Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions on Shelby Valley
Why are they going to Pikeville?
Not for basketball... right?
SV needs to get a coach that can come in and run his program, which is probably harder at SV than any other school in the area. On the bright side though I like seeing all the talented kids from Dorton and Virgie coming to Pikeville...by all means keep them coming...lol.
I think they need Rodney back... or better yet, I bet they wish they never let him go
"SuperStar" Wrote:Go ahead and say it. You've heard that if Booher is the coach next year that Ashley Hatfield and Bacon Newsome will not go to SV. If that's the case then I say let them go... I hate to see players and parents have such influence on administrative decisions, but that seems to be the norm at SV...
So you all think those two players are bigger than the program at SV?? That sounds kinda strange to me.
"BasketBallonlyfan" Wrote:So you all think those two players are bigger than the program at SV?? That sounds kinda strange to me.

Nope... exactly the opposite. Those two players would only be pieces of what could be a very nice team over the next few years. If they choose to go somewhere else then so be it...