Poll: Pick a winner!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County
71.21%
Lexington Catholic
28.79%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic @ Boyle County 11/20
bell co this, bell co that, is it friday yet....GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!:1::1::1::1::1:
lexinton catholic wins this one lc versus lc in state semi..lol...
I predict the same outcome as last game. BC 21 LC 13. Anything is possible though? Louisville Trinity only beat LC by a score of 14-13.

Should be a Bell Co/Boyle Co State Semi. That game should be the best game in the state that night. How big is your all's visitor seating capacity? The biggest I have ever seen has been Bell Co's and Johnson Centrals visitor sides.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Wow, there's a comment out of left field. Thanks BigBadBlewBobcatDude!

"I've often compared Bell County football fans to a beautiful woman who's painfully insecure: No matter how many times she's told she's beautiful, it's never enough. She needs constant validation. And if you have the audacity to say someone else is beautiful, too, she throws a tantrum, slings dishes and slashes your tires."

The bold print is 100% on target. As for the game, Boyle by 7
this is some funny stuff
Lex Cath 28
Boyle Co 17
is it friday yet?
Should be a good game as it was last time. I still predict the same outcome though, Rebels win.
just have to wait and see,LC's playing very well right now.if boyle wins it's going to be close.
Cant wait until friday!!! We will be there Go Rebels!!!
ezpass Wrote:Cant wait until friday!!! We will be there Go Rebels!!!

It almost like a vacation this week for us Rebel Fans. Our brethren to the south are actually tied up in their own thread this week. Enjoy the peace and quiet this week though, next week will be, shall we say, fun.....:yawn:
Thanks ezpass for coming out to support us, I will always make Room for a Colt!
Thanks Sheriik, like the song sez "Its going to be a good night" Really enjoy watching those Rebs
backinblack2003 Wrote:It almost like a vacation this week for us Rebel Fans. Our brethren to the south are actually tied up in their own thread this week. Enjoy the peace and quiet this week though, next week will be, shall we say, fun.....:yawn:

I bet deep down you miss them don't you.
Just wanted to stop by and say hi. We miss you guys too.

LC 28
Boyle 21

See ya next year.
Xerxes Wrote:Just wanted to stop by and say hi. We miss you guys too.

LC 28
Boyle 21

See ya next year.

yep after lawrence gets ya, well get them next! See ya!!!!:Thumbs:
Boyle County
Cats02 Wrote:Lex Cath 28
Boyle Co 17

Lex. Cath. has only scored 29 pts.on Boyles defense the last two games,what makes you think they will score 28 friday night.i think they will be lucky to score 10.
I'll take Boyle 28-14.

No way Boyle's D gives up more than 21. They controlled the last game, and closed the playbook at the end, allowing LexCath to make the score respectable.
I think Boyle Co wins this game in close one and hopefully Bell Co wins their game, boy what a barn burner that would be!!!

Boyle-28
LexCath-21
Lex Cath-21
Boyle County-22

I would like to see the upset LOL but i could care less who wins.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's hard to beat a team twice in the same season. I can see LC wininng this one.
Good luck fellas.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Wow, there's a comment out of left field. Thanks BigBadBlewBobcatDude!

"I've often compared [B]Bell County football fans to a beautiful woman who's painfully insecure: No matter how many times she's told she's beautiful, it's never enough. She needs constant validation. And if you have the audacity to say someone else is beautiful, too, she throws a tantrum, slings dishes and slashes your tires."[/B]

Don't you mean Steeler fans? :yikes: :flame: :thatsfunn

Bell County knows that there is a lot of games to be played yet. Boyle County should focus on LC and take care of business. If they don't LC could upset them.
Good luck fellas.
I'm going with Boyle in this one.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
LC 28

Boyle 14

The Rebels and little Goldsmith's party is over early. LC's passing game proves too much this time.
Boyle co will not come up short this year. The boys know what its like to lose a close game last yr. Thats not going to happen this year..........GO REBELS!!!
TrueDawg Wrote:LC 28

Boyle 14

The Rebels and little Goldsmith's party is over early. LC's passing game proves too much this time.

Boyle hasn't given up more than 22 points in over two years. It won't happen this friday. I know that coming into the playoffs Boyle had statistically the best defense in the state, allowing just under 6 per game i beleive.
TrueDawg Wrote:LC 28

Boyle 14

Seems like someone hasn't gotten over Goldsmith leaving.
El Indio Wrote:It's hard to beat a team twice in the same season. I can see LC wininng this one.
Good luck fellas.

Must not be to hard for these 2 teams. It only happened every year since 1998 that these two teams have been placed in the same district by the KHSAA. Happened in 98,99,00,07,& 08. :dontthink

2001 Boyle was place in the west side of the 3A bracket while Lex Cath stayed in the east thru the 2006. 2007 with the new 6 class system they where backed together again.
Knights 24 Steelers 21