Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June Buchanan 59 Bell Co 58 Mountain Classic Championship
funny thing is JBS acts like there 50 points better than Kcc but is only 5 points better
Caneyboy Wrote:funny thing is JBS acts like there 50 points better than Kcc but is only 5 points better
ahhh we are 9 points better than hazard though
actually not since lafayette beat Lexington Catholic
Caneyboy Wrote:actually not since lafayette beat Lexington Catholic
lol ok man
JBS is def. looking awesome!!!I can't wait until March rolls around!!!
In my opinion, JBS is a 18 point favorite, at least, over Knott Central from here on out to the end of the season... i know the game was close in early December but things have changed since then and JBS has gained much more quality experience than KCC and they have proven that they are in the top 3 in the mountains... always will be a great rivalry though
windmill Wrote:JBS is something else, this should end all the talk of who the best team and player in the 14th, and even the mountains is, Hicks shot 27 shots against JBS, BUT WAIIIT HE IS A TEAM PLAYER, JBS done awesome, good to see them pull of a great tournament championship with 98% of you guys saying they wouldnt

JBS vs Bell

Clark Stepp:7 turnovers, 3 rebounds, 2 assist, 0 for 4 from 3 point land(1 airball), 3 for 8, 2 point goals, 6 for 8 free throws. 12 points. 3 for 12 shooting, 7 turnovers, WOW!

Here your best player Windmill. What a performance.

I just noticed under your name Windmill that you're a Hazard fan. I didn't know that.
He had the flu. He caught it from Hicks the night before.But he still managed to pull out the win.
3 points Wrote:His minutes are not starting to disappear. You talk about recruiting all the time , what right have you got to say anything. Brent will get all the playing time he wants, and they won't leave him looking for a ride home. He is a great kid and has a 4.0 .
His minutes are disappearing and you know it. He will get to play a lot aginst weaker teams and thats how it works. JBS playes conley and hall more against weaker teams to keep them happy. Know they want keep him looking for a ride at JBS, thats why he gets a free ride (tution) at school and certain amount of money a month for gas to get to school. And you are right he is a great kid and well always be one. Good luck to Brent.
Benchwarmer Wrote:His minutes are disappearing and you know it. He will get to play a lot aginst weaker teams and thats how it works. JBS playes conley and hall more against weaker teams to keep them happy. Know they want keep him looking for a ride at JBS, thats why he gets a free ride (tution) at school and certain amount of money a month for gas to get to school. And you are right he is a great kid and well always be one. Good luck to Brent.
I guess you would play him over Stamper, if he would play for KCC. :dontthink He will play all he wants to because he gets the job done.
free throw Wrote:I guess you would play him over Stamper, if he would play for KCC. :dontthink He will play all he wants to because he gets the job done.
Hall is a foward and Stamper is a guard. Your comment or should I say comparison makes no sense. :dontthink He road the bench a lot in the wymt
Benchwarmer Wrote:Hall is a foward and Stamper is a guard. Your comment or should I say comparison makes no sense. :dontthink He road the bench a lot in the wymt
Why do you think he should play over Clint Stepp .or Clark Stepp. They are guards. He is a forward. They play him and Short and Conley pretty equal.
free throw Wrote:Why do you think he should play over Clint Stepp .or Clark Stepp. They are guards. He is a forward. They play him and Short and Conley pretty equal.
He played a very good tounament, and is on a winning team.
free throw Wrote:Why do you think he should play over Clint Stepp .or Clark Stepp. They are guards. He is a forward. They play him and Short and Conley pretty equal.
It's left up to the coach or should I say coaches not you.
free throw Wrote:He played a very good tounament, and is on a winning team.
Done a fine job setting on the bench. He did us Benchwarmers proud.
free throw Wrote:Thats right, keep that in mind when you get carried away with all your opinions.
Benchwarmer Wrote:What's right? Me, I know it.
Are you kidding ? You are never right.
You have lost your mind.
Benchwarmer Wrote:You have lost your mind.
At least I have one. This is way to stupid for me. Good bye:howdy:
free throw Wrote:At least I have one. This is way to stupid for me. Good bye:howdy:
Go work on your free throws and send out some more letters to grade school kids while you are gone.
konan Wrote:Please?? KCC is struggling bad this year.

hey they were struggling this year they will turn things around you see but this thread is about jbs so congrats to them
Congrats Jbs ! Jbs Is The Best Team In The 14th Region And Will Go To State Watch Out For The Crusaders Its The Beginning Of The New Crusade!
To Some Of U Guys That Doesnt Like Jbs U R Just Jealous Because Jbs Is Better Than Ur Team "dont Do The Talkin If U Cant Do The Walkin"
It wouldnt matter if JBS won the State Tourny, Most People still woudlnt like them because of the Stepps.