•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 51 - Perry Co. Central 36
king360 Wrote:lol...cmon now the only argument you have is stewart and we see how he makes the team better...by not playing..lol

Kcc Better With Out Stuart.
Your As Smart As You Play.
They Are 10x Better Team With Him
king360 Wrote:lol...cmon now the only argument you have is stewart and we see how he makes the team better...by not playing..lol

yea right. i'd like to see the day mullins took stamper. and as far as that goes, i'd put my money on bartrum before i would mulllins.
king360 Wrote:Anyone see my avatar?...huh..?

So the fact that he can dunk makes him better than everyone on KCC's team except Tate. I personally haven't seen him do anything spectacular that makes him better than anyone on KCC's team. He can jump...so what, it's still just two points.
king360 Wrote:The only person on Knotts team that Tyler Mullins isnt better than is Tate Cox so quit runnin your mouths..Tyler could take anyone on that team besides tate and you all know it.

Thats a joke...just because he can jump doesnt mean he's any good, a very average player with a poor attitude. He wouldnt see the floor at Knott.

Stuart
Tyler is no better than Ratliff,Amburgey,Bartrum. TongueirateSho
Vertical Wrote:Kcc Better With Out Stuart.
Your As Smart As You Play.
They Are 10x Better Team With Him

lol..beat hazard by 15 without him...beatem by what 2 with him...yeah guess you got a point..lol:moon:
i give this thread about 2 sec after black cat alumni logs on
Vertical Wrote:Oooo
I Forgot You Know Everything
You Or King360 Should Private Message Me And We Can Talk

Just did bub.
TheMasterpiece Wrote:Thats a joke...just because he can jump doesnt mean he's any good, a very average player with a poor attitude. He wouldnt see the floor at Knott.

Whatever, he would start at Knott.
Overrated Wrote:Stuart
Tyler is no better than Ratliff,Amburgey,Bartrum. TongueirateSho

Your kidding? He's much better than those 3.
For The JV He Might
Aslan Wrote:Your kidding? He's much better than those 3.

Def. listen to the lion
TheMasterpiece Wrote:Thats a joke...just because he can jump doesnt mean he's any good, a very average player with a poor attitude. He wouldnt see the floor at Knott.

Thank You Sir.
Enough Said
Aslan Wrote:Your kidding? He's much better than those 3.

Are you serious? I guess everyone has there own opinion.:Clap:
Lets be real Stewart is not ranked third in the region for nothing. He is a really good player and to suggest a team would be better off with out him is a joke. You cant take a player like that off a team and say they are better. Thats stupid he will return and the PAts will be better for it.

the things jealousy makes ppl say
Vertical Wrote:For The JV He Might

You mite start for the JV.
I like how Hazard and PCC fans on here are being civil toward each other for the most part, but the Knott fans have crawled out of the woodwork and once again made it all about them. This has become the pattern. Rolleyes
Aslan Wrote:Whatever, he would start at Knott.

Dont think so, broke jumper, very bad attitude.
So we have gotten to the root of the problem its the back woods Knott County ppl that cause the problems on the forum.
TheMasterpiece Wrote:Dont think so, broke jumper, very bad attitude.

Noway man. Better than what Knott can throw at him.

Brok Jumper...the kids a shooter ..and bad attitude..he dont say nothin either..bartrum probably has the worst attitude in the region

Can you tell me where you get that the kid has a bad attitude.
Wooo Gooood Job Bulldogs!!!thats How You Get Things Done!!way To Beat The Dores!!!!
Suddenly Tyler Mullins is an elite player in the region. Funny thing is he never saw the floor when he was at JBS. Let's just face it the main reason he plays is because 1. he plays hard and apparently has a good work ethic to get where he's at and 2. he is an athletic player who can out jump people and get easy put backs. He is good, not great.
Shooter....haha...if you think he's a shooter ....i guess he might be but he's not a maker.....ugly shot.
IDK where you guys are getting the broke jumper and bad attitude from. Jealousy ?
Aslan Wrote:You mite start for the JV.

No I Dont Think I Do
UK_fan54 Wrote:Can you tell me where you get that the kid has a bad attitude.

Yeah watch him play....terrible attitude..i saw Coach Hatcher try and tell him something tonight and he just threw his arms up in the air and said something back to him....
Vertical Wrote:No I Dont Think I Do

Then I guess you ride the pine for the JV?
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next