Now, what's your logic?
BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN Wrote:Paintsville -40
Pikeville -28
At Pikeville

Paintsville -27
Raceland -21 IN OVERTIME
At Raceland

Now, what's your logic?

I would have to agree with WOOGIE! Going by those 2 games, there would be no justification for swapping Raceland and Pikeville. Especially Now that Nicholas lost to Bracken there's no way Raceland moves down.
I'm sure pikeville has gotten better since the Tigers played them in September, but I seriously doubt pikeville would beat Raceland
Pikeville -28
At Pikeville

Paintsville -27
Raceland -21 IN OVERTIME
At Raceland

Now, what's your logic?

My logic would be that Pikeville was long ago, with tons of new faces and injuries to boot, and Raceland just lost. Put another way, the Pikeville team you see in the playoffs will be a different animal in November than the 1st of Sept. But the ratings look good.:popcorn:
Pikeville has improved but so has the other teams.. Pikeville and Hazard will have to prove it playoff time..
bac2369 Wrote:Pikeville has improved but so has the other teams.. Pikeville and Hazard will have to prove it playoff time..

As will everyone else. Wouldn't have it any other way.
jetpilot Wrote:My logic would be that Pikeville was long ago, with tons of new faces and injuries to boot, and Raceland just lost. Put another way, the Pikeville team you see in the playoffs will be a different animal in November than the 1st of Sept. But the ratings look good.:popcorn:

So paintville hasn't gotten any better lol one way logic is all that is
anotherfootballnut Wrote:So paintville hasn't gotten any better lol one way logic is all that is

Pikeville 3 Raceland 5 in todays Cantrall ratings. Opinions will differ. Stop messing with me or I'll sic that ankle biter on you.TongueirateSho
It is funny how people get so upset about the rankings. These rankings are just people's opinions and they really don't mean much at all. We will find out how everyone really stacks up on the field in a few weeks in the playoffs.
Just something to argue back and forth about
Pikeville -28
At Pikeville

Paintsville -27
Raceland -21 IN OVERTIME
At Raceland

Now, what's your logic?
Final score doesn't indicate that Pikeville was one dropped TD pass from that score being 40-35 with two minutes left and momentum on their side. BUT I'm just pointing that out, not advocating to move Pikeville to #2.
Winner coming from the west.
PHSForever Wrote:Final score doesn't indicate that Pikeville was one dropped TD pass from that score being 40-35 with two minutes left and momentum on their side. BUT I'm just pointing that out, not advocating to move Pikeville to #2.

Yea, and Paintsville was a fumble in the end zone away from going up 49-14 in the 3rd quarter, with all the momentum.
mysonis55 Wrote:Winner coming from the west.

The only team from the West that has a shot isn't from Western KY.
Paintsville vs Beechwood/Russellville winner at BG.
Redneck Wrote:Yea, and Paintsville was a fumble in the end zone away from going up 49-14 in the 3rd quarter, with all the momentum.

Yes, and Pikeville fumbled away the opening kickoff to dig a big hole. High probability of rematch. Hoping for it.....
mysonis55 Wrote:Paintsville vs Beechwood/Russellville winner at BG.

Glad to see this prediction.Confusednicker:
mysonis55 Wrote:Paintsville vs Beechwood/Russellville winner at BG.

What does the road to the final look like for Paintsville? Will they be home throughout or have to travel. Am I wrong or will they have to get by both raceland and pikeville again?
Guess I'll be funny and throw in that hazard was a fumble n 2 INTs of beating Pikeville..
It's all part of the game. That was week 3. Both teams are much improved since then. Should they meet again in the Semi's, we can all expect another war. Thats a long way off, I'll worry about that when the times comes if we make it. Good luck JP
Mountian Man Wrote:What does the road to the final look like for Paintsville? Will they be home throughout or have to travel. Am I wrong or will they have to get by both raceland and pikeville again?

Paris round 1at home
Don't know round 2 at home
Raceland round 3 at home
Pikeville or Hazard round 4 away
Mountian Man Wrote:What does the road to the final look like for Paintsville? Will they be home throughout or have to travel. Am I wrong or will they have to get by both raceland and pikeville again?

They will likely have Raceland at home in the regional championship and the winner of that one will most likely see Pikeville or Hazard on the road. All in all it will be a few weeks of good football.
Williamsburg is learking as well.. I've got my eye on them right now.
Redneck Wrote:It's all part of the game. That was week 3. Both teams are much improved since then. Should they meet again in the Semi's, we can all expect another war. Thats a long way off, I'll worry about that when the times comes if we make it. Good luck JP

Same to you Redneck. :Thumbs:
Why isn't there ten teams I thought it was a top ten
jetpilot Wrote:Yes, and Pikeville fumbled away the opening kickoff to dig a big hole. High probability of rematch. Hoping for it.....

And my Grandpa used to drop a load in his shorts every other day, what's your point? Fumbles and dropped passes happen in a football game. Who knows, Raceland may have been a dropped pass or whatever from being the #1 team in Class A right now. It's football.
BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN Wrote:And my Grandpa used to drop a load in his shorts every other day, what's your point? Fumbles and dropped passes happen in a football game. Who knows, Raceland may have been a dropped pass or whatever from being the #1 team in Class A right now. It's football.

And Paintsville was 16 penalties for 167 yards away from putting up a running clock against the #4 ranked Rams...