 2 TD's if they expect to compete with BC.

Hope for all EKY Football Fans that they get things fixed soon.

That's my thinking as well.

After the ride to Log Mountain I don't see how this JC team that seems to be getting worse every week will hang with Bell County. But.......that's why they play the games. I was looking forward to this game a week or two ago. Now....not so much. Bell will probably win by 2-3+ td's the way things are looking.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:^^^
Umh... there is another BC (Boyle County) team on our scheudle that might disagree about that hardest hitting, fastest defense.

To his credit....our defense was putrid against Johnson Central.
I expect Bell will win by 3 TD's plus.
PurplePride92 Wrote:To his credit....our defense was putrid against Johnson Central.

Trust me I am not taking nothing away from Boyle Co. Boyle did let JC score 29 pts though.
Jc's defense seems to be going south and the offense is not far behind! I don't think they have enough time to get back on track before this game. Bell should do very well against JC the way they played the last 2 games.
Bell by 2 touchdowns. Davenport is the difference here. We proved we can stop Jude. But they could not stop our backs and we don't have a Davenport. He will rip holes in their Defense just like Jude does in practice.

That said, Bell will have to stop a bigger version of Davenport in Jude. I think they will. But it sure will be a fun game to watch. Of course, we will have our hands full with Mboro instead of having a nice open week to enjoy the fun.
i thought this game would be better than last year, but after 2nights game against SC i dont know,maybe JC was looking ahead to next week..?
I just saw the JC results. Modify prediction. Bell by 3 TD's.
Game is at log Mountain, so Bell Co will show JC whose Boss. BC rolls!
Football1 Wrote:I just saw the JC results. Modify prediction. Bell by 3 TD's.

SC has a losing record and WYMT said they had 2 great chances to score on JC and didnt. Sounds like JC was lucky to come away with a W.
bell co big in this one
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:SC has a losing record and WYMT said they had 2 great chances to score on JC and didnt. Sounds like JC was lucky to come away with a W.

That type of showing clearly points to a Bell drubbing. It's just hard to imagine how this team (SC) could contain Jude like that. He is excellent in every way you can imagine a RB to be. Makes me wonder if Jude or a lineman or two of theirs were banged up or out? Does anyone know?

Might not be worth the gas money to go see this one afterall...
I'll take Bell County by 14.
Football1 Wrote:That type of showing clearly points to a Bell drubbing. It's just hard to imagine how this team could contain Jude like that. He is excellent in every way you can imagine a RB to be.

I know. Jude is my 2nd favorite RB in the Mountains. Later in the week I might change my score to something like last years score of 35-6. IF SC can contain JC to only 14 pts I know Bell Co will EASY.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I know. Jude is my 2nd favorite RB in the Mountains. Later in the week I might change my score to something like last years score of 35-6. IF SC can contain JC to only 14 pts I know Bell Co will EASY.
Have to agree with you there.
Dont forget this game will be LIVE on WYMT next Friday night too. So if you cant make the trip to Log Mountain you can watch it on TV.
Johnson Central is a solid football team. With that said, they played a Boyle defense nowhere near 100%. I think right now Bell's defense will look better. I also think JC's offense has been a little de-moralized ( Not great showings against KC or SC). I'd say Bell wins this one by 3 Td's. Should be a good game to watch in the first half. Bell has too much big play potential, plus playing at Log Mountain is never good for opponents. Good luck to both and hope all can stay healthy.
Bell by 16.
Bell co 42 central 7
Bell wins big!! there just in a league of their own...
Football1 Wrote:Bell by 2 touchdowns. Davenport is the difference here. We proved we can stop Jude. But they could not stop our backs and we don't have a Davenport. He will rip holes in their Defense just like Jude does in practice.

That said, Bell will have to stop a bigger version of Davenport in Jude. I think they will. But it sure will be a fun game to watch. Of course, we will have our hands full with Mboro instead of having a nice open week to enjoy the fun.

Your saying that Knox stop Jude? Good grief man he had 200 yards on 20 carries. Thats ten yards a carry so how do you think that you stopped him?
Bell by 21
Don Carlo Wrote:Your saying that Knox stop Jude? Good grief man he had 200 yards on 20 carries. Thats ten yards a carry so how do you think that you stopped him?
So, my usage of the word "stop" in that instance was a bit lose. Good catch. I should have gone with a milder "slowed or maybe even just sort of got in the way of?". Still, my larger point was we played JC to the nub without a Davenport. Bell will not have to do that.