Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 51 - Perry Co. Central 36
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
PATS2011 Wrote:he is telling the truth.

Boone Co.

Mason Co.

Shelby Valley

Hazard

etc.

ummmm PCC plays all those teams except for mason county.
House Wrote:Last time I checked this was a Hazard/PCC thread.

It was until these two had to bring us into it.
North Hardin..not sure bout south laurel.
UK_fan54 Wrote:ummmm PCC plays all those teams except for mason county.

Yeah but did they beat Valley? or Hazard for that matter, twice? They wouldn't play them once, then they got beat into the ground... lol
PATS2011 Wrote:It was until these two had to bring us into it.

come on now...i beleive you all jumped right on in by yourself
PATS2011 Wrote:Just for once please be realistic here, don't turn this into one big joke.

Are we not jokes?...i thought you said we were?
PATS2011 Wrote:Yeah but did they beat Valley? or Hazard for that matter, twice? They wouldn't play them once, then they got beat into the ground... lol

and we start trouble
king360 Wrote:come on now...i beleive you all jumped right on in by yourself

We could have left everything alone until you started bringing back WYMT crap. It's over, you won. NOW GIVE IT A REST.

SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THIS, it's gotten way out of hand.
PATS2011 Wrote:he is telling the truth.

Boone Co.

Mason Co.

Shelby Valley

Hazard

etc.

Where has Knott played Mason? I checked the kshaa scoreboard and didnt find it. There schedule is about the same as Perrys, I'll prob say Perrys is tougher.
king360 Wrote:Are we not jokes?...i thought you said we were?

I'm talking about the thread! and yes, you are jokes.
Aslan Wrote:Where has Knott played Mason? I checked the kshaa scoreboard and didnt find it. There schedule is about the same as Perrys, I'll prob say Perrys is tougher.

Sheldon Clark.
PATS2011 Wrote:We could have left everything alone until you started bringing back WYMT crap. It's over, you won. NOW GIVE IT A REST.

The Tyler thing wasnt you guys?...dont dish out what you cant take:rockon:
your crazy it was a scrimmage pcc played right be4 i think
what bout north hardin preseason top 15
PATS2011 Wrote:We could have left everything alone until you started bringing back WYMT crap. It's over, you won. NOW GIVE IT A REST.

You guys really started all this. No one to blame but yourselfs. You all have been talkn trash and expecting us not to say anything?
PATS2011 Wrote:I'm talking about the thread! and yes, you are jokes.

HATERCool
UK_fan54 Wrote:they havnt played valley yet dum*** and atleast when they play them valley will have their best player and its at valley

my goodness, a win is a win. If you can say that abt valley, then why do you call it an excuse when we say that about stuart?
PATS2011 Wrote:It was until these two had to bring us into it.

You're the very one that brought KCC into this.... which is nothing new.

And I don't see Mason Co anywhere on KCC's schedule.

Boone County blew KCC out and PCC took them to overtime.
Vertical Wrote:your crazy it was a scrimmage pcc played right be4 i think
what bout north hardin preseason top 15

Overated.
Aslan Wrote:Where has Knott played Mason? I checked the kshaa scoreboard and didnt find it. There schedule is about the same as Perrys, I'll prob say Perrys is tougher.

yes knott did play mason in a scrimmage at the beginning of the season and they lost by 7
This thing will be getting closed any time.

Knott played Mason County and Corbin as their two preseason scrimmage games.
Aslan Wrote:Overated.

YOU HAVE NEVER WATCHED THEM PLAY HOW CAN U SAY THAT LOL
THIS IS THE THINGS THAT GET STUFF STARTED
House Wrote:You're the very one that brought KCC into this.... which is nothing new.

And I don't see Mason Co anywhere on KCC's schedule.

Boone County blew KCC out and PCC took them to overtime.

Oh really?? it was me. I just logged on a minute ago and saw all this trash about KCC on here. I'm not going to sit back and take it. I am going to defend KCC. BUt when we play Perry again, I doubt I will have to. Thats all I have to say. Goodnight. Please continue to get the thread closed by yourselves.
Overrated Wrote:This thing will be getting closed any time.

lol..but its fun while it lasts
Card_Fan Wrote:Knott played Mason County and Corbin as their two preseason scrimmage games.

Scrimmage dont even count. Regular season.
PATS2011 Wrote:Oh really?? it was me. I just logged on a minute ago and saw all this trash about KCC on here. I'm not going to sit back and take it. I am going to defend KCC. BUt when we play Perry again, I doubt I will have to. Thats all I have to say. Goodnight. Please continue to get the thread closed by yourselves.

Still hatinCool
PATS2011 Wrote:Oh really?? it was me. I just logged on a minute ago and saw all this trash about KCC on here. I'm not going to sit back and take it. I am going to defend KCC. BUt when we play Perry again, I doubt I will have to. Thats all I have to say. Goodnight. Please continue to get the thread closed by yourselves.

This whole thing was really all your fault.
ok, Perry beat Knott
ohh well..
life goes on.
hhs beat perry and that is what this thread is about..
you say knott is hatin on perry,
ok how about you're hatin on knott as well..
we knott countians just need to give it a rest cause
the pcc fans are upset and they have to take it out on us.
ohh well.
ladypatriot55 Wrote:ok, Perry beat Knott
ohh well..
life goes on.
hhs beat perry and that is what this thread is about..
you say knott is hatin on perry,
ok how about you're hatin on knott as well..
we knott countians just need to give it a rest cause
the pcc fans are upset and they have to take it out on us.
ohh well.

We aint hatin on knott we beat you guys remember?..lol
When I sit back and read all these post, I wonder how many people really passed English class?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9