Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 51 - Perry Co. Central 36
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
ladypatriot55 Wrote:ok, Perry beat Knott
ohh well..
life goes on.
hhs beat perry and that is what this thread is about..
you say knott is hatin on perry,
ok how about you're hatin on knott as well..
we knott countians just need to give it a rest cause
the pcc fans are upset and they have to take it out on us.
ohh well.

You guys just jump in this thread and start talking trash..its really uncalled for and dont expect us just to sit here and take it. You guys are obviously still bitter after your beating at the WYMT.
Overrated Wrote:When I sit back and read all these post, I wonder how many people really passed English class?

LOL I know...
Overrated Wrote:When I sit back and read all these post, I wonder how many people really passed English class?

lol..sry
:popcorn:

:loveya: king360
UK_fan54 Wrote::popcorn:

:loveya: king360

:kneel:...thay all love the king...
PATS2011 Wrote:he is telling the truth.

Boone Co.

Mason Co.

Shelby Valley

Hazard

etc.

mason county was a scrimmage, they were missing 2 starters and still beat kcc, and boone county is the only really good team they have played and they got destroyed......you see what happens when they go down state
PATS2011 Wrote:Oh really?? it was me. I just logged on a minute ago and saw all this trash about KCC on here. I'm not going to sit back and take it. I am going to defend KCC. BUt when we play Perry again, I doubt I will have to. Thats all I have to say. Goodnight. Please continue to get the thread closed by yourselves.

YES... REALLY..... IT WAS YOU. Go to the first page, start at the top, read your way down, and you will find that YES.... YOU started it.
can i get a owned?
Card_Fan Wrote:Well since Perry and Hazard are so good then why are they playing cupcake schedules?

wow, kcc upgraded their schedule one year, and when they go play in the 5/3 they get waxed.......... how is that impressive. who all are they playing that is so great, mason was a scrimmage, valley didn't have elisha, boone county destroyed them, they haven't played anybody else that is good down state just regional teams
UK_fan54 Wrote:can i get a owned?

I think Hazard did that to you tonight. :lmao:
House Wrote:YES... REALLY..... IT WAS YOU. Go to the first page, start at the top, read your way down, and you will find that YES.... YOU started it.

Thank you. Just like I said.
Scorched!
king360 Wrote:Scorched!

yes hazard done this to you:lmao:
Overrated Wrote:I think Hazard did that to you tonight. :lmao:

WYMT:lmao:
king360 Wrote:WYMT:lmao:

HAZARD STOMPS PERRY:lmao:
Wow this thread is chock full of maturity!
Vertical Wrote:HAZARD STOMPS PERRY:lmao:

Think you just put this like to posts up..lol..that knott for ya..o yea..WYMT
king360 Wrote:Think you just put this like to posts up..lol..that knott for ya..o yea..WYMT

you make no sence
House Wrote:YES... REALLY..... IT WAS YOU. Go to the first page, start at the top, read your way down, and you will find that YES.... YOU started it.

JUST SHUTUP I DONT CARE WHO STARTED IT JUST GET THIS THREAD BACK IN CONTROL! MY GOD YOU CAN'T FIND A THREAD ANYMORE THAT DOESN"T HAVE THE NAME KCC SOMEWHERE IN IT AND MOST OF THE TIME ITS TRASH. WELL I CAN TELL YOU THAT WE HAVE BEEN TRASHED FROM THE DAY YOU GUYS FOUND OUT TATE WAS COMING TO KCC TILL NOW, THEN YOU GET BEAT AND YOU THINK ITS WRONG FOR US TO TRASH YOU????? HIPPOCRITS.

HAZARD BEAT PERRY.

Let's talk about THIS GAME. now let's all, including me, just shut the heck up about KCC in this thread and talk about HAZARD AND PERRY CENTRAL!
PATS2011 Wrote:JUST SHUTUP I DONT CARE WHO STARTED IT JUST GET THIS THREAD BACK IN CONTROL! MY GOD YOU CAN'T FIND A THREAD ANYMORE THAT DOESN"T HAVE THE NAME KCC SOMEWHERE IN IT AND MOST OF THE TIME ITS TRASH. WELL I CAN TELL YOU THAT WE HAVE BEEN TRASHED FROM THE DAY YOU GUYS FOUND OUT TATE WAS COMING TO KCC TILL NOW, THEN YOU GET BEAT AND YOU THINK ITS WRONG FOR US TO TRASH YOU????? HIPPOCRITS.

HAZARD BEAT PERRY.

Let's talk about THIS GAME. now let's all, including me, just shut the heck up about KCC in this thread and talk about HAZARD AND PERRY CENTRAL>.

Youve dug to big of a whole now:rockon:
Vertical Wrote:you make no sence

Cool
PATS2011 Wrote:JUST SHUTUP I DONT CARE WHO STARTED IT JUST GET THIS THREAD BACK IN CONTROL! MY GOD YOU CAN'T FIND A THREAD ANYMORE THAT DOESN"T HAVE THE NAME KCC SOMEWHERE IN IT AND MOST OF THE TIME ITS TRASH. WELL I CAN TELL YOU THAT WE HAVE BEEN TRASHED FROM THE DAY YOU GUYS FOUND OUT TATE WAS COMING TO KCC TILL NOW, THEN YOU GET BEAT AND YOU THINK ITS WRONG FOR US TO TRASH YOU????? HIPPOCRITS.

HAZARD BEAT PERRY.

Let's talk about THIS GAME. now let's all, including me, just shut the heck up about KCC in this thread and talk about HAZARD AND PERRY CENTRAL>.

Let me sum the game up for you. HAZARD DOSED PERRY.:rockon: lol.

HAZARD BEAT PERRY.

Let's talk about THIS GAME. now let's all, including me, just shut the heck up about KCC in this thread and talk about HAZARD AND PERRY CENTRAL!

Roid Rage much?
also
Caps lock is on cruise control for cool!!!!!!!!
king360 Wrote:Youve dug to big of a whole now:rockon:

you're hopeless, I try to help restore order to a thread that is in total utter chaos and can't you please just for once, help me here.

Guys, let's just stop the bickering. Seriously. It was fun while it lasted but we need to draw the line or one of the mods will. Please just get the thread back on topic.

HAZARD BEAT PERRY.

Cus of U! You have destroyed this whole thread and brought it into total chaos! Life is over! Stop talking trash about Perry and Perrys players and maybe you could prevent all this chaos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Overrated Wrote:Let me sum the game up for you. HAZARD DOSED PERRY.:rockon: lol.

If you could only see how hard i was slapping my knee right now because of the humor you just brought to this whole thread:yawn:

HAZARD BEAT PERRY.

I knew you wouldn't go away.
king360 Wrote:If you could only see how hard i was slapping my knee right now because of the humor you just brought to this whole thread:yawn:

Same Knee Slapping Homour As Watching You Play
Aslan Wrote:Cus of U! You have destroyed this whole thread and brought it into total choas! Life is over! Stop talking trash about Perry and Perrys players and maybe you could prevent all this choas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it runs both ways here pal, I will stop when you stop talking trash about KCC.

IDC if I was the one who started it, which I wasn't, I am trying to end it. SO please, let's just end it.
House Wrote:I knew you wouldn't go away.

lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9