Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Student Section Name?
Knott Central has a pretty good pep club. Shelia Stamper is a good blue crew leader.
I like the Eruption Zone
Ky313 Wrote:I like the Eruption Zone

Who else has this in high school. I know at the college level UK in the only one who uses it. e-RUPP-tion Zone!
No high school student section that I have seen compares to Covington Catholic.
I'm part of the P-burg student section and I believe that were not as good as some people on here are saying yea were average, an I believe we may be the best in are district and that there are plenty more section that are better. As far as the Bleacher Creature thing I have no idea were that came from and I like the **** Raiser better cause I do believe we are known for getting in People heads and doing things that take it way to far sometimes. Like the ball incident last year during the districted game against Betsy Layne. So I do have to say that we are no Where near the best but with the people we got we do or best.
mrfootball03 Wrote:Prestonsburg is still very mild compared to Paintsville.. actually they are mild compared to everyone.

LMAO.....
sportsfan22 Wrote:High Hat Crasies

That's HI HAT CRAZIES!!!
bballer9 Wrote:Knott Central has a pretty good pep club. Shelia Stamper is a good blue crew leader.

yes she is!
rojas Wrote:No high school student section that I have seen compares to Covington Catholic.
Agreed!
shelby valleys blue crew
Cov Cath is good. Knott County was pretty good too...but not CovCath good (although it has been a few years since i saw their section).
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:East Ridge's is called The Tribe.

The Tribe isnt no where near what it used to be. I remember going to Rupp and watching the Sweet 16 (in 04 I think it was when they went). That game ER had 100's of fans. Now there only lucky to get around 50-100.
"Big Blue Crew"