Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 2010?
CoachVarney Wrote:With players stronger than ever...I expect a good year.
how many benching or power clean, over three hundred any squatting five? i dont think pc is ready for ironton but a good team close to playoff time would be good like johnson central, ashland. a team to get them ready for the playoffs
Chapman invited my father up yesterday to watch and he said he was amazed at how much they have bulked up and how good they looked. He said Boggs has a cannon of an arm and this is the best Pike Central team he has ever seen. Chapman has really be supportive of my family and for that I am very thankful. Reason he doesnt let people in for practice is because of distractions such as parents etc.
Looks like PC may have filled their 10th game with Tates Creek on week 5.
what class is Tates Creek 5a or 6a
Mr Mountain Man Wrote:what class is Tates Creek 5a or 6a

They are 6a.
So can someone please post a schedule or a link to where I can see it?
mister... basketball Wrote:i would like to see them play breathitt. maybe unlikely but id like to see it. or maybe play some big school down state or something just to build up experience and so on.

I heard they was tryin to play Tates Creek in their bye. So?
WEEK DATE LOCATION OPPONENT
1 8-27,28 Belfry Phelps
2 3-Sep Boyd Co Boyd Co
3 10-Sep Shelby Valley Shelby Valley
4 17-Sep Knott Co Knott Co
5 24-Sep Tates Creek Tates Creek
6 1-Oct Pike Central Toisia WV
7 8-Oct Belfry Belfry
8 15-Oct Pike Central East Ridge
9 22-Oct Pike Central Sheldon Clark
10 29-Oct Prestonsburg Prestonsburg
WEEK DATE LOCATION OPPONENT
1 8-27,28 Belfry Phelps
2 3-Sep Boyd Co Boyd Co
7 8-Oct Belfry Belfry
Mr Mountain Man Wrote:WEEK DATE LOCATION OPPONENT
1 8-27,28 Belfry Phelps
2 3-Sep Boyd Co Boyd Co
7 8-Oct Belfry Belfry

should be some good games:Thumbs:
dear god 7 games on the road and only 3 at home thats a little crazy
I hope those are two year contracts, other wise that is stupid.
mr mountain man Wrote:week date location opponent
1 8-27,28 belfry phelps
2 3-sep boyd co boyd co
3 10-sep shelby valley shelby valley
4 17-sep knott co knott co
5 24-sep tates creek tates creek
6 1-oct pike central toisia wv
7 8-oct belfry belfry
8 15-oct pike central east ridge
9 22-oct pike central sheldon clark
10 29-oct prestonsburg prestonsburg
the phelps game is at shelby valley, pike county bowl
All the games is in the 2nd year. Tates creek is new it is a one year deal needed a game real bad. I think Valley is a new 2 year game.
the tates creek game is not a for sure game yet.neither is the location it could be either way.i also think the phelps game is goin to be at pikeville.
theCalipariEra Wrote:the tates creek game is not a for sure game yet.neither is the location it could be either way.i also think the phelps game is goin to be at pikeville.

You are correct.... the Phelps game is at Pikeville while ER and SV will be playing @ SV before the Belfry/Holy Cross game.... Also, PC/Phelps play on Saturday night I do believe...

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
I watch pcc play a blue and white game friday. I thought they look good Pike Central will be a team to look for in the playoffs. Throwed the ball alot. And Smith run the ball very well. Justin Smith will have a very good year.
This is the most athetic Pike Central team that I can ever remember. I would have loved to have had that many athletes when I played for them. I am looking forward to the Belfry/PC game and the SC/PC game. If the Hawks do not beat the Pirates this year I do not know when they will. Go Hawks.
Bizzle Wrote:This is the most athetic Pike Central team that I can ever remember. I would have loved to have had that many athletes when I played for them. I am looking forward to the Belfry/PC game and the SC/PC game. If the Hawks do not beat the Pirates this year I do not know when they will. Go Hawks.

I have said it before.The Hawks will be very good this year!!!!! The teams that play them this year better bring there A game.:Thumbs:
From what I seen out of Belfry tonight playing the Blackcats. This will be the year.
PCC/Phelps 47-14 :Thumbs:
PCC/Boyd 50-0 :Thumbs: