Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville @ Hazard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hazard had it handed to them tonight down in Paintsville. Hazard didnt have an answer for the Tigers running attack. Paintsville also was completly able to shut down Olinger and Hazards Spread offensive attack in the second half.

Pikeville has a solid defense as well. Maybe even moreso than the Tigers. However, I dont know if Pikevilles running game is quite as strong as the tigers. With that said. I think Pikeville will roll

Pikeville 40 :rock:
Hazard 7 Olinger will connect for at least one long.
After seeing what Paintsville did to Hazard tonight I would have to go with Pikeville by 3 TD's.
I'm taking Pikeville all the way in this one.
Pikeville
Pikeville should win and set up a big district championship game against Paintsville...if this happens QQ I say that we go to the game if possible.

Pikeville 49
Hazard 7
PHSFAN Wrote:Pikeville should win and set up a big district championship game against Paintsville...if this happens QQ I say that we go to the game if possible.

Pikeville 49
Hazard 7

Its gonna happen. So lets make it a date. I will be there without a doubt.
IF Pikeville beats Hazard then I will try my best to make it for sure....Howard Field will be rocking that night if it plays out that way.
PHSFAN Wrote:IF Pikeville beats Hazard then I will try my best to make it for sure....Howard Field will be rocking that night if it plays out that way.

Surely you dont have any doubts about Pikeville winning this one. **** I hate dial up. I can even run my aol up here at moms.

BTW, any chance that youll be at the Pikeville/Union game tomorrow?
Pikeville all the way. Bulldogs were so over rated. They will not get out of the first round of the playoffs. They either have to face Somerset or Lynn Camp. There is no way they can play with either of these two teams.
Hazard deffinatly proved that they were over rated pikeville big time over hazard
42-14
No QQ I wont be at the game tommorrow...should be a good game though. You pulling for Union or Pikeville? As far as the game I am a little worried about it because its at Hazard but Pikeville has owned Hazard it seems as far as I can remember. I am actually more worried about the Hazard game than the Paintsville game even though Paintsville proved they are much better...odd I know.
Im a Union Fan tomorrow. Gotta pull for Joe. Pikeville shouldnt have much trouble though. Union is young and Pikeville one of the top NAIA teams. Anyother time Im behind Pikeville 100 percent. I would just love to see Joe break a big Kickoff or punt return against them.
Pikeville 30
Hazard 14
eleveneleven Wrote:Pikeville 30
Hazard 14

You predicted Hazard to win on the other site 45-38, unless there is another eleveneleven with the same avater...thats a awful large margin change.
Maybe he got drunk or is starting to sober up??? You never know. LOL.
MOJO Wrote:Maybe he got drunk or is starting to sober up??? You never know. LOL.

LOL
MOJO Wrote:Maybe he got drunk or is starting to sober up??? You never know. LOL.

SmileSmile

How did you know?Smile No, really i got to thinking and it was too late to edit my post over there. I don't know what I was thinking TBH. :Hammer3:
Eitherway. Its a win win situation for me.
eleveneleven Wrote:Eitherway. Its a win win situation for me.
lol...at least u can say I told you so on one site...BTW if Hazard does win it will be a low scoring game. Belfry nor NewCath hung 45 on Pikeville's defense and I serioulsy doubt that Hazard will if those two didn't.
I say Pikeville will win big in this one
Pville 55
Hazard 21
eleveneleven Wrote:How did you know?Smile No, really i got to thinking and it was too late to edit my post over there. I don't know what I was thinking TBH. :Hammer3:

Come on now 11 you didnt try to edit it you went on to make another post later on in the thread that you said Paintsville and Hazard are on the same level as Pikeville this year and maybe even a little higher...I am just joking with ya man but which way is it?...lol
football05 Wrote:I say Pikeville will win big in this one
Pville 55
Hazard 21

Don't forget the "influence" of the officiating crew that always does the Hazard/Pikeville game when it's over there...because of that: H21 P20.

Those striped shirts can have a HUGE impact on the flow of the game.

And I talked to a PHS fan that went to the South Floyd game who told me when Pikeville has a few calls go against them that looked suspicious, they get MAD instead of more DETERMINED -- and they screw up afterwards...I look for a few "homer" calls to go against them and for them to hang their heads just enough to lose focus and turn the ball over and over like they did against Belfry (doesn't matter if you move the ball on someone if you turn it over!).
I have to say that the Panthers have a lot of fun against the Bulldogs. Could be worse than the Paintsville whooping they received
Pikeville 48
Hazard 14
i will go with pikeville in a closer game than everybody seems to think. 35-28
I will take hazard in this one. Although i think Hazard is over rated i also think pikeville is way over rated. In my opinion Paintsville is the top team in the region this year. I will say...
Hazard-21
Pikeville-14
Hazard i thought whem i saw them play that they could win there district, But iwas wrong. There season stats are unbeliveble ! But Pikeville is to strong fot the dawgs !

Pikeville-49
Hazard--16
i think ur right blackcat student..
hopefully the panthers can win it*

pikeville 55
hazard 21
Football24_7 Wrote:Don't forget the "influence" of the officiating crew that always does the Hazard/Pikeville game when it's over there...because of that: H21 P20.

Those striped shirts can have a HUGE impact on the flow of the game.

And I talked to a PHS fan that went to the South Floyd game who told me when Pikeville has a few calls go against them that looked suspicious, they get MAD instead of more DETERMINED -- and they screw up afterwards...I look for a few "homer" calls to go against them and for them to hang their heads just enough to lose focus and turn the ball over and over like they did against Belfry (doesn't matter if you move the ball on someone if you turn it over!).

This is a MAJOR concern of mine as well 24_7...I have played at Daniel Field twice and have been to a few other games there as well and they get more home cooking than any other team in EKY IMO. When you play the Dawgs at Hazard you are playing against the officals also. I think that Pikeville is good enough to overcome this but this will occur as it always does. Plus the fact that Hazard hates Pikeville and it could be interesting.
Pages: 1 2 3