Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg Blackcat Football 07'
UK Fan14 Wrote:I understand your point and I think you misunderstood mine. Hamilton & Williams did attend BL grade school but chose to go to Prestonsburg, which is a good thing but it's not considered a "transfer". With the so called "open enrollment" of schools, 8th graders can choose whatever school they want as long as they want to make the drive or move.
Just for the record,Shaffer lived in Prestonsburg and went to AMS his 8th gr.yr. and would not be considered a "transfer".

Again my point is that I'm glad they attended PHS but they were not considered transfers.

I understand your point.

Shaffer did move to Prestonsburg, but he also moved back to Paintsville his junior year.

Darrick and I wouldn't be considered transfers, I understand the system, thats why we were allowed to go to Prestonsburg.

I was just stating the simple fact that we attened BL and then transfered to Prestonsburg for high school.

But this is a thread about the 2007 BLACKCATS and this is my last post on this subject.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
TomBradyMagic Wrote:I bet you all was saying hail blackcats when BELFRY knocked you all out of the playoffs.

Yeah BELFRY knocked us out of the playoffs..Who did south floyd play in the playoffs?
Schedule to easy. Will not do anything in playoffs.
i think it will be better than last year
0-10
Black and Gold Wrote:0-10

Any reasoning behind this?
blackcat Wrote:Any reasoning behind this?

I think hes just mad because P'burg beat SC, TWO TIMES.
I think theyll be okay, just another Pburg team. IMO they MIGHT make it as far as last year.
Everyone realizes that Belfry, Sheldon Clark, and Breathitt Co. are not in the same Class as Prestonsburg this year don't you. Bath Co, Morgan Co, and Shelby Valley is the district. And the only tough team out of the Region is Middlesboro IMO. I would real dissapointed if Prestonsburg didn't make it to the State Semi's.
Think they will beat SC in the scrimmage?
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Think they will beat SC in the scrimmage?

Yep, same thing Prestonsburg heard last year, you saw what happened.
I think people are crazy if they dont think Prestonsburg is gonna be good this year.. I mean seriouslly they are always good...so I think they will be pretty awesome this year IMO anyway...
we will be good this year and should go pretty far in the playoffs.
blackcatjt Wrote:we will be good this year and should go pretty far in the playoffs.

You will be alright as long as yall work hard in the weightroom, you kno?? What was your record last year?? I remember we played yall my freshman year, and u were the toughest hardest hitting team we played all year, we barely won...lol But hey, good luck next season tho blackcats!!!
A Decent Lineman Wrote:You will be alright as long as yall work hard in the weightroom, you kno?? What was your record last year?? I remember we played yall my freshman year, and u were the toughest hardest hitting team we played all year, we barely won...lol But hey, good luck next season tho blackcats!!!

7-5

Losses to Leslie Co, Belfry twice, Pikeville, and Ashland.
God HORRIBLE just like every other team from floyd county
Black and Gold Wrote:God HORRIBLE just like every other team from floyd county

Just because Johnson Central has been good the past two seasons donsnt mean a thing. Especially when you have about 200 more students than every other high school in East Ky.
blackcat_student Wrote:Just because Johnson Central has been good the past two seasons donsnt mean a thing. Especially when you have about 200 more students than every other high school in East Ky.

Im not from jc im from the team that will beat you guys in a scrimage this year
Black and Gold Wrote:Im not from jc im from the team that will beat you guys in a scrimage this year

Oh... Sheldon Clark. My mistake, good luck in the scrimmage, you'll need it.
blackcat_student Wrote:Oh... Sheldon Clark. My mistake, good luck in the scrimmage, you'll need it.

No im sure you guys are going to need it cause unlike you we dont blow at football
Black and Gold Wrote:No im sure you guys are going to need it cause unlike you we dont blow at football

We blow at football??? 35-00 Does that ring any bells?
no cause you didnt win 35-00
Black and Gold Wrote:no cause you didnt win 35-00

Lets refresh you memory

9/22 20-17 overtime
11/3 35-00

Thats two nice wins in my book.
Oh sorry, 35-06
Black and Gold Wrote:Im not from jc im from the team that will beat you guys in a scrimage this year

You will beat them in the scrimmage just like you did twice in regular season last year. Even if you some how win the scrimmage, its no big deal. Its just a scrimmage. But you need to stop bein mad cause you got beat twice by p-burg last year.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:You will beat them in the scrimmage just like you did twice in regular season last year. Even if you some how win the scrimmage, its no big deal. Its just a scrimmage. But you need to stop bein mad cause you got beat twice by p-burg last year.

I agree with some of this...but IMO you all need to be more focused on the weights and on the regular season and later the playoffs. FORGET about a scrimmage game this year and what happened in REG. SEASON last year. Worry about the playoffs and youll be fine....
P-Burg will do there usual!
A Decent Lineman Wrote:I agree with some of this...but IMO you all need to be more focused on the weights and on the regular season and later the playoffs. FORGET about a scrimmage game this year and what happened in REG. SEASON last year. Worry about the playoffs and youll be fine....

Trust me, the Blackcats have been hitting the weight room since about two or three weeks after the season ended. Prestonsburg is always one of the stronger teams in the area.
Black and Gold Wrote:God HORRIBLE just like every other team from floyd county

my god you are so retarded get over yourself everyone on here knows that you are mad because you could'nt beat prestonsburg..and to go on to say that you all will beat johnson central is absolutley insane..end of story..stop being such a sour puss about it..your pretty tough talking trash on the internet..we will see who's tough in august.
dfblackcat53 Wrote:my god you are so retarded get over yourself everyone on here knows that you are mad because you could'nt beat prestonsburg..and to go on to say that you all will beat johnson central is absolutley insane..end of story..stop being such a sour puss about it..your pretty tough talking trash on the internet..we will see who's tough in august.

you could not of said it ne better