Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville Tigers
29.55%
Lawrence County Bulldogs
70.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Paintsville (Aug. 21)
Battle for US 23 bragging rights. Lawrence County is looking to get the ship right this year after a string of disappointing seasons. Paintsville looks ripe to compete for the District Title in 1A and would love nothing more than to start the season with an upset of a 4A school.

Predictions? Thoughts?
LC gets that 1st much needed win in this one

LC-28
Pville-7
I'm going with Lawrence County with a Final Score of:

Lawrence County-35
Paintsville-14
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
What is the depth of both of these teams
i like lawrence county in this one
The Bulldogs should take this one pretty easy. I'm going with Lawrence County to win by 3 TD's or more.

Good luck to both teams!
Paintsville has alot more kids out this year than in the past. I'm told that lots of athletes that were not playing are excited about Kinner and are out there now. Good luck Tigers.
I'll take LC by 2 td's.

Best of luck to both!
Where are all the Paintsville fans at?

Maybe if I put "Johnson Central" into the title they would be on here, seems like they like to discuss the Eagles more than their own team anymore Wink

Come on Tigers! Tell us what we can expect from Paintsville this season!
Well I will tell you a little bit about LC.... They are physical up front and have a good set of skills guys led by fullback Shane Pack... who is quick and powerful.
Have a large SR class this year which will help them.. Alot of experience coming back from last year.. they are going to be fun to watch this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Let's hope so and I might actually get to go for a change.
If they control the line of scrimage they will have several W's in the scorebook!
id say lawrence county wins by atleast 4 td's
One of Lawrence's strengths is going to be seen up front. There very strong and can move. They are aggressive
Could someone give me a break down of the top players from each team and what schemes each team will be using?
Paintsville 28
LC 14
Ttt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like Lawrence County is this one 28-7.
Id say lawrence is really going to surprise eastern kentucky and win 7 to 8 games imo, after seeing them scrimmage and with the schedule they play
Who will be under center for the Bulldogs now that Shepherd is done for the year?
I expect to see this one be a pretty good game. I'll take the Tigers though in a battle.

PHS-23
LC-16
RedSeal Wrote:Id say lawrence is really going to surprise eastern kentucky and win 7 to 8 games imo, after seeing them scrimmage and with the schedule they play

I agree with this wholeheartedly. I don't think LC will have any trouble with Paintsville at all. I think 7-8 wins is a strong, strong possibility. They looked really good at Huntington.

Good luck to both schools.
Pupaw Wrote:Who will be under center for the Bulldogs now that Shepherd is done for the year?
I expect to see this one be a pretty good game. I'll take the Tigers though in a battle.

PHS-23
LC-16

Hayden Kiser... he played alot last year when Chan went down.... he is very capable of running the offense.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kiser is very capable he proved it saturday he has alot of good vetran players around him in the huddle so that helps out alot
What type of offense will the Bulldogs be using this year? Are they still going to continue to run the spread option or have they moved back to a more traditional offense?
LC-42
P-ville-16
Man its came week.... Time to get your pee hot!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:Man its came week.... Time to get your pee hot!!!

What in the world did you just say??lol
He's on some good and I do mean good drugs.
CatDawg Wrote:He's on some good and I do mean good drugs.
Better be careful, he will report you to a mod.............oops you are a mod,..... uh, carry on. haha.

j/k Batpuff
I have watch both Lawrence County and Paintsville scrimmages so far, and I don't think there is anyway Paintsville will keep up with Lawrence County, they are too big and strong up front. Lawrence's fullback is a stud, just runs over people and is very fast in the open field. A lot of people are going to be shocked this year when they see Lawrence play, a whole new attitude with the team, seems to be in the best shape. The defense looked awesome in the scrimmage with Huntington High, and P-Burg.

My prediction is
Lawrence 35
Paintsville 7