Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Class 1A Rankings 10/24
IMO, no logic supports moving Pikeville above Raceland at this point. Let's see what happens come playoff time. But at this point...Raceland gets the nod
We will have a better look after the Raceland and Russellville game as to how The Rams react! Pikeville has without a doubt taken a few steps forward this second half of season. Be interesting to see how everyone finishes up!
Raceland and RUSSELL game! Good night can't type today!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Raceland and RUSSELL game! Good night can't type today!

No....you said it right.HA!!
RAMDAD50 Wrote:No....you said it right.HA!!

No I didn't Ram!! That would be us and Russellville! There you are. Wasn't seeing you on the Raceland Russell thread and just sent out an Amber alert in your and Nuts name! You guys ok? Did you use up all your spunk last week?
I'm sure they are disturbed trying to figure out how the h*** they can beat us at Memorial Field if they can't even beat us at their place
swampdonkey Wrote:I'm sure they are disturbed trying to figure out how the h*** they can beat us at Memorial Field if they can't even beat us at their place

I'm certain they've already accepted the fact that they lost the one they had their best chance at and will come to memorial field just as a support group for their Rams! Just watched some russellville clips on max preps and on D it's like looking at last years Paris team all over agian. Every tackle is shooting for the knees! Don't know why any staff would teach that, that is an acceptable hit. Wonder how many kids have been injured in Russellville games this year?
No....Russell people are no fun.I avoid them at all cost
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:I'm certain they've already accepted the fact that they lost the one they had their best chance at and will come to memorial field just as a support group for their Rams! Just watched some russellville clips on max preps and on D it's like looking at last years Paris team all over agian. Every tackle is shooting for the knees! Don't know why any staff would teach that, that is an acceptable hit.
Wonder how many kids have been injured in Russellville games this year?
You need to watch YOUR team more closely if that's your complaint vs another school.
Mastadon89 Wrote:You need to watch YOUR team more closely if that's your complaint vs another school.

And whys that? Did a Kid hurt his knee earlier this year? Remember Kent Phelps 2015 week 2? I still don't see Pikeville as a low cheap shot hitting team! No where to be seen for 2 months and now you've got a comment? Go lay down somewhere son!
Mountian Man Wrote:What does the road to the final look like for Paintsville? Will they be home throughout or have to travel. Am I wrong or will they have to get by both raceland and pikeville again?

Yes Pikeville will have the easiest route to the state semi like last year except Williamsburg may have something going on.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Yes Pikeville will have the easiest route to the state semi like last year except Williamsburg may have something going on.

Williamsburg will be eliminated by Hazard. Pikeville will not have an easy road. Maybe the first two rounds but not 3rd and beyond...
bac2369 Wrote:Williamsburg will be eliminated by Hazard. Pikeville will not have an easy road. Maybe the first two rounds but not 3rd and beyond...

Be careful bac2369 using the word eliminated...... Confusedmoke:
64SUR Wrote:Be careful bac2369 using the word eliminated...... Confusedmoke:

I'm confident in saying it.. But if it goes the other way I'm okay with because they will have earned it.
bac2369 Wrote:I'm confident in saying it.. But if it goes the other way I'm okay with because they will have earned it.

I'm thinking about being 12th man on the sideline for Williamsburg in this one.... I could be worth 1pt......Just saying :Cheerlead
don't overlook KCD, very solid 1a team
bac2369 Wrote:Williamsburg will be eliminated by Hazard. Pikeville will not have an easy road. Maybe the first two rounds but not 3rd and beyond...

They should most defiantly have an easier road. Lynn Camp? Think they'll take that one. Pineville? Should take that one! Then 3rd round most likely will be looking at Hazard or Williamsburg. They've already beat Hazard which still could possibly be a good game but they won't face a team like Raceland before semi! So seems Pikevilles road to the state semi is a tad easier! Am I missing something?
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:They should most defiantly have an easier road. Lynn Camp? Think they'll take that one. Pineville? Should take that one! Then 3rd round most likely will be looking at Hazard or Williamsburg. They've already beat Hazard which still could possibly be a good game but they won't face a team like Raceland before semi! So seems Pikevilles road to the state semi is a tad easier! Am I missing something?

If we meet Pikeville in the semi's, will we be playing in Pikeville?? or do we get home field because we beat them in the regular season?:pondering:

Will they?
Don't know who we is but you are more then welcome to come watch Raceland beat the panther piss out of Pikeville!
RTL Wrote:don't overlook KCD, very solid 1a team

mediocre at best.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Don't know who we is but you are more then welcome to come watch Raceland beat the panther piss out of Pikeville!

Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I'm thinking about being 12th man on the sideline for Williamsburg in this one.... I could be worth 1pt......Just saying :Cheerlead

Williamsburg will terminate the BullDawgs :flame:
swampdonkey Wrote:If we meet Pikeville in the semi's, will we be playing in Pikeville?? or do we get home field because we beat them in the regular season?:pondering:

If we can make it to and get past the Rams again at home then yes we should play Pikeville at home like last year! Should they make it and with their bracket they Should! Raceland is a Road Block just like last year! If Raceland were to get us at home then they should play Pikeville at Pikeville and Raceland would move on to state so we CANT LET THAT HAPPEN!!!! :flame:
That gaudy orange would look aweful in Bowling Greene!!!!!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:If we can make it to and get past the Rams again at home then yes we should play Pikeville at home like last year! Should they make it and with their bracket they Should! Raceland is a Road Block just like last year! If Raceland were to get us at home then they should play Pikeville at Pikeville and Raceland would move on to state so we CANT LET THAT HAPPEN!!!! :flame:
That gaudy orange would look aweful in Bowling Greene!!!!!

And you'll be setting beside me cheering on the Rams
I tell u what RAMDAD! If Raceland beats Paintsville and plays Pikeville in the State Semi I'll drive to Pikeville and root for your Rams BUT if Paintsville beats Raceland you gotta come to Paintsville and root on My Tigers! Sound fair?
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:I tell u what RAMDAD! If Raceland beats Paintsville and plays Pikeville in the State Semi I'll drive to Pikeville and root for your Rams BUT if Paintsville beats Raceland you gotta come to Paintsville and root on My Tigers! Sound fair?

Sounds good
Your coming to hazard...lol
if the Rams make it to Bowling Green I hope to be there cheering them onSmile
swampdonkey Wrote:If we meet Pikeville in the semi's, will we be playing in Pikeville?? or do we get home field because we beat them in the regular season?:pondering:
No. if Pikeville advances to semis, they're at home all the way to semis.