Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Corbin 08-23-19
Thoughts and predictions :pondering:
Go Colonels!
Last year: 36-7 and halftime 30-0
I believe it will be much closer, but how close, ?
I'll say Hounds 28-14.
Make this short and sweet :relaxing:

Corbin 49+
Whitley County 00
Nice thing about this game Corbin will start a young gun freshman Qb TongueirateSho
64SUR Wrote:Make this short and sweet :relaxing:

Corbin 49+
Whitley County 00

:dontthink
21-7 Corbin
64SUR Wrote:Nice thing about this game Corbin will start a young gun freshman Qb TongueirateSho

Where is he from originally?
Whitley pulls off the upset 20-14
pjdoug Wrote:Where is he from originally?

Corbin been in the school system since pre-school...
pjdoug Wrote:I'll say Hounds 28-14.

If we start our JV maybe...
UCfan1 Wrote:Whitley pulls off the upset 20-14

I know Whitley is going to take the fight to them and won't be playing possum.
single shot Wrote:If we start our JV maybe...

Confusednicker:
single shot Wrote:Corbin been in the school system since pre-school...

prove it. lol
pjdoug Wrote:I know Whitley is going to take the fight to them and won't be playing possum.

I have no doubt the Colonels coaching staff will have them ready to play and I’ll admit there maybe a time when the score is that close but it’s not gonna be this game the talent disparity is still in Corbins favor....
pjdoug Wrote:prove it. lol

lmao next time I see him I’ll take some dna samples for you...
single shot Wrote:If we start our JV maybe...

By We you mean Whitley County since you ain't from Corbin?
single shot Wrote:I have no doubt the Colonels coaching staff will have them ready to play and I’ll admit there maybe a time when the score is that close but it’s not gonna be this game the talent disparity is still in Corbins favor....

Whitley's talent level definitely ain't as high as they want it to be, but they are working on it and have several good, young players.
single shot Wrote:lmao next time I see him I’ll take some dna samples for you...

He probably has Cane Creek or Mud Creek DNA. lol
single shot Wrote:lmao next time I see him I’ll take some dna samples for you...

Seriously, Who is their starting quarterback?
I don’t pick scores but I do believe Corbin will win, but PJDOUG this is the first game and as long as no one on either team gets injured and both teams improve from it then it will be a win for both. If Whitley improves then that is all anyone can ask for. But good luck to both
Patriot1 Wrote:I don’t pick scores but I do believe Corbin will win, but PJDOUG this is the first game and as long as no one on either team gets injured and both teams improve from it then it will be a win for both. If Whitley improves then that is all anyone can ask for. But good luck to both

That's right. I believe Whitley County will get better in every game they play in.
pjdoug Wrote:By We you mean Whitley County since you ain't from Corbin?

I’ve never been ashamed of my heritage but make no mistake I’m a Hound for life ###corbinforever###
pjdoug Wrote:Seriously, Who is their starting quarterback?

I’ll pm you I hate to put his name out there and have 2face along with the rest of the oxygen thieves get started on the kid, he’s a great kid...
single shot Wrote:I’ve never been ashamed of my heritage but make no mistake I’m a Hound for life ###corbinforever###

Tongueuke:
single shot Wrote:I’ll pm you I hate to put his name out there and have 2face along with the rest of the oxygen thieves get started on the kid, he’s a great kid...
I wish him well.
64SUR Wrote:Nice thing about this game Corbin will start a young gun freshman Qb TongueirateSho

Must be a heck of a player to start qb for Haddix as a freshman, and I will assure you that by mid season he will be a lot better.
pjdoug Wrote:Tongueuke:

Hahahahahaha
Corbin 25-14