Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sheldon Clark Cardinals
35.48%
Bell County Bobcats
64.52%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark vs Bell County - Oct. 17
I would really have liked to of had this game two or three weeks ago. I think scheduling them the week before Belfry is a huge mistake. Hopefully win or lose the cards come out healthy. However i believe SC is better than Rockcastle and WC. They used to play with these teams and held their own.
yea this is really a huge mistake for coach hager. but you live and learn
IMO, This game is going to be a great game and dont think there is really any judging it, i mean if you want to but you all should come out and see it. these next two weeks the cardinals are going to be 100% focused and they started today, i also know they are not going to get big headed about it because they know they are about to play a very talented team. The Cardinals are probably the best hearted football team you'll see. good luck to coach Hager and the Sheldon Clark Cardinals!
well i have been following the cards and the r doin very good this year .....i think this ganme against bell co. is gonna be war and that the cardsr gonna have 2 play with allhere heart 2 beat this team bc if they dont the will giveu a godd pop and run u over ....so i think cards well win thisone

cards 21
bell 14
It is not a mistake to play Bell as long as they come out healthy. Bell is a very physical football team and that may have some effects on the Cardinals next week against Belfry.

I think a lot of the Cardinal fans will be suprised with the speed of this Bell Co. team.
just like to say to some of the sc haters that they will put up more than 6 to 14 points too good of an offense. i mean jeez man with some of thes epost you'd think sc hasn't put up any points at all against any team. but no matter what it will be a close one and i played against bell co. at log mountain for the cards in '03 and being there does give bell co. the advantage. close game could go either way.
beasy_bo Wrote:just like to say to some of the sc haters that they will put up more than 6 to 14 points too good of an offense. i mean jeez man with some of thes epost you'd think sc hasn't put up any points at all against any team. but no matter what it will be a close one and i played against bell co. at log mountain for the cards in '03 and being there does give bell co. the advantage. close game could go either way.

Well maybe you need to go look at the stats for bell. they havent let a team score more than 8 points on them all year. they have played better teams then sc has played. If SC wants to win this one they are going to have to play the best game they have ever played. Coach hager is going to have to coach the best game he has ever coached.
beasy_bo Wrote:just like to say to some of the sc haters that they will put up more than 6 to 14 points too good of an offense. i mean jeez man with some of thes epost you'd think sc hasn't put up any points at all against any team. but no matter what it will be a close one and i played against bell co. at log mountain for the cards in '03 and being there does give bell co. the advantage. close game could go either way.

Not called haters but more like realist. If you are going to beat Bell you better shut them out. If their offense can move the ball and control the Clock the defense rests and stays fresh.
schs_06 Wrote:Well maybe you need to go look at the stats for bell. they havent let a team score more than 8 points on them all year. they have played better teams then sc has played. If SC wants to win this one they are going to have to play the best game they have ever played. Coach hager is going to have to coach the best game he has ever coached.

Good post. Good luck Cards
bell will be to much to handle for sc. i say bell by at least 2 tds
Yeah they have put up points, but not against any team that is ranked or has a winning record. They will score but it will be in the last few minutes of the game with the JV in for Bell.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Bell Rolls
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Sc will score against their varsity no doubt. .
In two days you can see if you can brag about being right, and rub it in our face or not. But this test will be huge for SC, and I simply don't think Sheldon Clark has been challenged yet and you may get to see just what you dread. Don't get to big on yourself yet. I wish SC the best. You guys will go through one tough game to the next. Maybe a reality check is in order!!!
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
well i know im going to at this game and i am excited to see what the fuss is about=]]
i will also be on log mountain this friday cheering on the bobcats!
i think that the cards will come away with this one with a close score i say 46-40 thats my guess
cardsboy17 Wrote:i think that the cards will come away with this one with a close score i say 46-40 thats my guess

46-40?!??!?!?

:eek:
cardsboy17 Wrote:i think that the cards will come away with this one with a close score i say 46-40 thats my guess

:thatsfunn There is no way that SC scores this much. If Bell does it is game over.
the cards will win 100-0
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Bell-44
S.C.-6

I haven't see either team play, but I'm thinking the Cards will get blown away. If they prove me wrong (and I don't care either way) then it'll make pregame the following week much more interesting.
bell who, sheldon clark cardnials all the way baby:thumpsup:
bell co by 3 td's
I'll take SC in a close one. If I wasn't already going to be in London watching SL take on KC, you better bet I'd be watching these two teams face off. This should be a great game!
Bell by 17.
so i guess sc doesn't have an defense either. IDK man every week someone is saying cards will have a hard game and they'll get beat or whatever and then they come out and win. this will be the toughest game for them so far but they are definitely up to the challenge until i see otherwise. good luck both teams!!!
2 more days, this game should be on tv soo that all of you all the dont go to the games and set at home a judge on here can see.
Really getting tired of everyone downing Sc each week they say the same ole same ole that Sc is going to get beat but it just keeps pushing these boys to win and I hope everyone keeps saying there gonna lose because they are gonna shock everyone this friday and next friday when they get big wins over #1 ranked bell and #1 Belfry So keep it a comming. Lets show them what were made of boys give em all they wan't.Lets show them big city people what us holler boys got:rockon:
Bell by 2 td's
sc74 Wrote:Really getting tired of everyone downing Sc each week they say the same ole same ole that Sc is going to get beat but it just keeps pushing these boys to win and I hope everyone keeps saying there gonna lose because they are gonna shock everyone this friday and next friday when they get big wins over #1 ranked bell and #1 Belfry So keep it a comming. Lets show them what were made of boys give em all they wan't.Lets show them big city people what us holler boys got:rockon:

Big city??? Pineville?? Have you ever been to Bell County????
sc74 Wrote:Really getting tired of everyone downing Sc each week they say the same ole same ole that Sc is going to get beat but it just keeps pushing these boys to win and I hope everyone keeps saying there gonna lose because they are gonna shock everyone this friday and next friday when they get big wins over #1 ranked bell and #1 Belfry So keep it a comming. Lets show them what were made of boys give em all they wan't.Lets show them big city people what us holler boys got:rockon:

I don't know what you guys are talking about. No offense you have not played anyone for people to think that you should have already been beaten. I for one did not think that you guys would get beat until this game. That being said I wish both teams the best, but hoping the cards pull out this for you guys are the underdogs in this one. No matter what keep your heads up and leave everything on the field.

The only negative thing I have said is,walk the walk before you talk the talk.