Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Corbin 08-23-19
Haddix isn’t no great play caller. He’s the reason those boys the pt two years didn’t get rings crack under pressure
Pressure?????? Crack??????? Shew, I’m sure glad the playoffs and his opponents in the playoffs since he’s been here have been cakewalks. We love outsiders/insiders too for that matter who trash him and what he’s done
Is the freshman QB the Warren boy?
You can win all the games to get to Kroger but if you can’t win on the big stage when it counts it doesn’t matter. Got inside the 10 twice and didn’t score either team cause his pride wouldn’t let him take 3 points that would’ve won the game if he had kicked it either time. CHOKE
colonelfan944 Wrote:You can win all the games to get to Kroger but if you can’t win on the big stage when it counts it doesn’t matter. Got inside the 10 twice and didn’t score either team cause his pride wouldn’t let him take 3 points that would’ve won the game if he had kicked it either time. CHOKE

It matters, if success was winning a championship every year then a lot of Ky teams need to quit football then!
Obviously you can’t win it every year I’m saying his play calling is the reason they had lost the past two finals. Especially this past season so no his play calling is not as good as said
colonelfan944 Wrote:Obviously you can’t win it every year I’m saying his play calling is the reason they had lost the past two finals. Especially this past season so no his play calling is not as good as said

Well colonelfan944 when Whitley County make it to championship come back on BGR and tell us all how easy it was to win a championship :dudecomeon:
You keep what you got, we will keep what we have and see how it turns out for both..when he puts up 40+on your Colonels Friday night and your new wonder boy coach you will see the difference. Wait, no you won’t because you can’t see through the hate..
colonelfan944 Wrote:You can win all the games to get to Kroger but if you can’t win on the big stage when it counts it doesn’t matter. Got inside the 10 twice and didn’t score either team cause his pride wouldn’t let him take 3 points that would’ve won the game if he had kicked it either time. CHOKE

Since 2008 Boyle and Central have won a total of 8 state championships, I think that has more to do with it than blaming it on play calling. When you play on the big stage as you call it there is no easy opponents and Kroger field is not located on Falls Road :hilarious:
Whitley 28 Corbin 3
No dog in this fight but if Whitley is improved as I hear and Corbin is not the caliber of last year especially losing senior quarterback as well as DC Greer the margin could prove to be closer. This may result in moral victory for the Colonels anyway. Don’t think Haddix has defensive experience and losing expertise of Greer hurts. Corbin should win but picking a closer fight from WC.
Corbin 3 Whitley Co 0 in OT
64SUR Wrote:Make this short and sweet :relaxing:

Corbin 49+
Whitley County 00

I hope I didn’t under bid my predictions, I see I did have a plus sign Confusednicker:

If Haddix was anywhere but Corbin he wouldn't be nearly as scrutinized, it's only because it's Corbin and you all love to hate, but I get it that's all you got to use when you know your about to get peter rolled again Friday night, what's this make 20 in a row....
STIFFY Wrote:Let’s not go overboard with calling haddix a great play caller many of us that were in Lexington the last couple of years would probably agree with good but not great

Good enough to send Fell Co packing and your coach into the stands...
Cry all you want about haddix your lord has taken you to Kroger field but just know his decision making is the reason they don’t have a ring. With the talent last year and help of other coaches like Greer on the staff, there’s a lot of coaches who could’ve took them there not like haddix took a decent team there. That team was filled with talent and still couldn’t bring it home
colonelfan944 Wrote:Cry all you want about haddix your lord has taken you to Kroger field but just know his decision making is the reason they don’t have a ring. With the talent last year and help of other coaches like Greer on the staff, there’s a lot of coaches who could’ve took them there not like haddix took a decent team there. That team was filled with talent and still couldn’t bring it home

How many times the County been there pal and there’s been more wasted talent down there than we could list on this page...Don’t talk to me about championships and rings you all are beat before we ever take the field...What will Friday make 20 or 21 in a row? Beating Corbin vicariously through some other team seems to be high on a lot of agendas on here, since that’s the only way your gonna do it...
pjdoug Wrote:I'm hoping Whitley County can build a top notch youth program. That's where great football begins.

Without a doubt! It’s helped us tremendously. Keeping the numbers out there is another.
Footballfan01 Wrote:Pressure?????? Crack??????? Shew, I’m sure glad the playoffs and his opponents in the playoffs since he’s been here have been cakewalks. We love outsiders/insiders too for that matter who trash him and what he’s done

Most people at Corbin are outsiders Smile
Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Well colonelfan944 when Whitley County make it to championship come back on BGR and tell us all how easy it was to win a championship :dudecomeon:

in the last 37 years every school in the area has won as many championships as Corbin. Dudley has won 3 more. Confusednicker:
Footballfan01 Wrote:You keep what you got, we will keep what we have and see how it turns out for both..when he puts up 40+on your Colonels Friday night and your new wonder boy coach you will see the difference. Wait, no you won’t because you can’t see through the hate..

wonder boy. lol
64SUR Wrote:Well colonelfan944 when Whitley County make it to championship come back on BGR and tell us all how easy it was to win a championship :dudecomeon:

it ain't easy. you can't even win one by recruiting for the Tri-County All Stars.
TIGERZ Wrote:Whitley 28 Corbin 3

:biggrin:
cherokee Wrote:Since 2008 Boyle and Central have won a total of 8 state championships, I think that has more to do with it than blaming it on play calling. When you play on the big stage as you call it there is no easy opponents and Kroger field is not located on Falls Road :hilarious:
Corbin should have hired Dudley if they wanted to win a championship. :1:
Hound05 Wrote:Without a doubt! It’s helped us tremendously. Keeping the numbers out there is another.

Right. Your numbers drop big time when most 8th graders don't play at the high school.
Before I say this I just want all my Corbin buddies to know that I'm a huge Corbin fan and was cheering for you last year and was praying that you beat Central in the championship! With that said, I was listening to the game and I could just not understand Haddix's play calling toward the end. Justin Haddix is one of the best young coaches in the state IMO but his play calling in that championship game was mind boggling to me. Without a doubt Corbin should have 2018 championship rings right now instead of a runner-up trophy. I'm not a coach so who am I to second guess a man who is in that position under that kind of pressure. But still, I just dont get his play calling in that game. Good luck Corbin and Whitley this year, hope you both have a great, injury free season.
Come out Corbin fans that are not even from Corbin. Let's talk some trash.
pjdoug Wrote:Come out Corbin fans that are not even from Corbin. Let's talk some trash.

PJDoug you are being mean again
Patriot1 Wrote:PJDoug you are being mean again

The dirty Dawgs bring it out.