Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pikeville Panthers
70.59%
Wheelersburg Pirates
29.41%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Wheelersburg, OH 9/10/21
This game is a 7pm start. Also they have a 20 minute halftime then add 3 minutes warmup.
All you Pikeville fans be safe driving up
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAMDAD50's post:
  • Patriot1
I watch the wheelsburg and Russel game I hope their pass defense has got a lot better or they may be in for along night unless Pikeville has a real bad night and things go completely off course. I also heard those announcers talking about some calls also. They do have 3 really good backs and the quarterback is good. Their defence line is not very big but really quick and get to the ball very fast and their linebackers are the soul their defense. Could be a good one just hope I get to watch it. As always GO PANTHERS!!!
7-7 after one quarter.

14-7 pv 1:49 2nd
14-7 pv at the half.
14-7 Pikeville @ the half.
Pikeville up 14-7 at halftime.

Wheelersburg 's Burg Sports Network is pretty awesome...props to them.
Is Eddie Gran coaching the Burg?
14-7 PV after 3
Where is ramdad at? His prediction of Wheelersburg winning 42-7 isn't looking too good is it?
Pikeville looks great on offense and defense. Would be a huge upset if they don’t win the 1A Title. However their Kicking game is bad.

Think Ashland is playing for the Burg tonight with all those turnovers.
Pikeville has looked good, especially on defense but they gotta get the special teams lined out.
20-7 PV1:42 4th
20-7 final
If Pikeville doesn't win 1a it will be a monumental upset. Letcher is currently up 22-0 at halftime vs Hazard.
(09-08-2021, 06:39 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: We will find out how physical the mountain putty tats are. Burg will smack you in the mouth. Raceland did play burg and it was 31-16. Raceland played it like a scrimmage and used a lot of players.  Burg played it like the Super Bowl. 6 or 7 guys never left the field. As far as the reffing goes Pikeville has been to paintsville so they know when they are getting screwed.
Looks like they are a lot more physical than your lambs.
Pikeville’s best lineman on both sides of the ball and a starting WR didn’t play tonight. Great game and glad to see great sportsmanship from both sides. Good teams coached the right way play the game the right way!!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Panthers Dominate's post:
  • jetpilot
Also Pikeville starting kicker was out as well.
I’m just glad I didn’t have to do no charity walk lol. Keep working Panthers, you haven’t arrived yet
[-] The following 2 users Like Micro-Brew's post:
  • jetpilot, Patriot1
Pikeville is far ahead of any 1A team. Doesn’t mean they will win it but should. They could compete for trip to Lexington in 1A thru 4A. The game with LCA will be one of the best games of year in my opinion. If they stay healthy and focused the championship is theirs.
Good road win for the mountain putty tats
Went w my gut. Expected more points, but got the winner right atleast. 1A is pikevilles to lose. But it has been that way before...
Just hand the trophy to the mountain putty tats like everybody did last year! It’s all over! The rest of us are playing for second place!
When is Pikeville supposed to get the Wright kid back and when he returns would he probably only play on defense this year or would they try to implement him into the offense?

Kid is a stud, hope he can get healthy and out on the field.
(09-10-2021, 11:59 PM)PHSFAN Wrote: When is Pikeville supposed to get the Wright kid back and when he returns would he probably only play on defense this year or would they try to implement him into the offense?

Kid is a stud, hope he can get healthy and out on the field.

I suspect they will use him in anyway they deem necessary. He is definitely a huge piece of this special team.  A beast!