Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Cathloic vs. Johnson Central 9/4
Glad JC is on the road for this one....If they were at home against LexCath with the Pikeville/Paintsville game just up the road???? You might find a parking spot....IN LOUISA!!!
BLOW OUT Lexington Catholic 61 Johnson Central 19
hoghead Wrote:BLOW OUT Lexington Catholic 61 Johnson Central 19

:dudecomeon: :lame:
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
J.C ..44. LC...13 Read it an weep.:closeenough:
hoghead Wrote:BLOW OUT Lexington Catholic 61 Johnson Central 19

Great mines think alike.
Cardinals ride Wrote:If you are interested in putting some money on it I will oblige you. I'll take the Eagles in a route. Pm me and put your money where your mouth is!!

P.s. I'm not even a JC fan but I'm no dummy!!

1st of the month so I have a little jingle in my pocket.
JC wins 34 to 14 , can't wait for this one.
LC may or may not have more athletes then JC but if they don't have The OL or DL this game will get ugly. To beat JC you have to control the LOS period.
N-IT-2-WIN-IT Wrote:Great mines think alike.

:lmao:
I'll miss the annual win for Highlands against Lex Cath in the state semis. Their fans come in all chipper and feisty and then leave with their heads down. I certainly hope they come in against JC with the attitude of believing they're going to run away with the game easily. Jim Matney and company will make them pay for it.
64black&gold Wrote::lmao:

Kinda gives you an insight of the mentality of what we're dealing with here, doesn't it?:HitWall:
I'm interested to see the outcome of this game & then the outcome of the JC-Belfry game. JC of course takes it against belfry as they have the last few years. But these margin of scores will be interstiting to look at come the 3A Playoffs.
N-IT-2-WIN-IT Wrote:Great mines think alike.

What kind of mines?
Cardinals ride Wrote:If you are interested in putting some money on it I will oblige you. I'll take the Eagles in a route. Pm me and put your money where your mouth is!!

P.s. I'm not even a JC fan but I'm no dummy!!

Which route from 23? Catholic will hammer them when they get to Lexington Confusednicker:
64black&gold Wrote::lmao:

somebody got the shaft Confusednicker:
Do-double-gg Wrote:I'm pulling for Central in this one. I will never pick a team West of 75 over a mountain team. I don't think the LC coaching staff has seen a run game like Johnson Central has in years if ever.

Agreed. This will be a great game to watch and I hope JC pulls this one out.
pjdoug Wrote:What kind of mines?

Gold?
Silver?
Iron?
Copper?
Salt?
Can't wait for this one. Either way, we'll learn a lot and hopefully see some good football and no injuries.
Starting the LC offense on their 20 yd. is like landing body shots early in a boxing match.

JC's defense should be able to keep LC's offense in check. Of course both teams are gonna have big plays and big gains.

I would argue Matney will direct Pack to kick the ball to Clays Mill Road or Southview Drive.
N-IT-2-WIN-IT Wrote:Giving temps in the 90's for Friday. If JC has players going both ways it could be doom and gloom going back down the Mountain Parkway. By schemes if JC grinds it out they may wear down LC and have a chance but I think there is to much speed by the Knights.

LC-49
JC-10
What are you gonna eat for breakfast Saturday morning? Would you like a slice of humble pie or a big bowl of crow??
64black&gold Wrote:Gold?
Silver?
Iron?
Copper?
Salt?

Led mines so the ducklings can get a bus after they get the doors beat of them or new strait pipes for the community.
Cardinals ride Wrote:What are you gonna eat for breakfast Saturday morning? Would you like a slice of humble pie or a big bowl of crow??

I will probably eat a ohmlet at Cracker Barrell before the UK tailgate.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Starting the LC offense on their 20 yd. is like landing body shots early in a boxing match.

JC's defense should be able to keep LC's offense in check. Of course both teams are gonna have big plays and big gains.

I would argue Matney will direct Pack to kick the ball to Clays Mill Road or Southview Drive.

Still have to score to be a weapon.

If JC doesn't score then he only gets on chance to kickoff.

I agree though that having a touchback on kickoffs and no chance for a return is a very, very valuable weapon
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Still have to score to be a weapon.

If JC doesn't score then he only gets on chance to kickoff.

I agree though that having a touchback on kickoffs and no chance for a return is a very, very valuable weapon

JC will score & LC will score.

By no stretch of the imagination will either team pitch a shutout.

JC has to capitalize on any LC mistake/turnover like a python squeezing their prey....... Keeping constant pressure the entire time.
N-IT-2-WIN-IT Wrote:I will probably eat a ohmlet at Cracker Barrell before the UK tailgate.

lol...Eat one? ...You cant even spell one...
N-IT-2-WIN-IT Wrote:Led mines so the ducklings can get a bus after they get the doors beat of them or new strait pipes for the community.

lol, we've got a real winner here, don't we?
Bob Seger Wrote:lol, we've got a real winner here, don't we?
:thatsfunn You missed one...

Quote:Led mines so the ducklings can get a bus after they get the doors beat of them or new strait pipes for the community
This is a great game for both teams to have on their schedules. It will help JC prepare for the pass happy teams that they will probably meet in the playoffs and it is the perfect game to help LC prepare for a team like Belfry.
Can you dig it? Wrote::okay: I'll believe that when I see it.

Believe it!
N-IT-2-WIN-IT Wrote:Led mines so the ducklings can get a bus after they get the doors beat of them or new strait pipes for the community.

:beg:

I'm begging you............