Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg Blackcat Football 07'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
what does everyone on here think about the blackcats next year? 9 starters from the blackcat defence returning.
They should win their district easily. The new alignment helps them tremendously.
Agreed, P-burg returns alot of talent next year, I think Bobby will step up big time for the blackcats
whos on there schedule for next year?
TRAIN85 Wrote:They should win their district easily. The new alignment helps them tremendously.

:thumpsup:
warriorpride Wrote:whos on there schedule for next year?

betsy layne
breathitt
pikeville
bath co.*
morgan co. *
shelby valley*
lawrence co.
perry co. central
paintsville

DISTRICT GAMES*
Panther#42 Wrote:Agreed, P-burg returns alot of talent next year, I think Bobby will step up big time for the blackcats
When you say Bobby is that Ricky Bobby?
I think that the sophomore QB Michael Burchett is better than Bobby Hughes. I'd say they will make him sit for two more years behind Hughes. Burchett could start for just about any team in the srurrounding area for three years. If I were him I'd look into going somewhere where he could get some experience early.
Got to find some linemen up front.
The changes in the district will help tremendously. I can't wait to get the 2007 season started. This will be a year to look forward to!
Just as our line can hold it together, we should be great everywhere else.
We've got ton of senior leadership on the team with a lot of underclassman who also strive to do well.
This could be a 1 or 2 lose season next year. But the only question about this team is the linemen. They lost two due to graduation. Allen Craynon, Seth Setser, and Bobby Hughes will be names that you will be hearing alot on here next season. Another they have a real easy road to the State Semi's next season.

About Micheal Burchett, he can be a starter for alot of mountain teams but there is no way is better than Bobby. Micheal will get his two years of play when he becomes a Junior. He may get alot of playing time since Prestonsburg schedule is not that hard.
The Blackcats will have a fine team next year if there is hard work in the offseason.

SValley Fan

Like people say, Defense whens games.
7-3.
8-2
5-5......people from pburg say ever year that pburg football is the best around...hate to break it to you all but there not...hughes is not that good.....5-5 and best.....wont do a thing this year....sf will be the team out of floyd county this year...
8-2
rob&big Wrote:5-5......people from pburg say ever year that pburg football is the best around...hate to break it to you all but there not...hughes is not that good.....5-5 and best.....wont do a thing this year....sf will be the team out of floyd county this year...

Smile
blackcat_student Wrote:Smile
Go ahead and laugh it up...you will see...
rob&big Wrote:Go ahead and laugh it up...you will see...

:lmao: haha man you really do cease to amaze me with all your posts!!! just stop posting
phsblackcats Wrote::lmao: haha man you really do cease to amaze me with all your posts!!! just stop posting

R&B has the right to post on this site just like everyone else,you have know right to tell him to stop posting. All he was doing was expressing his opion.
warriorpride Wrote:R&B has the right to post on this site just like everyone else,you have know right to tell him to stop posting. All he was doing was expressing his opion.

do you even notice how much he expresses his opinion on this site....and against pburg!

you know when you bash my team long enough your not gonna get away with it!
phsblackcats Wrote:do you even notice how much he expresses his opinion on this site....and against pburg!

you know when you bash my team long enough your not gonna get away with it!

Well yea I can see why you whould be angry, but he still has a right to post on this site just like everyone else!
rob&big Wrote:Go ahead and laugh it up...you will see...

Hey ill tell you one thing....no joke IMO prestonsburg always has good athletes but one question do they want to stay?
I know a few boys that moved on to other school's that could had made diff in this past season record or playoff pictureConfusedhh: ....Changes are needed
rob&big Wrote:5-5......people from pburg say ever year that pburg football is the best around...hate to break it to you all but there not...hughes is not that good.....5-5 and best.....wont do a thing this year....sf will be the team out of floyd county this year...

are you retarded
P'burg always gets a lot better as the season goes on.

Whether they beat some of the teams on that schedule depends more on WHEN they play them than anything.
P-burg will have a great season next year.
0-10000000000000
Black and Gold Wrote:0-10000000000000

:thatsfunn
Prestonsburg will have a good team! Any team that John Derossett puts on the field will get after you. He is one heck of a coach and gets everything out of his talent!

Smile haha are you serious? I'll give it to you, south floyd did good this year..you only lost to paintsville by a touchdown..who prestonsburg beat..but thats off the point..you will NEVER be the team out of floyd co..and with the new playoff system now in place, i would expect to see sfhs with a 3-7 record AT BEST..
Pages: 1 2 3 4