Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry Central
37.50%
Whitley County
62.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley @ Perry 10/6
Will Hazard ARH have extra staff working the e.r. Friday night and Saturday afternoon? I'm hoping for an injury free game for both teams, but I'm honestly worried about Perry Central. They have played a really soft schedule and I'm worried they may not be ready for what they are fix in to get themselves into.
Westside Wrote:Will Hazard ARH have extra staff working the e.r. Friday night and Saturday afternoon? I'm hoping for an injury free game for both teams, but I'm honestly worried about Perry Central. They have played a really soft schedule and I'm worried they may not be ready for what they are fix in to get themselves into.

:hilarious:
Westside Wrote:Will Hazard ARH have extra staff working the e.r. Friday night and Saturday afternoon? I'm hoping for an injury free game for both teams, but I'm honestly worried about Perry Central. They have played a really soft schedule and I'm worried they may not be ready for what they are fix in to get themselves into.

I just hope they have extra staff on hand in case someone gets choked on that crow they got served.🤢
Ahahahahahaha. Ive saw you guys play. Sound like Whitley is the Mean Machine or something. Unless you jokers borrow about half of Haddixs boys from Corbin there wont be no Emergency Room needed. May be the other way around. Perry has some took some beating over the past few years and played some strong teams. This will not be the first decent opponent these boys have faced.

A Red Storm will roll into Hazard this Friday evening. Wilson and company will light up the sky with the Air Raid .:football::football::football:Confusedalute:TongueoliceLig
Whitley County - 28

Perry County Central - 20

Awww it's so cute you copied bear_paw's saying from years ago, I bet he's flattered. Who's your team besides pitiful ol' EKU? Anticipating kids getting injured, keep it classy :dontthink.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Awww it's so cute you copied bear_paw's saying from years ago, I bet he's flattered. Who's your team besides pitiful ol' EKU? Anticipating kids getting injured, keep it classy :dontthink.

:happytear:
bear_paw flattered?

You don't know him very well, do you?

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:bear_paw flattered?

You don't know him very well, do you?

Confusednicker:

He has a copyright on Emergency Room Afternoon as far as i'm concerned, honestly not sure how he'd feel about that. Confusednicker:
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Awww it's so cute you copied bear_paw's saying from years ago, I bet he's flattered. Who's your team besides pitiful ol' EKU? Anticipating kids getting injured, keep it classy :dontthink.

Always has to be a buzz kill :eyeroll:
I have written copyright consent to use emergency room afternoon.
That was popular back when perry was irrelevant.
Oh wait.....Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I have written copyright consent to use emergency room afternoon.

Oh wait, so the last time Whitley was relevant? 2008?
pjdoug Wrote::happytear:

Hopefully ,you are anticipating your team getting hammered tomorrow Confusednicker:
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Oh wait, so the last time Whitley was relevant? 2008?

Now tell us the last time Perry County was relevant.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I have written copyright consent to use emergency room afternoon.
Confusednicker:
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Oh wait, so the last time Whitley was relevant? 2008?

Id say last year during another district title.
How many of those does perry have again Confusedinglepar
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Always has to be a buzz kill :eyeroll:

Captain Buzzkill at your service.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Id say last year during another district title.

I was waiting for that question.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Id say last year during another district title.

The same amount Whitley has in the 2010s and will end up with this year, 0. Confusednicker:
After tomorrow night when Woolum and Neace both rush for over a Hundred yards and a couple scores. You Whitley believers and former coach Chappell will say we on the road the first week of the playoffs. Perry Soft Oline better than you think. All week Running Clock all I heard from Whitley hehehehe.
My only question is will the running clock start in the first half or early in the second half? TongueoliceLig
Whitley County's opponents have a combined record of 24- 15. Perry Central's opponents have a combined recorded of 12-26. That is second worst in the state of Kentucky in 5A. :Second: Running clock alert. TongueoliceLig

∆- © Emergency Room Afternoon. :blondnurs

∆-This copyrighted phrase has been used with written consent from Run It Up The Gut.
Sure hope the players aren't as cocky as you guys are!!
They won't be playing each other's combined opponents Friday night.
Keep overlooking the commodores. That's the way we like it.
Westside Wrote:Whitley County's opponents have a combined record of 24- 15. Perry Central's opponents have a combined recorded of 12-26. That is second worst in the state of Kentucky in 5A. :Second: Running clock alert. TongueoliceLig

∆- © Emergency Room Afternoon. :blondnurs

∆-This copyrighted phrase has been used with written consent from Run It Up The Gut.

Curious but who has worst record in five a
All I heard for weeks now is Perry not play a soul. The kids did not make the schedule they done what they needed to do to be 6-0 they got better each week. The bottom line is you give a bunch of kids that has had losing seasons for years now a 6-0 record and there fan base that is starving to death for a winning football program a chance to make some noise at Home against a decent team Whitley Friday night and a shot at 2-0 in the District you bet they be ready to play as well as Whitley will. It will be a good game no blow out by neither team it will be worth your 5 dollars to come and watch it Woolum is pretty good and Neace is also the Caudill kid is better than you think also. I hope its a full crow and standing room only.
I'll give it to the ole Whitley fans, they really know how to roll. Every team they pullnsame strings.
Beat their opponent down before the game with whatever useless stats they can find and then if they get beat it's never that they really got beat it's that they've had an off night or outcoached. Same excuse everytime.
Here is perfect example of piling on a team who is playing up a class who has really never had much success and is having one of best years in history for them. Perry has won 5 games in three years and you all rag on them.
Pathetic
They do what they are supposed to and that is win, regardless and it's not like they are squeaking by everyone they are setting huge numbers it appears by the weekly leader boards.
Maybe you all think it adds to the board to be sarcastic or demeaning but it greatly waters it down.
diceman Wrote:Curious but who has worst record in five a

Letcher Central does at 0-7. They have played a decent schedule though. Their opponents have a combined record of 32-10. So, they are far from the worst team in 5A.