Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bardo out for the season "RUMOR"
Stardust Wrote:So what's the latest, is Bardo out for the season?

You'll find out this Friday, or next Friday, or the next Friday, or the next Friday, or ...........:biggrin:
^ I'm assuming he has not played since the St. X game?
That is what I am thinking.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Why are we bringing this back to life?
There has been no word on his condition since the inury. What's the big deal if we want to know how the young man is doing? What's the big deal!
There's nothing wrong with checking on the status of an injured player, but baiting fans each week is a bit ridiculous. If he's healthy, great. I wish him the best, but don't use his injury as part of a strategy to keep opposing teams second guessing....IMO that's cheap.
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:There's nothing wrong with checking on the status of an injured player, but baiting fans each week is a bit ridiculous. If he's healthy, great. I wish him the best, but don't use his injury as part of a strategy to keep opposing teams second guessing....IMO that's cheap.

Who is baiting? Who has asked every week? Have no idea where you are going with it. I could care less if he is playing or not if the kid is getting healthy.
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:There's nothing wrong with checking on the status of an injured player, but baiting fans each week is a bit ridiculous. If he's healthy, great. I wish him the best, but don't use his injury as part of a strategy to keep opposing teams second guessing....IMO that's cheap.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I doubt it's an opinion shared by many coaches. Brooks didn't announce in advance who his qb would be for the Auburn game. Don't know many folks that think Brooks is a cheap coach. CovCath didn't announce to the world in 06 that Castanada was hurt and wasn't going to play against Highlands in the playoff game. Personally, I think it's very smart coaching to not tip your hand to your opponent and it's not cheap at all.

What I can't understand are posters that think and act like they have some right to know if Bardo is going to play and at what position.
Stardust Wrote:There has been no word on his condition since the inury. What's the big deal if we want to know how the young man is doing? What's the big deal!

He's doing fine thank you, and you?:biggrin:
Thanks for the info tradition.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

tradition Wrote:He's doing fine thank you, and you?:biggrin:

Be careful T, Stardust might put you in a bionic elbow
You wish he would give you a bionic elbow, it would be a honor to receive one. Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Dusty Whodes the American Dream is to thweet to be thour! Lol

Bardo looked fine to me the other day eating his lunch. Whether or not that means he will play again who knows.
Classic!:lmao:
qryche11 Wrote:Dusty Whodes the American Dream is to thweet to be thour! Lol
Bardo looked fine to me the other day eating his lunch. Whether or not that means he will play again who knows.

lol, you have mistaken a Superstar Billy Graham quote as one from "the son of a plumber".

Bardo, what does his future look like. Is this injury something that will impact his opportunity to play QB in college?
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:Be careful T, Stardust might put you in a bionic elbow

:lmao: Then I can have an elbow to go with the bionic knees, ankles, etc.
Stardust Wrote:lol, you have mistaken a Superstar Billy Graham quote as one from "the son of a plumber".

Bardo, what does his future look like. Is this injury something that will impact his opportunity to play QB in college?

I'm not sure when Bardo will return but his injury will not impact his opportunity to play QB in college.
Not sure how true it is, but from what I've heard Bardo WILL return. Whether that's this week, next week, or the week after is yet to be known, but I'm fairly confident that we'll see Bardo back on the field before Highlands captures #19.