Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Hazard 2024
(07-25-2024, 08:30 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Every PCC coach I have spoken to said Hazard had no backbone and would not play.  Said they been using the administrative excuse for years.
So you are saying Coach Dixon has no backbone and used the administration when he was at Hazard?
(07-25-2024, 01:05 PM)Stone Jack Baller Wrote:
(07-25-2024, 08:30 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Every PCC coach I have spoken to said Hazard had no backbone and would not play.  Said they been using the administrative excuse for years.
So you are saying Coach Dixon has no backbone and used the administration when he was at Hazard?
No he’s not saying that at all just because of the simple fact that Dixon is at Perry now which makes everything great. If he was gone somewhere else it would be comical to hear and see the trash talk. Once Dixon walks around the corner he cuts his guts out along with everyone else then when he shows back up he puckers up to kiss him in the brown spot. Makes me sick. Parents like this should stay away from any social media platform and any kind of sports just because of the simple fact that they’re clueless about what’s really going on.
Since it makes you sick then do something about it. Balls in your court. Just come
and introduce yourself when you see me. All I need to say. Just keeping it real.
(07-25-2024, 05:12 PM)TheDukeBoy Wrote: Since it makes you sick then do something about it.  Balls in your court.  Just come
and introduce yourself when you see me.  All I need to say.  Just keeping it real.
Hard for anyone to introduce themselves to you when you’ve got your head up the Dixons ass all the time. Just keeping it real.
lol. Barely speak to the guy. Must think I’m someone else. Send me a PM and we will get together. Promise.
Martin county gets blew out of the water

There in lies the problem.  Why would coaches at a 4A school want to play a 1A school so bad.  That attitude is why PCC has done nothing in a long time.
(07-25-2024, 06:59 PM)plantmanky Wrote:

There in lies the problem.  Why would coaches at a 4A school want to play a 1A school so bad.  That attitude is why PCC has done nothing ever.

Fixed it for you.
Who cares about the classes???? It’s a great game every year. Perry won any state titles since they stopped playing Hazard? Don’t matter really. Just want to see a good hard hitting football game.

There in lies the problem.  Why would coaches at a 4A school want to play a 1A school so bad.  That attitude is why PCC has done nothing in a long time.
They don't want to play them, what good does it do PCC? Everything to lose and nothing to gain.  You just like to take shots at PCC mister buffet slayer. Their middle school team made the state title game even though your crooked little organization tried every trick in the book to keep them out.
(07-26-2024, 08:52 AM)barkgoesthecat Wrote:

They don't want to play them, what good does it do PCC? Everything to lose and nothing to gain.  You just like to take shots at PCC mister buffet slayer. Their middle school team made the state title game even though your crooked little organization tried every trick in the book to keep them out.
Pcc sucks. Never been a football school. Always basketball. That goes for girls and boys both. You saw how long it took them to get rid of the girls basketball coach who wasn’t producing. Same will go for Shannon if the boys start not producing but I’d say he’s in his last year. If not for the family ties and the fact that they just don’t really care about football there then their would be new football staff too. In all honest though, they’re perfectly fine with just winning a playoff game. Makes them feel accomplished and needed.
Hazard looked dominant against Knott Co last night in 7 vs 7. Big season coming for the Dawgs in the holler!!!
Hazard will have a good season I believe that’s why Id like to saw them and PCC play. When was there any real violence at those games? I suppose Perry is the ones that wanted to quit playing the game because Hazard is about 100-5 against Perry/Napier/Dilce starting back to the beginning. Miss the Black Gold Bowl. Wished they’d bring it back.
Gavin can fly but like mentioned above our line has to hold up or Gavin’s speeed doesn’t matter. In order for us to be successful this year our defense will have to be huge.
Hazards defense lived/camped out on the field last year. There’s no choice but to give up points if ur out there all game. I’f the offense can move the ball then hazard will be solid.

What’s this I hear about brawl last night?
I think Bulldogs going be much improved this year. There record will be around 500 but they will be much improved. Tough schedule
(07-27-2024, 08:07 AM)Basketballguru1 Wrote: Hazard looked dominant against Knott Co last night in 7 vs 7. Big season coming for the Dawgs in the holler!!!

Hazard will be back sooner rather than later and once again be one of the top Class A schools in the state in a few years...though hanging on to some of their stud young guys is crucial.
(07-27-2024, 10:20 AM)bac2369 Wrote: Hazards defense lived/camped out on the field last year. There’s no choice but to give up points if ur out there all game. I’f the offense can move the ball then hazard will be solid.

Their defense wasn't bad at all but being on the field as long as they were game in and game out was killer. Fatigue and injuries killed their defense late. The offense was nonexistent. That has tot key this season for improvement.
(07-28-2024, 07:43 PM)Bluecat Wrote:
(07-27-2024, 10:20 AM)bac2369 Wrote: Hazards defense lived/camped out on the field last year. There’s no choice but to give up points if ur out there all game. I’f the offense can move the ball then hazard will be solid.

Their defense wasn't bad at all but being on the field as long as they were game in and game out was killer. Fatigue and injuries killed their defense late. The offense was nonexistent. That has tot key this season for improvement.
That’s literally was Bac was saying. They stayed out on the field so much because the offense was so inept, they took a beating.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHSForever's post:
  • Bluecat
(07-28-2024, 10:59 PM)PHSForever Wrote:

That’s literally was Bac was saying. They stayed out on the field so much because the offense was so inept, they took a beating.

Correct. If your offense doesn’t move the ball and goes 3 and out all game then most likely you’re gonna lose.

I definitely think the offense will be much better this season.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bac2369's post:
  • Bluecat
(07-28-2024, 10:59 PM)PHSForever Wrote:

Yes I was agreeing with BAC
Hazard will be much improved. They have a hard schedule, but they will do well and not much room for an ez schedule next year. Problem is, they are 1A and no 1A team will want to paly them. No 2 ,3, or 4A schools will play them because if they get beat by a 1A school then their power ranking will go down hurting them in their playoffs. So good luck finding games they can win.