Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg @ Paintsville 11-22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Williamsburg has coasted through the playoffs up to this point and Paintsville is coming off a big, conceiving win over district rival Raceland. Williamsburg has beaten everyone they should have beat on their schedule and has looked overwhelmed by the big hitters on their schedule. Paintsville has beaten a few good teams (Beechwood, Raceland x2, Union Co.) they were handily defeated by LCA and also lost to Pikeville by 1 point. However that was before Pikeville put on their Superman capes. I expect Williamsburg to put up some points just because Ponder is a great football player, however in the end Paintsville is just too much.

27-17 PHS
Paintsville - 34
Williamsburg - 21
Paintsville - 42
Williamsburg - 13
These teams played last year and Paintsville won 19-13 not sure what’s changed about both of them since then but I’d imagine this will be a close one.
Wasn’t as close as the score indicates!! Williamsburg scores once on offense and had a pick six!! Paintsville did what no one but Pikeville did the last 2 years keep Pounder in the pocket and made him pass through traffic! I love the kid and think he is special outside the pocket but if he has to throw through 6’4, 6’5, 6’1, and 6’2 he struggles!! If your wondering that is the height of Paintsvilles front 4 with Allen and Keaton on the edges! Paintsvilles front 7 presents a problem for any team left!! Pounder will make some plays but it will not be enough!! 28-14 Paintsville!!
Tigers cant overlook Wburg. The last time Wburg came to Paintsville they had a solid passing attack and they kept the ball and had a bunch of passing yards. Last year was a close game. Forecast looks like rain Friday. Tigers run game too much, squeak out a close one this week 17-14
It not overlooking them!! They are just Taylor made for what we do great and that’s get after the QB!! Plus they can’t stop our run game!!
Allen maybe best D player in mountains. Blackburn, Ousley and Keeton do not get enough credit. DL for Paintsville tuff!
Chirico is an excellent defensive backs coach and Paintsville’s D-Line is very good. That combination is going to be tough for Williamsburg.
Paintsville- 42
Williamsburg- 20
Air attack coming to Painstville get ready for a high scoring game :football::football: Williamsburg moves on to the final 4 :Cheerlead

Williamsburg 49
Painstville 42
If Pikeville couldn’t pass on them what makes you think Williamsburg can? And I say again there is no team left that has a better front 7!! Allen and Keaton will live in your backfield!
I do believe Paintsville wins this game but like one poster said before in his post you got to keep Ponder in the pocket and make him beat you with his arm not his legs. Won’t predict a score but if Paintsville contains Ponder it’s going to be a long night for Williamsburg.
SugeAvery Wrote:If Pikeville couldn’t pass on them what makes you think Williamsburg can? And I say again there is no team left that has a better front 7!! Allen and Keaton will live in your backfield!

I have only got to see Williamsburg play twice this year against middlesboro ( which was no contest) and somerset ( halftime score was 14-13 gave somerset all they could handle for a half) Confusednicker: so they have passed my eye test :CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste for 1A team......... ps my test isn’t always right
Not close Paintsville to physical for Williamsburg. Nobody w/ a pulse has hit them in 6 weeks & it will show. Inability to stop Paintsville run game has this one lopsided. Tigers cruise 35-7
Heard Allen for Paintsville been playing great in big time games on defense.
Running clock in region championship
Paintsville 48
W'burg 12
Eagleland Wrote:Heard Allen for Paintsville been playing great in big time games on defense.
Eagleland? Which land of eagle's are you? JC? Westwood?
SugeAvery Wrote:If Pikeville couldn’t pass on them what makes you think Williamsburg can? And I say again there is no team left that has a better front 7!! Allen and Keaton will live in your backfield!

Haha you are still hoping to see Labor Day away Pikeville but you are going to see Thanksgiving home Pikeville. Completely different animal. But I'll wait until next week...
64SUR Wrote:Air attack coming to Painstville get ready for a high scoring game :football::football: Williamsburg moves on to the final 4 :Cheerlead

Williamsburg 49
Painstville 42

Williamsburg won't score 49 on Paintsville if they play nonstop through the weekend right up until school starts on Monday.
It sounds good!! Been doing this a very long time! The teams match up very well but one at a time!! Williamsburg is up and that’s what we focused on at the point!
64SUR Wrote:I have only got to see Williamsburg play twice this year against middlesboro ( which was no contest) and somerset ( halftime score was 14-13 gave somerset all they could handle for a half) Confusednicker: so they have passed my eye test :CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste for 1A team......... ps my test isn’t always right

We know your test isn’t always right, TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!
Patriot1 Wrote:We know your test isn’t always right, TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Impreached, impreached, impreached. Something I do know!!!
Paintsville fans are definitely fanning the locker room bulletin board with their attitude on here. I don’t doubt for a second they can win and they are probably the favorite, but I seriously doubt they win by 25+ like many on here are saying.
^i have only seen one Paintsville 'fan' say they will win easily. Round 3 will be, or usually is tough for everyone. Williamsburg will be a tough game. Anyone that says otherwise is just blowing smoke. Pikeville is about the only team that has a cake walk to the semi's. I'm not hatin'...#facts
fridaynightfights Wrote:Paintsville fans are definitely fanning the locker room bulletin board with their attitude on here. I don’t doubt for a second they can win and they are probably the favorite, but I seriously doubt they win by 25+ like many on here are saying.

Who in the hell still has a bulletin board!?
fridaynightfights Wrote:Paintsville fans are definitely fanning the locker room bulletin board with their attitude on here. I don’t doubt for a second they can win and they are probably the favorite, but I seriously doubt they win by 25+ like many on here are saying.

Williamsburg front 7 won’t be able to stop Paintsville run game or slow down their pass rush. I just see phony regional championship qualifier due to RPI & a long bus ride home. 28 mark it down not nearly physical enough for this one.
Williamsburg 49-14
pjdoug Wrote:williamsburg 49-14

😂😂😂
I think this will be a tight game, but I give a slight edge to Paintsville at home.
Ponder can cause teams problems. Paintsville has the advantage because they have seen him twice already. I will be interested in how Williamsburg tries to defend Paintsville. Raceland, who had a strong defense, couldn’t stop Paintsville from running the ball and really IMO, sold out to stop the run.
Pages: 1 2 3 4