Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Class A preseason rankings
Ramcat77 Wrote:I think Raceland needs to find a way to get Damon Black on the field and involved with the offense. I know he's the backup QB, but he's too good of an athlete to be standing on the sideline watching the game.

I agree this last week Williamsburg was looking for a receiver they moved starting Qb Patterson to WR who gained over 100yd plus. If coach Herron is going to remain as a passing team Qb Poore is the best choices.. Just my thinking. I will get to watch Williamsburg played for the first time this week against my hometown Leslie County. Uh Oh Go Eagles I know this day was coming...:Cheerlead
Keep 1A Alive small schools I love this class of football. :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Keep 1A Alive small schools I love this class of football. :Cheerlead

I'm with you 64 :Thumbs:
So does anyone have an opinion on Harlan ind? They are considerably better this year compared to years past.
DragonPride7 Wrote:So does anyone have an opinion on Harlan ind? They are considerably better this year compared to years past.

You are only talking about recent history. Harlan has had some excellent teams in the past. Coach Donahue does a great job.
64SUR Wrote:Updated 1A Top Ten from 64SUR :Cheerlead Anyone else :please: your're welcome to post your own Top 10

1. Beechwood
2. Painstville ( need to win this week )
3. Pikeville ( moved up 3 spots )
4. Paris
5. Russellville
6. Campbellville
7. Raceland
8. Crittenden County
9. Fairview
10. Harlan Ind ( you made it Harlan #10 )

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Yep.......think I will wait and see what raceland does before I make my next top 10. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Updated 1A Top Ten from 64SUR :Cheerlead Anyone else :please: your're welcome to post your own Top 10

1. Beechwood
2. Painstville ( need to win this week )
3. Pikeville ( moved up 3 spots )
4. Paris
5. Russellville
6. Campbellville
7. Raceland
8. Crittenden County
9. Fairview
10. Harlan Ind ( you made it Harlan #10 )

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

My new Top 10 not much movement this week

1. Beechwood
2. Paintsville ( will need Mr. Phelps back by playoff )
3. Pikeville
4. Paris ( nothing will change my mind on #4 spot )
5. Russellville
6. Campbellville
7. Crittenden County ( moved up one spot )
8. Raceland ( this is a wake-up call or motivation speech )
9. Harlan Ind ( feel lucky )
10 hazard ( back end my top ten )

Fairview losing WR Washington for the year could spell trouble. Pineville knocking on the door. Williamsburg 3 to 4 weeks away before thing starts looking up. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:My new Top 10 not much movement this week

1. Beechwood
3. Pikeville
5. Russellville
6. Campbellville

Fairview losing WR Washington for the year could spell trouble. Pineville knocking on the door. Williamsburg 3 to 4 weeks away before thing starts looking up. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

BGR panel you are :welcome: to look at my 1A ranking. Confusednicker: Confusednicker: Confusednicker:
E's Army Wrote:You are only talking about recent history. Harlan has had some excellent teams in the past. Coach Donahue does a great job.

Yes I agree Donahue does a great job, however from what I have seen so far, this years team is as fun to watch as that 06 team with Lundy and that group.
64SUR Wrote:BGR panel you are :welcome: to look at my 1A ranking. Confusednicker: Confusednicker: Confusednicker:

Paintsville and Pikeville should petition the KHSAA for permission to assemble an All-star Team to take on the Beechies in the finals at Bowling Green. If approved, the final could be one heckuva game.

Otherwise, Beechwood strolls to another state title.
I love a challenge! Bring on Beechwood!! Tigers vs Tigers!!! I remember all the great playoff games against them in the late 70's and early 80's!
Beachwood beats which ever p ville makes it to bowling green like a dusty rug.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Beachwood beats which ever p ville makes it to bowling green like a dusty rug.
We will see.
PHSForever Wrote:We will see.

You wont see long. Youll be covering your eyes before halftime.
Beechwood would have to had played some REAL GOOD defensive teams their first two or three games this season to be successful against either one of these two ; Pikeville/Paintsville. If either one ends up in BG, Beachwood's going to have it's hands full.
Big Five-0- Wrote:Beechwood would have to had played some REAL GOOD defensive teams their first two or three games this season to be successful against either one of these two ; Pikeville/Paintsville. If either one ends up in BG, Beachwood's going to have it's hands full.

Jetpilot will make a crash landing in Bowling Green.
killbilly usmc Wrote:You wont see long. Youll be covering your eyes before halftime.
Pikeville held Paintsville to 216 yards of total offense. Phelps and Daniel combined for 130 yards rushing on 30 total carries between them, and the team had a total of 167 yards rushing on 42 total carries. I've not seen the Pikeville stats posted yet, but I bet they would show more yardage overall. Truth is, like another poster said, either teams defense would be tough for anyone to deal with. That's what I meant by we will see.
"Offense sells tickets. Defense wins championships!" Paul Bear Bryant
64SUR Wrote:My new Top 10 not much movement this week

1. Beechwood
3. Pikeville
5. Russellville
6. Campbellville

Fairview losing WR Washington for the year could spell trouble. Pineville knocking on the door. Williamsburg 3 to 4 weeks away before thing starts
looking up. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

My new update

1. Beechwood
2. Paintsville
3. Pikeville
4. Russellville ( moved up a spot )
5. Paris ( I did bump them down a spot )
6. Campbellsville
7. Hazard ( I believe now )
8. Raceland
9. Pineville
10. Crittenden County ( lost 3 spots )

Would be nice to see other posters posting top 10 teams. :Cheerlead
Didn't Fairview take Hazard to the woodshed, or do I have that backwards. If so shouldn't Fairview be on the list in front of Hazard.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Didn't Fairview take Hazard to the woodshed, or do I have that backwards. If so shouldn't Fairview be on the list in front of Hazard.

Fairview lost WR Washington for the season is what I heard so I bump them out of my top ten......I Think. :pondering:
64SUR Wrote:Fairview lost WR Washington for the season is what I heard so I bump them out of my top ten......I Think. :pondering:

Uh oh somebody told me a lied about Washington. He is alive and well. So am going to updates my new ranking.

1. Beechwood
2. Paintsville
3. Pikeville
4. Russellville
5. Paris
6. Campbellville
7. Hazard
8. Raceland
9. Pineville
10. Fairview ( you are back in )

:Cheerlead
Pikeville should be high up on that list
dragonwatch Wrote:Pikeville should be high up on that list

#3#3#3#3#3#3 that's pretty high for right now. :welcome: to BGR dragonwatch :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:Uh oh somebody told me a lied about Washington. He is alive and well. So am going to updates my new ranking.

1. Beechwood
2. Paintsville
3. Pikeville
4. Russellville
5. Paris
6. Campbellville
7. Hazard
8. Raceland
9. Pineville
10. Fairview ( you are back in )

New Updates from 1A Williamsburg Fan Confusednicker:

1. Beechwood ( slipping just a little bit )
2. paintsville ( holding on to the 2 spot )
3. Russellville ( moved up a spot )
4. Pikeville ( look Jetpilot lost a spot )
5. Paris ( some reason I want to ranked them higher )
6. Hazard ( moving up a spot )
7. Raceland ( lost this week but moved up a spot )
8. Fairview ( your lucky day )
9. Campbellville ( beating green county by 3 lost you guys a spot )
10. Ludlow ( made my top ten )

I don't see Crittenden County being in the conversation, but most of the others mentioned are legit.
missthefield Wrote:I don't see Crittenden County being in the conversation, but most of the others mentioned are legit.

Sorry man!!!! I have had them in my top ten all year. :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:New Updates from 1A Williamsburg Fan Confusednicker:

1. Beechwood ( slipping just a little bit )
2. paintsville ( holding on to the 2 spot )
3. Russellville ( moved up a spot )
4. Pikeville ( look Jetpilot lost a spot )
5. Paris ( some reason I want to ranked them higher )
6. Hazard ( moving up a spot )
7. Raceland ( lost this week but moved up a spot )
8. Fairview ( your lucky day )
9. Campbellville ( beating green county by 3 lost you guys a spot )
10. Ludlow ( made my top ten )

1. Beechwood
2. Paintsville
3. Pikeville
4. Paris
5. Russellville
6. Fairview ( Showing some respects )
7. Raceland
8. Hazard
9. Pineville ( my newest member in my top ten )
10. Campbellville ( need some injury reports )

Confusederiously: I think the East is stronger than the west. See you soon in about 3 week Williamsburg getting in my top ten.
*** I missed Mysonis55 in 1A Confusedalute:
Paris is much better than most people realize.