Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: June Buchanan 59 Bell Co 58 Mountain Classic Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final
June Buchanan 59
Bell County 58
Wow, looks like an exciting finish! Congrats JBS. Anyone have any statistics?
This was an awesome game! Congrats to JBS! That game should go down in history!
And once again, I am wrong with predictions, lol.
Good game JBS
Congrats JBS
The second half was fun to watch. That one kid from June Buchanan was lighting up those three's. Congrats JBS.
Congrats JBS..You all deserve it!
JBS is a all round good basketball team. and congrats on winning the wymt mountain basketball classic. so when does jbs play us; letcher central ?
i expected JBS to win after watchin the kind of bball they've been playin lately, congrats.
JBS #1 in the 14th!!! Congrats Crusaders. JBS didn't even play to their full potential tonight, but still came out with the W. Hope some people will start respecting JBS a bit more.
great game JBS
pickandroll Wrote:JBS #1 in the 14th!!! Congrats Crusaders. JBS didn't even play to their full potential tonight, but still came out with the W. Hope some people will start respecting JBS a bit more.
I agree 100%...
Congrats JBS !!

From the final score...sounds like I missed a good game

Well, from all the games scores....they were all fairly close games.....we sure have a great deal of talent in these hills!

Congrats to all the teams/players for great games through out the tourney!
:Cheerlead
i wanted to attend this one but was unable...was stepp named MVP??
Congratulations to the Crusaders!!!! This was a long time coming after many narrow defeats in big games in recent years.. I think this is only the beginning of many great things to come for the June Buchanan Crusaders. Great game from EVERYBODY!!!! and hats off to a great Bell County team, who deserves a ton of respect, good luck to them in the 13th this year!
Yes Clark Stepp was Mvp of the WYMT Mtn. Classic 20th Ann. Tournament. Tate Cox and Clinton Stepp were on the all-tournament team. Trey Short recieved the Sportsmanshp award. Tate and Clint both freshman, this team has a BRIGHT future. GOOD JOB CRUSADERS!
If anyone knows MVP and All tournament team - please post!
Read my post.
looks like we were posting at the same time

you know who made all tourney?
From JBS, I do, read my post. As far as other teams, I'm not too sure.
WOW...this final game was everything you could ask for. Congratulations to JBS on winning the Mountain Classic Championship. Congrats to Runners-up Bell Co. on playing a very good game. You guys have nothing to be ashamed of. You've certainly earned my respect. The greatest moment of the tournament came after the trophies were handed out when these two great teams met in the center of the floor and bowed their heads together in prayer. What a way to end the 20th WYMT Mountain Classic!!
true2blue Wrote:If anyone knows MVP and All tournament team - please post!
Clark Stepp was MVP
Congrats JBS on the win. Tate Cox played an excellent game, should have gotten MVP. He proved tonight that he's the heart and sole of JBS. Clark couldn't even get the ball up the floor and proved that he's is NOT the best in the region like many like to think. Even the Stepp coaches finally put the ball in Cox's hands after they saw Clark couldn't handle the D that was on him. I will say that it also looked like it was planned to get Whitaker out of the ball game. Whitaker only played about half the game and that was big for JBS. Had he played there's no doubt Bell wins. I think all the coaches watching tonight learned on think, pressure Stepp. Doc John got any stats on Clark tonight?
CONGRATS TO JBS!! You would have to be ranked #1 in the 14th now!! Keep up the hard work!
pickandroll Wrote:JBS #1 in the 14th!!! Congrats Crusaders. JBS didn't even play to their full potential tonight, but still came out with the W. Hope some people will start respecting JBS a bit more.

yeah i will agree jbs right now is the number one team in the 14th but everyone don't worry because kcc will be ready to knock you all of the top spot when we play you all again.:redboxer:
but anyways congrats on your alls win and i thought clint stepp got mvp. not clark
Jbs may have won this one but it doesn't mean anyone should be ready to give the 14th region crown up to them look at leslie last year i am not tryin to take anything away from this win cause it was a good win. Congrats
allthewayhome Wrote:yeah i will agree jbs right now is the number one team in the 14th but everyone don't worry because kcc will be ready to knock you all of the top spot when we play you all again.:redboxer:

Can somebody please tell me why KCC should be a threat??? I'm glad you are excited to play Jbs but you don't want to play them right now... they are hott and would dominate that matchup.:ChairHit: :thatsfunn
allthewayhome Wrote:but anyways congrats on your alls win and i thought clint stepp got mvp. not clark

Clint Stepp was the championship game MVP and Clark was the Tournment MVP
Pages: 1 2 3