Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Team in the Mountains/ JBS or South Laurel
nobody Wrote:I think JBS they are the best and they can kill SL..Are they scheduled to play SL? Any way Milan says no one can be Number 1 until they beat SL..That is unfair...I believe JBS is going to State and win State this year after all Cox has grown from 5'9' to 6'...Good job boys..keep up the good work
I think Nobody is a Hazard Fan and likes to make fun. I think it was very funny when PCC beat them. Come on Nobody, how tall is Hicks? Has he grown any?
Atleast Hazard dont lie about Hicks Height, Unlike JBS with Stepp.
South Laurel and JBS are two great teams....SL best in 13th......JBS lookin as being the best in the 14th( they got something to prove b4 they can say they are the best) but till you beat the best you cant be the best.South Laurel is the best team in the Mountains.
MVP2 Wrote:South Laurel and JBS are two great teams....SL best in 13th......JBS lookin as being the best in the 14th( they got something to prove b4 they can say they are the best) but till you beat the best you cant be the best.South Laurel is the best team in the Mountains.
Very True
cookie monsters Wrote:JBS would kill South Laurel. Stepp is better than Profit, of course Cox is better than their two guard. Collins just as good as and bigger than Smith, Short better than whoever they have at power forward. The only position SL is better at is Hammonds. JBS RULES.
I totally agree Profitt can not hold a light to Stepp...I am looking forward to watching Stepp and Cox in a d-1...I know Stepp is going to Duke..good luck I will be watching you in the 16...
nobody Wrote:I totally agree Profitt can not hold a light to Stepp...I am looking forward to watching Stepp and Cox in a d-1...I know Stepp is going to Duke..good luck I will be watching you in the 16...
Thank you so much for your humor. You pick a fight with SL, you fight it. Lets see Hazard play them. I am sure you have some one who can play with Profit. I can't think of any body right off hand, but I know you can.
3 points Wrote:Thank you so much for your humor. You pick a fight with SL, you fight it. Lets see Hazard play them. I am sure you have some one who can play with Profit. I can't think of any body right off hand, but I know you can.

haha yeah really, all ppl do on here is talk bad about JBS and Stepp, its pretty stupid, SL beat Hazard last year by 26 points, but they do play again this year, and ill take Hazard by 10 or more, but if they played JBS, SL would win by 80 or 90, or maybe even more, right?
nobody Wrote:I totally agree Profitt can not hold a light to Stepp...I am looking forward to watching Stepp and Cox in a d-1...I know Stepp is going to Duke..good luck I will be watching you in the 16...

hahaha they sure think hes goin to Duke
cookie monsters Wrote:Lookayanner with all due respect, cause after reading some of your post, I know you have a great bb IQ, but I do believe you're wrong this time. This would be a very close game and I think JBS could pull it of with their great 3 point shooting.
I did get a little excited with such a prediction. They wouldn't beat them by 20, but I do feel they would win. JBS has proven in games such as Mason that they can compete with quality teams. But they have also layed a couple of eggs in their games with Lexington Catholic and Trinity. They would definitely have to have their Mason County game on in order to play close or beat South Laurel, who btw beat Lafayette by 10 last night.
windmill Wrote:haha yeah really, all ppl do on here is talk bad about JBS and Stepp, its pretty stupid, SL beat Hazard last year by 26 points, but they do play again this year, and ill take Hazard by 10 or more, but if they played JBS, SL would win by 80 or 90, or maybe even more, right?
Well the only way to prove it is for JBS to play SL. Oh wait they cant, Stepp wont get his average points so forget that
Can't be decided until they play!!

Paintsville has proven that they can compete with SL, but they came up short, so the nod would have to still go to SL until proven otherwise.
Head Lobsta Wrote:Well the only way to prove it is for JBS to play SL. Oh wait they cant, Stepp wont get his average points so forget that

oh yeah your right, mr King, your so right there
windmill Wrote:oh yeah your right, mr King, your so right there
Thank you, You know its true and so does everyone else.
ohh yeah man, thats right, just like you said Hazard would beat JBS, right? you were right on that one too i guess
windmill Wrote:ohh yeah man, thats right, just like you said Hazard would beat JBS, right? you were right on that one too i guess
Did I say when Hazard would beat JBS? No I did not, Thank you.
Hamburger Wrote:Did I say when Hazard would beat JBS? No I did not, Thank you.

well lets look at what all you said in the JBS/Hazard predictions thread

Hazard by 12 and there not nothing Stepp can do about it.

Hicks didnt even do good tonite and he had 16 and they still won....Im gonna take Hazard by 12+

Williams on Stepp and Hicks on Cox= Hazard by 15

Go Hazard!

I didnt say that is all that matters, Hicks is better than Stepp, So get over it, Hazard by 12

haha wow, i guess you got that one right, and hey, go look at my prediction, of 67-56, the final score was, 64-55, and ohhh yeah JBS won, so wow, you, were, pretty close there "King"
Looking at the topic of this thread, what does Hazard have to do with anything in here? It is about JBS and SL.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
windmill Wrote:well lets look at what all you said in the JBS/Hazard predictions thread

Hazard by 12 and there not nothing Stepp can do about it.

Hicks didnt even do good tonite and he had 16 and they still won....Im gonna take Hazard by 12+

Williams on Stepp and Hicks on Cox= Hazard by 15

Go Hazard!

I didnt say that is all that matters, Hicks is better than Stepp, So get over it, Hazard by 12

haha wow, i guess you got that one right, and hey, go look at my prediction, of 67-56, the final score was, 64-55, and ohhh yeah JBS won, so wow, you, were, pretty close there "King"
You have to much time on your hands
JBIRD Wrote:You have to much time on your hands

oh yeah i do
I don't get what your saying, I didn't say who was gonna win
Jbs!
Sl!!
You cant over look Breathitt