Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley
60.00%
Elliott Co.
40.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs. Elliott Co. (Sweet 16 Quarterfinals)
ky wildcats Wrote:dont count your chickens before they hatch

I simply told you how I had my bracket filled out, you may have filled out your bracket differently, fine with me,LOL.

I have all of my Rhode Island Reds on Shelby Valley.
Nice to see all the support for Valley from the 15th region.

BelfryPride, IRISH4, lawrence LC, PHS#1

All voted for Elliott, glad to see you support the 15th at state.
I dont know. Elliot Co just played a game last night, will they have the legs to go with Valley, considering this was the excuse used last time when EC got beat..

Go VALLEY
Go Shelby Valley ..... ALL THE WAY..... :Cheerlead
Legs won't be a problem. SV was jacked up Sky high for the first game. Elliott will meet thier intensity this time. It boils down to Off. rebounds for Valley. If Ec can get some def. rebounds and get on the run.......It's curtains for Valley, if Valley gets to throw up shots only to get 2nd and 3rd chances then they will win. Bottom line.......If it looks like a basketball game, Elliott will win, if it looks like a Rugby game, Valley will win.
What does rugby have to do with getting rebounds?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:What does rugby have to do with getting rebounds?

He's upset because Elliott doesn't know how to play physical with the big boys down state like Valley does.
Shelby valley unless the fix is on
How many points did SV beat EC by in the "All A"??
BBALL_Action09 Wrote:How many points did SV beat EC by in the "All A"??
Doesnt matter, all it takes is 1 point more.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
I would love to see Valley win this one..... They better hit their freethrows to pull it out....
BASKETBALLonlyFAN: Doesnt matter, all it takes is 1 point more.

why can't you just answer a simple question. trying to be a smart a**, you must be from Shelby Valley. MAKES ME SICK.......CAN SOMEONE WITH A LITTLE MORE SINCE ANSWER MY QUESTION...how many points did SV beat EC by in the "ALL A"........
SV must have barely pulled that one off considering the answer I got from BASKETBALLonlyFAN...man up and give me an answer...IF U CAN...if not SHUT UP :lmao: :redboxer: :argue: :rockon:
BBALL_Action09 Wrote:BASKETBALLonlyFAN: Doesnt matter, all it takes is 1 point more.

why can't you just answer a simple question. trying to be a smart a**, you must be from Shelby Valley. MAKES ME SICK.......CAN SOMEONE WITH A LITTLE MORE SINCE ANSWER MY QUESTION...how many points did SV beat EC by in the "ALL A"........
SV must have barely pulled that one off considering the answer I got from BASKETBALLonlyFAN...man up and give me an answer...IF U CAN...if not SHUT UP :lmao: :redboxer: :argue: :rockon:
Thank you for proving my point. You remembered that Shelby Valley won the game, but you dont remember the spread. People tend to do that. Remember the winning team. But for the record and to satisfy your need, Valley won by 3, 55-52. Take tylnol for the high fever and I hope you get over your sickness quickly.
I am from the 15th, but outside of Justice, SV does not have many offensive threats. That was the first game I have saw Valley play and they didn't impress me like I was expecting. Mason had one player, people saying its something to beat the defending state champs, they lost Miller and Setty, both averaging close to 20 a game. I will be cheering for EC because they play so hard and they are one of the best shooting teams I have saw in a while. Should be one of the best games in the tourney. Justice was very very impressive though.
BBALL_Action09 Wrote:BASKETBALLonlyFAN: Doesnt matter, all it takes is 1 point more.

Oh, anyone with any senSe would know that you can go to http://www.khsaa.org/scoreboard and get the score from any game from the 97-98 season till now.

Valley won by 3 but was up by double digits at one point, you may remember that too.
letthebighogroot Wrote:Legs won't be a problem. SV was jacked up Sky high for the first game. Elliott will meet thier intensity this time. It boils down to Off. rebounds for Valley. If Ec can get some def. rebounds and get on the run.......It's curtains for Valley, if Valley gets to throw up shots only to get 2nd and 3rd chances then they will win. Bottom line.......If it looks like a basketball game, Elliott will win, if it looks like a Rugby game, Valley will win.

i like this:thatsfunn but true
ky wildcats Wrote:i like this:thatsfunn but true

Why is it true, because Elliott can't play physical?
PC_You_Know Wrote:Nice to see all the support for Valley from the 15th region.

All thats on here are 15 and some of us 16th region thats why the poll is so lopp sided check other polls and you see that the other one see elliott as the winner with 75% go figure
A extremely talented matchup. Many factors must play out in order for either team to pull out the W. Valley will not have the monkey on the back after winning a game in Rupp, same goes for Elliott. Valley has to feel good seeing as though they did not play a complete game against Mason and still won. For Valley they must jump out early and establish a defensive tone without getting key players in foul trouble. Elliott's is a little more simple, shoot a high percentage and get the game in your favor. They game is all dependent on the one thing that separates Valley from most teams in the state, their defense. If Valley can turn Elliott over like they did in the All A, then this game in Valleys. If Elliott can break down the D and get quick points, then the game goes to Elliott. Good luck to both teams.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Why is it true, because Elliott can't play physical?

physical or rugby ill say valley plays rugby imo:Clap:
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:A extremely talented matchup. Many factors must play out in order for either team to pull out the W. Valley will not have the monkey on the back after winning a game in Rupp, same goes for Elliott. Valley has to feel good seeing as though they did not play a complete game against Mason and still won. For Valley they must jump out early and establish a defensive tone without getting key players in foul trouble. Elliott's is a little more simple, shoot a high percentage and get the game in your favor. They game is all dependent on the one thing that separates Valley from most teams in the state, their defense. If Valley can turn Elliott over like they did in the All A, then this game in Valleys. If Elliott can break down the D and get quick points, then the game goes to Elliott. Good luck to both teams.

ill agree nice post
I think Valley will win this one by double digits. Did you really have to show who these people picked??
PC_You_Know Wrote:Nice to see all the support for Valley from the 15th region.

CoachB Wrote:I think Valley will win this one by double digits. Did you really have to show who these people picked??

LoL, you can click the numbers and find out. You made it seem like some big deal like I have inside info.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Twins couldn't handle Elisha in the first game, don't see that being any different tonight, Valley by 8.

But the twins will tonight I gurantee it.
Does anybody know if this game going to be broadcast on Wazoo or anyplace else?
kybaseball Wrote:But the twins will tonight I gurantee it.

What basis do you guarantee it on, because you think they will? Because Elisha's first go around was a fluke? Because "they're more fresh for tonight"? What's the excuse for why they didn't the first time?

Sure, they got to watch film and see what they did wrong, but Elisha also watched and is now aware of what he can do even better against them, he won't have to try things this time, he can just use what worked, the twins are still trying to find out how to stop him.

SV won by 3.Yes they had Elliott down by double digits then Elliott turned it on and had chances to win the game. SV fans don't like to talk about that. Elliott will come out of the gate turned on tonight Everyone can count on that.

As far as seeing who voted for who all you have to do is click on the numbers on the poll results.
PC_You_Know Wrote:He's upset because Elliott doesn't know how to play physical with the big boys down state like Valley does.
hahaha

Is this the same group that boohooed and cried and pouted after their game with Johnson Central .

Thats really funny. They didnt even like playing with the physical boys in the 15th regional tournament.
kybaseball Wrote:SV won by 3.Yes they had Elliott down by double digits then Elliott turned it on and had chances to win the game. SV fans don't like to talk about that. Elliott will come out of the gate turned on tonight Everyone can count on that.

As far as seeing who voted for who all you have to do is click on the numbers on the poll results.

I wouldn't so much say turned it on as I would that Valley turned off they're free throws.