Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Hazard
Is this game on Friday or Saturday?? I have heard both. Lets get ready Panthers...Go take care of this game and win this game before the thought of any other teams is on your minds. Pikeville has a TOUGH defense and if they use their running game the right way then I think they will leave Daniel Field with a big district win. Hazard is a tough team, as they are most years, and will put up a good fight but Pikeville should win this game.

As for the fans it doesn't hurt us to look ahead so if Pikeville wins this game it is going to set up a HUGE game next Friday night as Paintsville comes to Pikeville with the #1 seed and district title on the line. This is a game that I have been looking forward to all year and it should be a great game regardless of the Pikeville-Hazard outcome but I sure hope both teams come into the game 6-0 in the district.
PHSFAN Wrote:Is this game on Friday or Saturday?? I have heard both. Lets get ready Panthers...Go take care of this game and win this game before the thought of any other teams is on your minds. Pikeville has a TOUGH defense and if they use their running game the right way then I think they will leave Daniel Field with a big district win. Hazard is a tough team, as they are most years, and will put up a good fight but Pikeville should win this game.

As for the fans it doesn't hurt us to look ahead so if Pikeville wins this game it is going to set up a HUGE game next Friday night as Paintsville comes to Pikeville with the #1 seed and district title on the line. This is a game that I have been looking forward to all year and it should be a great game regardless of the Pikeville-Hazard outcome but I sure hope both teams come into the game 6-0 in the district.

KHSAA is reporting the game is on Friday Oct 21 @ 7:30 pm.
Pikeville 31
Hazard 10
christv Wrote:Hazard 26
Pikeville 21

:lol: :Shaking:
torQQue Wrote:KHSAA is reporting the game is on Friday Oct 21 @ 7:30 pm.

Thanks QQ...are you going to a game this weekend or staying here on BGR with us? Is you stay what are the chances of some good updates like you did for the Corbin-Pikeville game?