Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville Tigers
29.55%
Lawrence County Bulldogs
70.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Paintsville (Aug. 21)
CatDawg Wrote:I hadn't not sure whom said it was for U.S. 23 bragging rights.

Enjoy the video??
Looked pretty good.
No problem thanks.
Lawrence Co. can't overlook anyone, while we have some good athletes, we have to prove that we can execute. I believe that this is a good game for us to work out some wrinkles. I think we win 21 to 14.
:Cheerlead GO DAWGS!
Its getting closer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Shew I can't wait til Friday night in Paintsville to see the Dawgs and Tigers go at it. It should be an interesting game. I think both teams have questions. Lawrence is wondering how much better are we than last year when we competed with the best, but couldn't finish? Paintsville is asking themselves, exactly how good are we going to be this year? If we can stay with Lawrence since they are a 4a school, we can play with anyone in 1a.

My prediction stands
Lawrence 35
Paintsville 14

Good luck to both teams but

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!
I think LC was the best winless team in the state and I believe they start 09 with a bang. I say LC by 3 td's.
DEVIL89 Wrote:I think LC was the best winless team in the state and I believe they start 09 with a bang. I say LC by 3 td's.

Not bashing what you say... but they are so tired of hearing that and are out to prove that they are better this year.

I know your not trying to bashing LC and I thank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
One more day then it's game time. Everyone grab some popcorn it's going to be a great show. Come on Louisa let's get out and support the dogs.

Go DAWGS!!
LC was probably the best winless team in the state last year. I think they open with a 2 TD win tomorrow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lawrence
Lawrence
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Shouldn't Lawrence play and beat someone in their own class before too much hoopla gets started? PBurg is AA and Paintsville is Single A. I believe that Lawrence is AAAA , right?

Shouldn't you be still be crying over LC dominating JC in basketball this year??? Oh wait I'll keep this on topic and I say LC wins by 2 tds. :biggrin:
RedSeal Wrote:Id say lawrence is really going to surprise eastern kentucky and win 7 to 8 games imo, after seeing them scrimmage and with the schedule they play

I hope so. :rockon:

After last year's Lawrence Co.'s "surprise of eastern kentucky" (the other way), hopefully the Bulldogs are due a good run...
whats-it-2u Wrote:No way Painstville touches Lawrence, PCC could have scored 100 on Paintsville.

Hyperbole...gotta love it. Confusedhh:
Ring'Em Up Wrote:LC was probably the best winless team in the state last year. I think they open with a 2 TD win tomorrow.
Utoh, your gonna get sombody all riled up here Ringo!!!! lol

Shame on ya!!!!
Ring'Em Up Wrote:LC was probably the best winless team in the state last year. I think they open with a 2 TD win tomorrow.

We will officially declare them the official state champions of the winless teams last year.
Game Day!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
wooohooo Game day baby, everyone ready for some Friday night football, I am thats for sure. It feels great outside, nice and cool no better night for high school football.

Go Dawgs
Let's show what Lawrence County Football is all about.