Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 51 - Perry Co. Central 36
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Final.
Congrats Hazard!
A big congrats to Hazard.
PCC couldnt have played any worse. They played nervous and Hazard took advantage of it. Hazards guards ate PCC's alive. I thought PCC played pretty good half court defense, they just turned the ball over way to much and gave Hazard serveral easy buckets. Rather take a loss, and learn from the mistakes, then later...
Congrats to the bulldogs
Perry Co. Central 11 3 8 14 36

Hazard 8 17 12 14 51

Perry Co. Central (12-3) -- Maggard 19, Mullins 2, Noble 6, D. Amis 6, J. Amis 3.
Hazard (11-5) -- Jones 8, Warren 2, Martin 6, Combs 13, Whitaker 20, Back 2.

http://www.kentucky.com/601/story/613193...PIorderBy=
Was this part of the All "A". If so, who would Hazard play next?
Big win for the Dawgs. I expected a closer game. Great game by freshman BJ Combs... more playing time for him may be just what the Dawgs needed. A little more experience and he'll be tough.
Stardust Wrote:Was this part of the All "A". If so, who would Hazard play next?

No.
Combs of Hazard dominated most of this game. I realize Whitaker outscored him but Combs was quite impressive. The mighty commodores shot down by a freshman.......ouch.
Great games from Whitaker and Combs!

I missed this pick. Congrats Dawgs!
I didn't see this comin at all, woulda picked PCC by 10... congrats Hazard
Way to go Dawgs!!
Would have never guessed it. Never know in a rivalry game.
Congratulations to Hazard on a very deserving victory!
The almighty Commodores lost????? say it isn't so??!! to Hazard without campbell??

can't wait to hear what people will say now.. ha :Clap:
PATS2011 Wrote:The almighty Commodores lost????? say it isn't so??!! to Hazard without campbell??

can't wait to hear what people will say now.. ha :Clap:
:worthy:
congrats hazard bulldogs!!
Congrats Hazard!
Hard to believe that PCC only scored 3 points in the 2nd quarter.
ladypatriot55 Wrote:congrats hazard bulldogs!!

oh forgot, CONGRATS DAWGS!!!!
Just As I Expected. Good Game Hazard
This Kind Of Play Will Make A Great Region When You Add In Kcc And Letcher
I Have Been Reading On Here In The Top Junior Thread About A Kid Named Tyler Mullins. I Wouldnt Even Knew He Was On The Floor If My Friend Wouldnt Have Pointed Him Out. TOP TEN JUNIOR...NO WAY
Vertical Wrote:I Have Been Reading On Here In The Top Junior Thread About A Kid Named Tyler Mullins. I Wouldnt Even Knew He Was On The Floor If My Friend Wouldnt Have Pointed Him Out. TOP TEN JUNIOR...NO WAY

No, Tyler Mullins is worthy of top 10, if not top 10 he's number 11. Kid's an athlete, he had a terrible game though
#1ukfan Wrote:Combs of Hazard dominated most of this game. I realize Whitaker outscored him but Combs was quite impressive. The mighty commodores shot down by a freshman.......ouch.

Combs has done a nice job taking Campbell's place. Just curious, did Combs even get in the game against KCC?
House Wrote:Combs has done a nice job taking Campbell's place. Just curious, did Combs even get in the game against KCC?

I was there and I don't recall him playing. Isn't he just a freshman?
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I was there and I don't recall him playing. Isn't he just a freshman?

Yes, he's just a freshmen. He has stepped up very nicely.
House Wrote:Combs has done a nice job taking Campbell's place. Just curious, did Combs even get in the game against KCC?

Yes He Played Against Kcc. Didnt Play Well Tho. Had Some Turn Overs. If They Calm The Kid Down By His Junior Year He Should Be Tough
#1ukfan Wrote:Combs of Hazard dominated most of this game. I realize Whitaker outscored him but Combs was quite impressive. The mighty commodores shot down by a freshman.......ouch.

Combs had a nice game but it was far from domination.
This really puts Hazard in the mix when you talk about best teams in the Eastern Ky area. Very good win Hazard.
Its Just One Win. Lets Not Get Excited Now
Member What Kcc Done To Hazard
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9