Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 67 - Allen Central 57
Congrats. to Coach Crisp on his 100th win at P.Burg. I would like to give credit to Coach Crisp and his Coaching staff for a well though out game plan going against one of the better coaches in the state in Coach Martin. As everyone notices there have been a lot of upsets in the 14th and 15th region rivalry games in the last two weeks. This will make a great atmosphere for all fans in the nearing District Tourn. IMO a lot of team can beat anyone on a given night. Its the team that can put together the streak of back to back games that will win it all.
Congrats to Coach Crisp on his 100th win.
slingblade93 Wrote:it's not all about fouls they got 2 mystery time outs when ac had a jump ball but instead they got a late time out and a out of bounds on hall but gave him a time out instead and crums shot the ball 6 times from 3 point range and he was open Give this kid a break he was sick and still played very hard but like i said p-burg came back strong and played great I never said the refs cost them the game just the usual called game at home not taking anything away from the players but I am looking forward to the rematch

What home cookin, AC had to foul Pburg 3 times in the final minute to get the cats into the bonus and on the free throw line. To me this was the 3rd best called game I have seen this year and the other two games had 3 officials. I was right behing the ref on th basekine and Hall did call time out before he went out of bounds or should I say pushed out of bounds by the trapping rebs. So what do you have to say about the call where crum had the ball on the floor and rolled over to call time and got it, wasn't that a walk. I will agree that in every game there are bad calls and that goes for both teams. And 2 officials can't see everything. I thought both team played well and Pburg just played a better second half just as AC did at AC.

I guess Crum was also sick during the BL game a few days earlier when AC won by 40. Crum is a great shooter and I agree with another post that said his shots come from assist. When Hammonds drives and the D collapses and he kicks it to a OPEN Crum and he almost always hits it. Pburg did not leave Crum and let Hammonds drive. I personally thought Hammonds should have taken more shots. The cats were willing to let him and Prater shoot. And Prater played a great game, nice to see from the young man. AC is a great team and IMO one of the top 4 in the region and will come back strong. So watch out Raiders.

As I heard from several AC fans Pburg attacked the 1-3-1 defense and Coach Martin would not come out of it. That to me was the difference in the game. Hall, Burchett and Clark found the open shots and nailed them. And what great D from Clark.

Come on Give the Cats some credit. They have struggled for the most part this season but have shown in a few games that they have it in them to play with most teams in the region.
Johnny Fairplay Wrote:What home cookin, AC had to foul Pburg 3 times in the final minute to get the cats into the bonus and on the free throw line. To me this was the 3rd best called game I have seen this year and the other two games had 3 officials. I was right behing the ref on th basekine and Hall did call time out before he went out of bounds or should I say pushed out of bounds by the trapping rebs. So what do you have to say about the call where crum had the ball on the floor and rolled over to call time and got it, wasn't that a walk. I will agree that in every game there are bad calls and that goes for both teams. And 2 officials can't see everything. I thought both team played well and Pburg just played a better second half just as AC did at AC.

I guess Crum was also sick during the BL game a few days earlier when AC won by 40. Crum is a great shooter and I agree with another post that said his shots come from assist. When Hammonds drives and the D collapses and he kicks it to a OPEN Crum and he almost always hits it. Pburg did not leave Crum and let Hammonds drive. I personally thought Hammonds should have taken more shots. The cats were willing to let him and Prater shoot. And Prater played a great game, nice to see from the young man. AC is a great team and IMO one of the top 4 in the region and will come back strong. So watch out Raiders.

As I heard from several AC fans Pburg attacked the 1-3-1 defense and Coach Martin would not come out of it. That to me was the difference in the game. Hall, Burchett and Clark found the open shots and nailed them. And what great D from Clark.

Come on Give the Cats some credit. They have struggled for the most part this season but have shown in a few games that they have it in them to play with most teams in the region.

Great post I agree with everything you said
congrats