Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky
75.51%
Clemson
24.49%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs. Clemson (Music City Bowl) 12/27
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:If clemsons fans on rivals.com are any indications of how clemson will play uk wins because a lot of them are staying home just because they have to play uk in the music city bowl again.

players feed of the crowd
UK fans will dominate the seats
I just have this feeling that we'll see how weak the acc really is this year.

If/when Clemson wins, you just make sure you are around on this message board on December 28th when I get back from Nashville! Don't be like your fellow SEC buddies (the shamecock) fans and go getting "I was too busy to get online" after the game!!!!!
my tickets show game time is 7:30 and that central time
FF40212 Wrote:It's quotes like this that really confuse me when shamecock fans say them. I guess I will just move the question to you Cats fans now?

What is with the "we are in the SEC" so that makes us superior attitude? Now, don't get me wrong, the top 2 teams in the SEC are no doubt the best 2 football teams in the country this year (I feel like their game on Saturday should have been the defacto National Championship).

However, Kentucky is not one of those teams. In fact, there is a HUGE disparity in your own conference -

East -
Florida 8-0
Tennessee 4-4
Georgia 4-4
chickens 3-5
Kentucky 3-5
Vandy 0-8

West -
Alabama 8-0
LSU 5-3
Ole Miss 4-4
Arkansas 3-5
Auburn 3-5
Mississippi State 3-5

So, as you can see, in the "mighty" SEC, there are 3 teams out of the 12 with above .500 records in conference? I'm sure the whole "we beat each other up during conference play" argument will come out. But doesn't that go for EVERY conference? EVERY college team has to play the bulk of their schedule in a conference!

I guess I just don't get it. Being in the bottom half of a conference doesn't seem like a way to brag about just being in a certain conference? In fact, I don't hear Georgia and LSU fans bragging about "just playing in the SEC" in basketball??????

"Shamecock," LOL
If you were to put any ACC team in the SEC conference, they would be average like UK, MSU even Vandy. Any SEC team could finish 1st or 2nd every year in the ACC. Point being, Georgia 4-4, beat down Georgia Tech first place in the conference. Your a joke.:moon:
FF40212 Wrote:If/when Clemson wins, you just make sure you are around on this message board on December 28th when I get back from Nashville! Don't be like your fellow SEC buddies (the shamecock) fans and go getting "I was too busy to get online" after the game!!!!!
oh i can take the heat and bring the heat trust me i'm not going anywhere
phoeniXX Wrote:"Shamecock," LOL
If you were to put any ACC team in the SEC conference, they would be average like UK, MSU even Vandy. Any SEC team could finish 1st or 2nd every year in the ACC. Point being, Georgia 4-4, beat down Georgia Tech first place in the conference. Your a joke.:moon:

I wish I had time to look up the ACC v/s SEC head to head records for the last few years.

Thats the thing about SEC fans, you always ASSUME that you beat ACC teams every time you play them. You don't.

December 27th can't get here fast enough...................
FF40212 Wrote:I don't think UK is "competing" with Alabama or Florida. If you look at your conference standings, it appears the only team you have "out-competed" is Vanderbilt???

As for logmountainboy64's assertion that UK is somehow better in bowl games, let's take a stroll down memory lane -

2006 (first bowl bid since 1999) - defeated an uninspired Clemson team for UK's first bowl win in 22 years 28-20
(Question: were they a different team in the bowls in those previous 22 years? hmmmmm)
2007 - defeated HALF of FSU's team (did not come close to covering the spread) and was nearly upset by them 35-28
2008 - defeated CUSA power East Carolina after trailing until the 3rd quarter, but squeaked a win 25-19

Again, folks, FACTS. Let's stick to the FACTS!!!!!!!!

No facts, sounds like your making excuses to put down UK's football team.
You say an uninspired Clemson team(excuse). What made them so uninspired, the fact that they are never the team their hyped up to be every year. Always talked about in the pre-season, but by mid-season there just another over rated team that no one cares about. Yes, I would be uninspied too if this happened to my team every year. UK fans are just proud to be in a bowl game, I can't figure out why you talk like Clemson should always be playing for the national championship.. "Uninspired," are you kidding me!!" Sounds like your the SHAMECOCK..........GO CATS BEAT CLEMSONS A--.....AGAIN.:rockon:
phoeniXX Wrote:No facts, sounds like your making excuses to put down UK's football team.
You say an uninspired Clemson team(excuse). What made them so uninspired, the fact that they are never the team their hyped up to be every year. Always talked about in the pre-season, but by mid-season there just another over rated team that no one cares about. Yes, I would be uninspied too if this happened to my team every year. UK fans are just proud to be in a bowl game, I can't figure out why you talk like Clemson should always be playing for the national championship.. "Uninspired," are you kidding me!!" Sounds like your the SHAMECOCK..........GO CATS BEAT CLEMSONS A--.....AGAIN.:rockon:

I think I have been pretty clear that UK whipped us SOUNDLY 3 years ago in this same bowl. As far as that game goes, UK wanted it more. There was no doubt in my mind. When they pulled the fake punt, and then threw the next pass for the long TD, I knew then that we weren't going to match that intensity.

Now, as for Clemson on that day, I can tell you from 35 years of watching them play, we (the fans) had never been out-sold in tickets at a bowl game like that. It was obvious that the fans were not pleased about having to go to that bowl (we had been ranked as high as #9 during the season). We had what became typical of Tommy Bowden's coaching career in that mid-season they did melt down. FYI, that did not happen this year. FYI, Tommy Bowden will not be on our sidelines on December 27th. FYI, Dabo Swinney is not going to let this be a repeat performance (we've been told).

I'm not putting UK football down. I really am not. I've asked and asked why the only response to FACTUAL questions is "well we are in the SEC" is all I can get out of folks who make statements like "we've played tougher competition", etc. when I've proved them wrong? Its a fact - UK didn't win the SEC. Its a fact - UK finished next to last in their division. Its a fact - UK is NOT a contender in the SEC (yet?).

I tell you what, your last sentence appeared to be to fire yourself and the rest of your UK faithful up. I hate to do this (lie), but if you can go back years to bring up a bowl win, how about I bring up the bowl win Clemson had over Kentucky before that one? 14-13? We had a coach coaching in his very first game for us? Surely you remember? All that Marty Moore (wasn't he from Highlands?) had to do was FALL DOWN and you all would have won? It may not have been as dramatic as your loss to LSU on the hail-mary, but it surely stung just the same! Peach Bowl 1994 - look it up.

Facts....................just the facts......................
FF40212 Wrote:I think I have been pretty clear that UK whipped us SOUNDLY 3 years ago in this same bowl. As far as that game goes, UK wanted it more. There was no doubt in my mind. When they pulled the fake punt, and then threw the next pass for the long TD, I knew then that we weren't going to match that intensity.

Now, as for Clemson on that day, I can tell you from 35 years of watching them play, we (the fans) had never been out-sold in tickets at a bowl game like that. It was obvious that the fans were not pleased about having to go to that bowl (we had been ranked as high as #9 during the season). We had what became typical of Tommy Bowden's coaching career in that mid-season they did melt down. FYI, that did not happen this year. FYI, Tommy Bowden will not be on our sidelines on December 27th. FYI, Dabo Swinney is not going to let this be a repeat performance (we've been told).

I'm not putting UK football down. I really am not. I've asked and asked why the only response to FACTUAL questions is "well we are in the SEC" is all I can get out of folks who make statements like "we've played tougher competition", etc. when I've proved them wrong? Its a fact - UK didn't win the SEC. Its a fact - UK finished next to last in their division. Its a fact - UK is NOT a contender in the SEC (yet?).

I tell you what, your last sentence appeared to be to fire yourself and the rest of your UK faithful up. I hate to do this (lie), but if you can go back years to bring up a bowl win, how about I bring up the bowl win Clemson had over Kentucky before that one? 14-13? We had a coach coaching in his very first game for us? Surely you remember? All that Marty Moore (wasn't he from Highlands?) had to do was FALL DOWN and you all would have won? It may not have been as dramatic as your loss to LSU on the hail-mary, but it surely stung just the same! Peach Bowl 1994 - look it up.

Facts....................just the facts......................

You keep talking about the facts, I don't give a d--- about what happened in 1994. But who have you proved wrong by saying the SEC is not a tougher conference..Heres a fact for you, why is Florida (runners up in the SEC) playing in a BCS game against Cincy. And Clemson (runners up in the ACC) playing the next to last team according to you, in the Music City Bowl.
I guess Florida should be playing the next to last finishers of the ACC, which I don't even know who it is...don't care. The fact is no one wants to watch Florida beat up a average ACC team, it wouldn't even be close. Thats why they pair the average teams together, because they know 2nd place in the ACC is a average football team..My point is, Florida playing Clemson wouldn't even be worth putting money into..FACT
Florida lost to (in my opinion) the only other team in the nation that is even close to them in talent - Alabama.

Florida lost only 1 game.

Clemson has lost 4 games (Maryland, the shamecocks, and GT twice).

Clemson was in the ACC championship because the games they DID win were enough in their division of the ACC.

Some of you guys just get on here and don't read the whole thread. I have said that the SEC is the toughest conference in America. I have said that because you all keep saying that JUST BECAUSE UK IS IN THE SEC that that makes you tougher than us? I am asking, how does losing in the SEC prepare you? And let me go ahead and save you the trouble of even mentioning the the names "Florida" or "Alabama" because you all never even came close to competing in those games!

I feel like a broken record here. But then again what do I know?

The people who lay money on these sort of things seem to agree with me - the spread went up to 8 1/2 today for Clemson. I guess you all on this board are the only ones betting on the C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS to win?????
FF40212 Wrote:I wish I had time to look up the ACC v/s SEC head to head records for the last few years.

Thats the thing about SEC fans, you always ASSUME that you beat ACC teams every time you play them. You don't.

December 27th can't get here fast enough...................

Well those Georgia Bulldogs(4-4SEC) sure did give the ACC Champs a SPANKING!!! Not to mention that same team that whooped up on the ACC Champs got beat by guess who............the Kentucky Wildcats! Let that be an indicator to you!!!
(yawn) Here we go again. This is getting silly having to educate you guys over and over again everytime a new Cat fan gets on here. What about last year when GT beat UGA WITH Matthew Stafford? What about last year when Clemson defeated the shamecocks? Does that mean the SEC was unworthy last year?

It simply doesn't work that way. Sure, in the realm of bragging rights to many of you all it does, but in the reality that is football it doesn't.

You can't go around saying, "well if the Warthogs beat the Wooly Worms and we beat them, well that means that we should win if we played the Wooly Worms". You still have to go out and do it.

You all are thinking as "fans". You aren't thinking football. But then again, am I the one whose really dumb here? Am I really arguing FOOTBALL with fans who are admittedly from a BASKETBALL school?
P.S. And for the final time, if your team can't stand on it's own merits (as in you have to talk about how strong your "conference" is), then you obviously don't have a team you are proud of. You are a fan of your conference, not the UK Wildcats.

Lets talk about your T-E-A-M from now on.

I'm more than happy to talk about mine!
FF40212 Wrote:P.S. And for the final time, if your team can't stand on it's own merits (as in you have to talk about how strong your "conference" is), then you obviously don't have a team you are proud of. You are a fan of your conference, not the UK Wildcats.

Lets talk about your T-E-A-M from now on.

I'm more than happy to talk about mine!

Weak team and conference.
FF40212 Wrote:(yawn) Here we go again. This is getting silly having to educate you guys over and over again everytime a new Cat fan gets on here. What about last year when GT beat UGA WITH Matthew Stafford? What about last year when Clemson defeated the shamecocks? Does that mean the SEC was unworthy last year?

It simply doesn't work that way. Sure, in the realm of bragging rights to many of you all it does, but in the reality that is football it doesn't.

You can't go around saying, "well if the Warthogs beat the Wooly Worms and we beat them, well that means that we should win if we played the Wooly Worms". You still have to go out and do it.

You all are thinking as "fans". You aren't thinking football. But then again, am I the one whose really dumb here? Am I really arguing FOOTBALL with fans who are admittedly from a BASKETBALL school?

Both these teams were beat because they both were very "UNINSPIRED," at the time... Otherwise it would have been a different game.

Otherwise I am a big fan, but have always been a player even at a pro level, I understand every aspect of the game and have sit in a dark room many hours watching film to understand it even more. You seem like the average person who knows basically what every high school player knows, then a lot about his favorite team and its history(FAN)..Your just like so many others that think they know so much about the game because you watch it on TV, so what do you do..,more than likely you probably coach the local pee-wee league team, what you teach them is only the basics of football, because truthfully thats all you really know. You have no idea about what your talking about. Until you have been blind sided by a 300+ pound lineman that runs a 4.4, then we can talk.. So don't call me just a FAN...
P.S. Change your name to UNINSPIRED....Its just fits better...
FF40212 Wrote:(yawn) Here we go again. This is getting silly having to educate you guys over and over again everytime a new Cat fan gets on here. What about last year when GT beat UGA WITH Matthew Stafford? What about last year when Clemson defeated the shamecocks? Does that mean the SEC was unworthy last year?

I really don't care about all that mumbo jumbo! All i know is that Georgia a middle of the road SEC team not beat but blewout the ACC Champs! That is fact! So you can't go around saying that these middle of the road teams are bad! The reason why they're .500 or under is because week in and week out they have to play other SEC teams. Put any ACC team in SEC and let them play a SEC conference schedule and i guarantee the go .500 or worse in the SEC as well!!!!!!
Spiller wont want any of a SEC defense. It will be just like last time played them. I am gonna take UK by a TD.
phoeniXX Wrote:Both these teams were beat because they both were very "UNINSPIRED," at the time... Otherwise it would have been a different game.

Otherwise I am a big fan, but have always been a player even at a pro level, I understand every aspect of the game and have sit in a dark room many hours watching film to understand it even more. You seem like the average person who knows basically what every high school player knows, then a lot about his favorite team and its history(FAN)..Your just like so many others that think they know so much about the game because you watch it on TV, so what do you do..,more than likely you probably coach the local pee-wee league team, what you teach them is only the basics of football, because truthfully thats all you really know. You have no idea about what your talking about. Until you have been blind sided by a 300+ pound lineman that runs a 4.4, then we can talk.. So don't call me just a FAN...

You assume so much????

I do coach. I have coached for the last 14 years. I played as well. I played at a high school program that year in and year out competes for a state title (we won 2 out of 3 when I was there), and this is in the largest division in the state.

I really don't see the need to start ****ing on one another here. I do a job for a living that requires me to fully understand and LIVE words like teamwork, dedication, committment. I do a job that men lose their lives doing. Football taught many of the charachteristics I just mentioned, but football is a GAME.

You, sir, could sit back and make all the assumptions you would like. I must say that I chuckled to see that someone like you, with such vast knowledge and experience, is somehow posting on this same obscure message board and the NFL has you working for them in the oh so great Mecca of football - Pikeville, KY????

You want to insult people, be ready to take it. If you were so good at taking that hit (which I would love to hear which 300+ pound man can run a near-record breaking 4.4), you wouldn't be arguing with me on a message board, now would you?

As far as I'm concerned, I'll treat you just like they do in a barber shop - "WHO'S NEXT"?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Weak team and conference.

Make sure you are around on December 28th!

Don't go into hiding once the game is over!!!!!!!
leecoukfan Wrote:I really don't care about all that mumbo jumbo! All i know is that Georgia a middle of the road SEC team not beat but blewout the ACC Champs! That is fact! So you can't go around saying that these middle of the road teams are bad! The reason why they're .500 or under is because week in and week out they have to play other SEC teams. Put any ACC team in SEC and let them play a SEC conference schedule and i guarantee the go .500 or worse in the SEC as well!!!!!!

blah blah blah blah SEC SEC SEC blah blah blah blah

Let's talk about UK's results this season? Let's talk about Clemson's results this season?

Why can't we discuss the actual teams that are playing and their strengths and weaknesses? You all beat Georgia! You all beat Auburn!!! I'm giving you those!
phoeniXX Wrote:Both these teams were beat because they both were very "UNINSPIRED," at the time... Otherwise it would have been a different game.

Got to thinking after I posted that last reply to you there, phoenixx. I did a little research for you too.

Seems that the fastest defensive lineman in the 2009 draft Lawrence Sidbury, Jr who ran a 4.64. Those offensive linemen were only able to squeak out a 4.89 as their best. Check it out for yourself - http://www.nfl.com/combine/top-performers

I guess those guys have just gotten slower since your playing days?????

SO, I guess we know whos the one talking out of their behind now, now don't we?

Makes me wonder if that is really football films you are watching all alone in that dark room????? ha ha ha ha ha
cob cant fumble any if we r 2 win
We beat em once..we'll beat em again! GO CATS!!!
back_in_black Wrote:cob cant fumble any if we r 2 win

Clemson has had some trouble with the last 2 teams to run the "Wildcat" formation stuff. Virginia and the shamecocks both ran their version of it with more success that I would have liked.

Here is a good article written in the Charleston, SC paper today talking about 5 things that UK does well that Clemson needs to be worried about -

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2009/...challenge/
FF40212 Wrote:blah blah blah blah SEC SEC SEC blah blah blah blah

Let's talk about UK's results this season? Let's talk about Clemson's results this season?

Why can't we discuss the actual teams that are playing and their strengths and weaknesses? You all beat Georgia! You all beat Auburn!!! I'm giving you those!

Ok, well Clemson beat (14)Miami which is a GREAT win!! But, who else in your opinion did you beat thats at the same level as Georgia or Auburn?
Clemson defeated Miami AT Miami.

FSU and Boston College were quality wins.

The ACC has 7 teams going to a bowl this year - Clemson, UNC, GT, BC, VT, Miami, and FSU. Of those, Clemson defeated 3 and lost to GT (twice).

In non-conference, we defeated Middle Tennessee 37-14, lost to TCU (undefeated and in a BCS bowl) 14-10, defeated Coastal Carolina 49-3, and lost to the shamecocks for the first time in 20 years at their stadium 34-17.
FF40212 Wrote:You assume so much????

I do coach. I have coached for the last 14 years. I played as well. I played at a high school program that year in and year out competes for a state title (we won 2 out of 3 when I was there), and this is in the largest division in the state.

I really don't see the need to start ****ing on one another here. I do a job for a living that requires me to fully understand and LIVE words like teamwork, dedication, committment. I do a job that men lose their lives doing. Football taught many of the charachteristics I just mentioned, but football is a GAME.

You, sir, could sit back and make all the assumptions you would like. I must say that I chuckled to see that someone like you, with such vast knowledge and experience, is somehow posting on this same obscure message board and the NFL has you working for them in the oh so great Mecca of football - Pikeville, KY????

You want to insult people, be ready to take it. If you were so good at taking that hit (which I would love to hear which 300+ pound man can run a near-record breaking 4.4), you wouldn't be arguing with me on a message board, now would you?

As far as I'm concerned, I'll treat you just like they do in a barber shop - "WHO'S NEXT"?

I knew when I was writing my message, you were going to reply just the way you did. "I been coaching pee-wee for 14 years...I played high school football for one of the greatest teams ever." Hey Uninspired, I bet your one of those guys who says "man if I could just go back and play one more game." I not insulting you, your just like so may others, because they played on a good HS team they know everything there is to know, thats why you go on to coach the local pee-wee or junior league.
Yeah, I may have exaggerated a little bit about the lineman, and I never said I played in the NFL, I said I played at a pro level (arena league). I'm not from Pikeville I work here and love living here, I dont go around talking about how great my high school fooball team is... So you take your great high school knowledge and keep coaching your pee-wee league because you only wish you would have gotten to my level. I can talk trash as long as you keep repling to my quotes Uninspired. "Who's next," I can tell your still at your pee-wee level, because I know you can come up with something newer than that. Come on.
DECEMBER 27th...:ChairHit:
Watch what you say because there is a lot of people on here from Pikeville.. One of our biggest sponsers is from Pikeville, So don't talk about if you dont nothing about the area. You will be banned really fast.
If Clemson actually wins, FF40212 is going to give you guys **** lol.
SEC is no doubt the best conference, no one is going to argue that, but UK getting blow out by good teams like Florida and Bama proves nothing, and is also nothing to hang your hat on.
phoeniXX Wrote:I knew when I was writing my message, you were going to reply just the way you did. "I been coaching pee-wee for 14 years...I played high school football for one of the greatest teams ever." Hey Uninspired, I bet your one of those guys who says "man if I could just go back and play one more game." I not insulting you, your just like so may others, because they played on a good HS team they know everything there is to know, thats why you go on to coach the local pee-wee or junior league.
Yeah, I may have exaggerated a little bit about the lineman, and I never said I played in the NFL, I said I played at a pro level (arena league). I'm not from Pikeville I work here and love living here, I dont go around talking about how great my high school fooball team is... So you take your great high school knowledge and keep coaching your pee-wee league because you only wish you would have gotten to my level. I can talk trash as long as you keep repling to my quotes Uninspired. "Who's next," I can tell your still at your pee-wee level, because I know you can come up with something newer than that. Come on.
DECEMBER 27th...:ChairHit:
Watch what you say because there is a lot of people on here from Pikeville.. One of our biggest sponsers is from Pikeville, So don't talk about if you dont nothing about the area. You will be banned really fast.

Again, you aren't even close little fella. I'll try to correct your mistakes in order so you can keep up (I will even type slowly in case that is the way you read). First, I don't coach pee wee though I do admire guys that will take the time to do that. Someone has to coach 7, 8, 9 year old kids so they can grow up and be as great of an "arena" football champion (:themanSmile as you are.

Second, I am guessing you are trying to taunt me by calling me "uninspired", but I can dig it. That's fine. I will call you "exaggerator" from now on. Sound fair? Luckily I can even quote your own words to go along with the name? Thanks, Exaggerator.

Third Exaggerator, I did grow up in a football town where there is a lot of pride and tradition. I had a lot of good coaches, and even a few bad ones. I learned from all of them (sometimes what NOT to do). I feel like their influence, along with those of my family, co-workers, life experiences, etc. have helped me be the coach I am today. I'm not the greatest, but I've won way more than I've lost. To me the most important thing I do as a coach is build relationships with the young men I am entrusted with. The wins are just a bonus. Regardless, I only brought up my own playing experience because you asked about it. You were the first one to start "bragging" (if you can call it that?) about how much you study the game. You and your 4.4 40 yard linemen studying, you!!!!!!!

Fourth, I don't feel any need to go back and re-live anything. I know that I played my best when I went out there. No regrets. No need to "undo" or "redo" anything. I'm fine with that. Again, I do a job where we don't get second chances. I don't get any opportunity to make mistakes twice. Not trying to be dramatic, but dropping a football or missing a tackle rarely costs someone their life, Exaggerator.

Lastly, never said anything about your corporate sponsor from Pikeville, the City of Pikeville, the County of Pike, the mailmen in Pikeville, the wonderful trees in Pikeville, etc. I said that YOU, bragging about YOUR vast knowledge, experience, and insight into the game of football should be right in the middle of the action! NFL teams are in cities like Indy, Cincy, Nashville, etc. here closeby. Shouldn't a man of your caliber be closer to the action so you can share your gameplans with those guys? You sound like a real pro, Exaggerator!

The fact that you went straight to the "you will get banned" card tells me YOU are the juvenile.

Now, can we get back to talking about Clemson v/s UK on December 27th in the Music City Bowl? Or would you like to keep trading insults there Exaggerator?
aslan Wrote:if clemson actually wins, ff40212 is going to give you guys **** lol.
Sec is no doubt the best conference, no one is going to argue that, but uk getting blow out by good teams like florida and bama proves nothing, and is also nothing to hang your hat on.

guaranteed......................
FF40212 Wrote:Clemson defeated Miami AT Miami.

FSU and Boston College were quality wins.

The ACC has 7 teams going to a bowl this year - Clemson, UNC, GT, BC, VT, Miami, and FSU. Of those, Clemson defeated 3 and lost to GT (twice).

In non-conference, we defeated Middle Tennessee 37-14, lost to TCU (undefeated and in a BCS bowl) 14-10, defeated Coastal Carolina 49-3, and lost to the shamecocks for the first time in 20 years at their stadium 34-17.

OK, well we beat Auburn at Auburn for the 1st time in 43 years and we also beat Georgia at Georgia for the 1st time in i believe 34 years, two great wins! We beat in state rival Louisville for the 3rd year in a row. Shutout Miami(OH) 42-0, as well as beating Vanderbilt, UL-Monroe, and EKU!

Then we had to go through a gaunlet of playing (1)Florida, (2)Alabama, and then (25)South Carolina but that coulda shoulda woulda been a win if it weren't for some bad offensive calls. We also lost to a good Mississippi State team and took Tennessee into OT.

Overall a really good season and the winningest group of Seniors in Wildcats History with 3 bowl wins and a potential 4th one in the making!