Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Bartley Ruled Ineligable
The politics of this whole issue are not based on what you have done for the Kids but who you are. We all know rodney was pushed out no has said it.
I dont blame the fans for being loyal to the school bowever i can see a reat deal of people wanting this guy to take a major hit.
So good luck to 7 teams and to the boys of Sv but not there so called coach
The word that I heard (not implying that what you here is the truth) is that the Pikeville parents played a major role in having Mikie ruled inelegible.
If this is true , could they (the innovators in recruiting high school players , IMO , not to imply that in this instance that the player was recruited , by any means )finally be realizing that it is not the MORAL & ETHICAL way to win , and that a title won in this fashion is TAINTED?
I seriously doubt it , cause it is all about titles ....isn't it?
"Turkish" Wrote:The politics of this whole issue are not based on what you have done for the Kids but who you are. We all know rodney was pushed out no has said it.
I dont blame the fans for being loyal to the school bowever i can see a reat deal of people wanting this guy to take a major hit.
So good luck to 7 teams and to the boys of Sv but not there so called coach

Fans should be loyal to thier school , schools should be loyal to thier fans , coaches should be loyal to thier players , players should be loyal to thier coaches , team mates should be loyal to thier team mates........and a cow should poop butter:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think this thread has run it's course.