Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 2016
1/4bak Wrote:crazy!!! 8 post about the 2 time state runners up and 29 posts on McCreary County Football & 80 post of Whitley County Football.. McCreary and the Colonels will never be relevant and the Orange Jackets will be a contender the next 2 years and only get 8 posts??? Doesn't make sense?

according to your post 2 years ago they should be contenders again this year
oh 1/4 hak, I've missed ya! I was just wondering if anybody heard anything else out there? I had heard a starter on defense from the past 2 years is no longer with the team?
baller1989 Wrote:oh 1/4 hak, I've missed ya! I was just wondering if anybody heard anything else out there? I had heard a starter on defense from the past 2 years is no longer with the team?

Transfer? Quit?
1/4bak Wrote:crazy!!! 8 post about the 2 time state runners up and 29 posts on McCreary County Football & 80 post of Whitley County Football.. McCreary and the Colonels will never be relevant and the Orange Jackets will be a contender the next 2 years and only get 8 posts??? Doesn't make sense?

according to your post 2 years ago they should be contenders again this year

:lame: brain as usual.
bac2369 Wrote:Transfer? Quit?
I'm not sure if he quit or was let go of his services? has moved schools but unsure if playing at that other school
How good will The Burg be this year ? Will they be able to make a run ?
Come on Williamsburg shocked some 1A teams this year. :Cheerlead
Iron Horse Wrote:How good will The Burg be this year ? Will they be able to make a run ?

Wburg will be better and have a shot at the district...Don't think they are ready this year to make a run...They are a year away IMO..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
the QB looks much improved this year and they have young skilled talent that are very athletic. Look for Hawn and White to have very impressive seasons! Questions are the O Line and D Line (which Herron does an excellent job with) and the defense? Defense will be young.
Offensive and defensive line will be Williamsburg biggest hurdle this year. I do agree that Williamsburg skilled players will be good. Williamsburg will have some growing pain early on with a tough schedule. And if no one get hurts Williamsburg could make a run for district. And I said COULD :Cheerlead Go Williamsburg :Cheerlead
I heard Jake Harrison and Camron Bowen are not playing this year, big loss for the Jackets...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:I heard Jake Harrison and Camron Bowen are not playing this year, big loss for the Jackets...

Why are they not playing? Jackets should move back toward the top by next season.
pjdoug Wrote:Why are they not playing? Jackets should move back toward the top by next season.
No idea, Harrison is a huge loss...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:No idea, Harrison is a huge loss...
I Hate they both aren't playing that really hurts the hopes of what I thought the Jackets could do in the next 2 years
Harrison is a big loss for the Jackets, he is a big physical kid that plays hard noised and defensively minded. I know he has had several football injuries, I think he may just concentrate on baseball which he is really talented. Harrison is a really nice kid and I wish him the best.
Hope the Jackets have a good showing tonight. I would like to see how their offense looks and if their defense can make stops.
bac2369 Wrote:Doesn't matter where those kids come from. They went from 9-12 there except Massy. Sizemore spent 10-12.. Do not knock there success because those boys earned it.

But back to 2016. They should be okay but success depends on there defense.
The "Core Four" that year went to the Burg from Pre-K to Graduation... Just sayin...