Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mike Bartley Ruled Ineligable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Mike Bartley has been ruled ineligabe by the KHSAA for the remainder of the season. After transfering from Shelby Valley to Pikeville, he tried to get eligability and after a month long battle with the KHSAA and meetings in Lexington, today he learned that he will not be able to play any this season at Pikeville.

He is just out for this season though...and will be able to participate in summer ball and play all of next season if he remains at Pikeville.

It has been said that SV Coach Booher sent many letters and e-mails regarding this trying to do everything to block Bartley from playing....Sad to see a person stoop so low to try to ruin a high school student's career.
why would coach Booher want to do this to Bartley?
probably mad for him leaving his basketball team?
Prob b/c hes not the friendliest person in the world from what i hear he is a pure u know what and i dont realy think hes that good of a coach this just goes to show you how low a coach will go to ruin some players life.
this is pitiful
i cant imagine him doing something like this
but who knows...
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:probably mad for him leaving his basketball team?
This would be true if he wasn't dismissed from the team by Booher....
Thats sad
Mikie didn't move into the district, just changed schools
"SVcatfan" Wrote:Mikie didn't move into the district, just changed schools

Yeah that had a lot to do with it I'd say...I don't think Bartley would have made much of a difference anyways...He probably just would have killed what small team chemistry is there...
that's pretty sad if he did capaign for his ineligibility.
small team chemistry lol they dont truely play like a team haha Tackett is the only one
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:small team chemistry lol they dont truely play like a team haha Tackett is the only one

I was talking about Pikeville...
What's the deal with Valley? Everyone is leaving or shall I say getting the boot. Sad to see such a great team from last year turn into this.
Thats sad I wished that he could play
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:What's the deal with Valley? Everyone is leaving or shall I say getting the boot. Sad to see such a great team from last year turn into this.

lol..Turn into what? A 20-5 record and people think they're a bad team just because some players are gone...
hey alfus its the same way at PC so... i dont think they are bad just think they are vonerable but thats off the topic
"alfus21" Wrote:
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:small team chemistry lol they dont truely play like a team haha Tackett is the only one

Chemistry at Pikeville????
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm not sure they can spell it and if they did have any, it was early in the year and has gone down hill all year.
bartley wont have much of an impact on the team next year even if he stays at Pikeville.
I guess thats why East Ridge wouldn't leave him alone after he decided to leave SV.
"NoWeakness" Wrote:I guess thats why East Ridge wouldn't leave him alone after he decided to leave SV.

Are you saying East Ridge was recruiting him? Confusedhock:
That's illegal my friend....

I'm sure he's a good kid, but if he had 0 impact at Shelby Valley, and nobody ever mentioned him before, then why is a new school with less talent around him going to turn him into a superstar?
"alfus21" Wrote:
"NoWeakness" Wrote:I guess thats why East Ridge wouldn't leave him alone after he decided to leave SV.

Are you saying East Ridge was recruiting him? Confusedhock:
That's illegal my friend....

I'm sure he's a good kid, but if he had 0 impact at Shelby Valley, and nobody ever mentioned him before, then why is a new school with less talent around him going to turn him into a superstar?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Their not going to turn an average ballplayer into a superstar.
I think that Bartley should've stayed right where he was at. I think its ridulous players switching to other schools to get playing time. It shows that your just out for yourself and not your team. A team that you committed too.
But the point is that he didn't switch schools to get more PT....he switched because he was kicked off of Valley's team by Booher....so I guess he did switch to get more PT cause he just wanted any PT that he could get....so whats wrong with him wanting to play the spot that he loves?

And Bartley was only a Sophomore last year and had to play behind the 'Fab 5' at Valley.
I was told he quit because a freshman was getting more playing time.
Does anyone find it extremely ironic that someone from the Shelby Valley program would play a role in having a transfer ruled ineligible???

I mean it is kinda like throwing stones while living in a glass house.
[-o<
I find it strange that alfus would be concerned with Pikeville's chemistry,and ready to point a finger of guilt on Eastridge for possible recruiment?
LOL
If he was a Zero as you say then why all the hoodoo to keep him from playing?

I dont know the kid or anything about him. Does anyone really have the lowdown
"spxdad" Wrote:
"alfus21" Wrote:

Chemistry at Pikeville????
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm not sure they can spell it and if they did have any, it was early in the year and has gone down hill all year.

Not sure they could SPELL it?! That is a low blow from a Pikeville alumni. Now that is probably something they COULD do, probably better than anyone in the 15th. :roll:

These kids have been through enough, and to have Pikeville people constantly posting this type of stuff is pathetic. I think dirty30 is even on the team himself. How sad. :roll:
well if ur talking about Pikeville chemistry they have some chem but where the problem lies is they dont have a chem with the coach if u ask me they dont WANT to play for him.
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:well if ur talking about Pikeville chemistry they have some chem but where the problem lies is they dont have a chem with the coach if u ask me they dont WANT to play for him.
Very good observation Big Grin

Doc....what lowdown do you want? I'll have it all for you on this matter!
pm me as to what is up
thanks
Pages: 1 2 3