Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Paintsville 11-22
Spud6 Wrote:Who is that?

I can't tell his real name on here. He's my cousin. lol
lol, I will not respond to your post anymore don't worry! Don't cry much and doubt Williamsburg will make me do so! You continue to sell it like they are much improved and I was just pointing out the obvious! Good Day!
pjdoug Wrote:I can't tell his real name on here. He's my cousin. lol

You get into touch with him and he’s willing to do it tonight or tomorrow. Shoot me a DM and I’ll give you my contact info. Thanks!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
For me in this game, it's a matter of one style if play vs another. Williamsburg likes to air it out and Paintsville is a bit more balanced. Defensively I think the tigers have the edge upfront. But Williamsburg has some atheletic horses in the trenches. If Paintsville tackles in heards and forces fumbles like they did last week against my Rams, they will take advantage of the short field opportunities and win in a similar way that they did a week ago. If Williamsburg doesnt turn the ball over though, I dont think Paintsville can win in a shootout. Going off the LCA scores, I'm going to go with Paintsville's defense over Wburgs. I do however, think that Williamsburg is better than some think.

Tiggers 34
Orange Bees 20
SugeAvery Wrote:lol, I will not respond to your post anymore don't worry! Don't cry much and doubt Williamsburg will make me do so! You continue to sell it like they are much improved and I was just pointing out the obvious! Good Day!
I need a ride to Paintsville to cheer for the Orange Bees. Come on Williamsburg let me ride the bus.
pjdoug Wrote:I need a ride to Paintsville to cheer for the Orange Bees. Come on Williamsburg let me ride the bus.

Tell them u can teach em how to PJDougie!
pjdoug Wrote:I can't tell his real name on here. He's my cousin. lol
I would drive you to Paintsville Friday, find you BQ joint and feed you cousin but I have to be in Louisville...So you or someone be sure to post scores...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spud6 Wrote:You get into touch with him and he’s willing to do it tonight or tomorrow. Shoot me a DM and I’ll give you my contact info. Thanks!

I thought he might see this and chime in. He knows the game of football and would be an interesting guest Smile
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Tell them u can teach em how to PJDougie!

Travolta ain't got nothin'' on me.
OldJacket Wrote:I would drive you to Paintsville Friday, find you BQ joint and feed you cousin but I have to be in Louisville...So you or someone be sure to post scores...

Yo, you be willing to come on the podcast and talk about Williamsburg to someone who knows absolutely nothing about them?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
OldJacket Wrote:I would drive you to Paintsville Friday, find you BQ joint and feed you cousin but I have to be in Louisville...So you or someone be sure to post scores...

I didn't know if you'd go to Paintsville or not . Have a safe trip.
Spud6 Wrote:Yo, you be willing to come on the podcast and talk about Williamsburg to someone who knows absolutely nothing about them?

I hope you get a Jacket on the podcast soon. I can't wait to hear it.
The weather is not going to be good but Ponder assured me a wet ball was no problem, I love this kids confidence and the way he plays...I think it comes down to fumbles and interceptions, who ever takes care of the ball wins...Good luck to both teams and hope the game is injury free...Will find a bar in Louisville, have a few cold ones with E and check my phone for scores...Go Orange Bees...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pjdoug Wrote:I hope you get a Jacket on the podcast soon. I can't wait to hear it.

Been really wanting to get one. Williamsburg and NCC are the teams in 1A that no one has been talking about and could potentially make some noise in the playoffs
#BBFL
OldJacket Wrote:The weather is not going to be good but Ponder assured me a wet ball was no problem, I love this kids confidence and the way he plays...I think it comes downs to fumbles and interceptions, who ever takes care of the ball wins...Good luck to both teams and hope the game is injury free...Will find a bar in Louisville, have a few cold ones with E and check my phone for scores...Go Orange Bees...

I expect Ponder to come to play, and Paintsville will have a harder time slowing him down than some of the fans think.
Williamsburg gave up 600 yards each to Somerset and LCA, the only two teams they played with a pulse. Factoring bad weather, I will go with

P 42
W 13
SugeAvery Wrote:If it was they lost then also and the year before was a running clock! They was shut out last year other than the busted coverage in the back of the end zone when he was getting sacked and he just threw the ball hopping his guy would catch it. They never scored again on offense and got the pick 6 when the game was already decided when we should have just been running the clock out. After watching 6 of there games I'm less impressed with the numbers. They have scored meaningless touchdowns on the good teams and beat up on the weak teams. This new playoff system is a joke. Both their playoff games where against teams they should have put a running clock on! We took the crowned champions to the brink and one missed field goal away from the win. We have been tested all year and stood up against it! Pounder is great on the improv but struggles when he has to sit and throw the ball. I'm even more convinced after watching them they will struggle with us and we win the game without any doubt!

Williamsburg didn't just score meaningless touchdowns against Somerset. They played very even with the Jumpers in the first half before Somerset got it going in the 2nd half. I was much more impressed with the Jackets in the first half if that game than anything that Paintsville did against Somerset in their matchup. If Williamsburg can adjust to the weather they can make a game out of this.
jetpilot Wrote:Williamsburg gave up 600 yards each to Somerset and LCA, the only two teams they played with a pulse. Factoring bad weather, I will go with

P 42
W 13

Paintsville is no LCA or Somerset. LCA made them look silly and even caused a coach to melt down.
Walt Longmire Wrote:Williamsburg didn't just score meaningless touchdowns against Somerset. They played very even with the Jumpers in the first half before Somerset got it going in the 2nd half. I was much more impressed with the Jackets in the first half if that game than anything that Paintsville did against Somerset in their matchup. If Williamsburg can adjust to the weather they can make a game out of this.

I watched the Somerset game and Somerset turned the ball over in the first half which put them in a hole. They didn't in the second and we see the result. I am not overlooking Williamsburg at all but they truly have not been tested and have one win to speak of and that's Pineville who had a good record but not sure of their team as well. I have watched 6 of their games and I tell you the QB is Bret Farve like. He will give you chances to make plays on him because he tries to extend every play! Many of his interceptions are on his improv. That is also was makes him good. I just know that Paintsville will not let him run around like that. They have stopped him from doing it the last 2 years and I don't see it changing!
Paintsville slows down Burg offense this week. 35-14
SugeAvery Wrote:I watched the Somerset game and Somerset turned the ball over in the first half which put them in a hole. They didn't in the second and we see the result. I am not overlooking Williamsburg at all but they truly have not been tested and have one win to speak of and that's Pineville who had a good record but not sure of their team as well. I have watched 6 of their games and I tell you the QB is Bret Farve like. He will give you chances to make plays on him because he tries to extend every play! Many of his interceptions are on his improv. That is also was makes him good. I just know that Paintsville will not let him run around like that. They have stopped him from doing it the last 2 years and I don't see it changing!

To be fair, Paintsville only stopped him in the regular season last year. Neither team made it far enough to stop the other in the playoffs. Lol

I’m done now. Just gonna sit back and munch popcorn for the rest of the thread. Lol
No argument there! But stopped him all the same!
SugeAvery Wrote:I watched the Somerset game and Somerset turned the ball over in the first half which put them in a hole. They didn't in the second and we see the result. I am not overlooking Williamsburg at all but they truly have not been tested and have one win to speak of and that's Pineville who had a good record but not sure of their team as well. I have watched 6 of their games and I tell you the QB is Bret Farve like. He will give you chances to make plays on him because he tries to extend every play! Many of his interceptions are on his improv. That is also was makes him good. I just know that Paintsville will not let him run around like that. They have stopped him from doing it the last 2 years and I don't see it changing!

You said that they scored meaningless touchdowns. Somerset may have turned it over a couple of times to keep their scoring down but those scores Williamsburg put up were legit-- and Paintsville's defense isn't as good as Somerset's. I think Paintsville takes this one but it won't shock me if the Jackets push them into the 4th quarter.
45 Touchdowns and 9 interceptions? is that correct?
^ Sad that the season will be over for him Friday. By the way... 4 touchdowns and 6 interceptions against the only two teams Williamsburg has played worth a dang.
pjdoug Wrote:Paintsville is no LCA or Somerset. LCA made them look silly and even caused a coach to melt down.

Much more like those two than Jellico.
MountainBall44 Wrote:^ Sad that the season will be over for him Friday. By the way... 4 touchdowns and 6 interceptions against the only two teams Williamsburg has played worth a dang.

Now post how many touchdowns and turnovers Paintsville had against LCA. surely they didn't have five turnovers in one game. talk about a bunch of hypocritical a$$ talkers Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:Much more like those two than Jellico.

Nothing at all like those two.
pjdoug Wrote:Nothing at all like those two.

Beatdown alert.:popcorn:
Jet you need some Paintsville gear for tonight!?