Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 19 Belfry 0
Belfry's O line failed, and ya cant keep running up the middle!! That is why belfry lost PERIOD!
I seem to remember someone saying that Belfry was going to run up the middle all night long....Who was that? Rolleyes jk Belfry is a great program, congrats on a fantastic year, I'm sure we'll see you again. :thumpsup:
Heck of a game for both teams.. Belfry tried so hard get something started against us.. but bottom line our d-fense shut them down totally 33 rushing yards I think thats enuff said. but Belfry never gave up.. they kept fighting the whole game. Bring on Mercer County
Rocky Wrote:Belfry's O line failed, and ya cant keep running up the middle!! That is why belfry lost PERIOD!

I recall you saying that Belfry would run it up the middle all night long. Now your saying you can't? I don't understand.
Rocky Wrote:Belfry's O line failed, and ya cant keep running up the middle!! That is why belfry lost PERIOD!

Belfry could not run up the middle or to the sides, Russell has an awesome defense that Belfry could not do anything with.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
What i meant was Haywood will run the ball up the middle no matter what! lol Even if it looks bad.
CAM2006,I bet your from Russell!!!!!
Rocky Wrote:CAM2006,I bet your from Russell!!!!!

If he is then I guess you are as well.:thumpsup:
Here is some pics from the game last night. http://russellplayoff04.blogspot.com
HOW LOUD was our fans on our sideline,, we never hear ourselves from across the field????
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Devilologist Wrote:HOW LOUD was our fans on our sideline,, we never hear ourselves from across the field????

Well i'll tell you from right in front of you on the sideslines, it was crazy loud, i coudl feel the vibe :rockon:, we want double that next fri though, make sure everyone has a "Devil Horn" haha
Devilologist Wrote:HOW LOUD was our fans on our sideline,, we never hear ourselves from across the field????

I stood across from you all the first half. I have to say this. It was the LOUDEST crowd that I have seen from Russell all year.
Way to go Russell,Beekman and Jones had a great game and that defense was outstanding.Belfry is a powerful running team hopefully we can see the same destruction of a great running team in Mercer.

Meet alot of nice people at the tailgate...thanks for your hospitality.:devilflam
I have to say that CAM Stadium is an awsome stadium from the field to the stands. I will have to say though that they need to put in more concession stands.
DEVIL89 Wrote:I have to say that CAM Stadium is an awsome stadium from the field to the stands. I will have to say though that they need to put in more concession stands.

HEY!!! LOLOL... I was IN the concession stand... it's hard trying to serve 5,000 people hot chocolate!! LOL.... There are 4 different serving areas on the concession stand but only 3 were open last night. One of them HAD to stay closed in order to get hotdogs and hot chocolate made!!! LOLOL.....
Rocky Wrote:CAM2006,I bet your from Russell!!!!!

No lived in Belfry now for 25 years, Russell was just the better team last night now they are going to state and I wish them the best just like most of the Belfry fans.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
I expect all the Belfry fans to be at the state gane rooting for the east..
Congrats Russell, good luck next week. Congrats on a great season Belfry,
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Congrats Russell.... good luck at state!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats to Russell. Good season Pirates and good luck seniors.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Here is some pics from the game last night. http://russellplayoff04.blogspot.com
Hello goreddevils I was wondering if you could e-mail me those pictures, I am in one of them I am the guy with the hard hat with horns. Just seen the pics. You did a good job. Thanks
TB8649
e-mail [email=teddybear8649@yahoo.com]teddybear8649@yahoo.com[/email]
TB8649 Wrote:Hello goreddevils I was wondering if you could e-mail me those pictures, I am in one of them I am the guy with the hard hat with horns. Just seen the pics. You did a good job. Thanks
TB8649

Those are Oscar Meadows pictures that are on his website.
congrats Russell
HEY TB you can click on here and go the pictures section,, then you can right click on any pictures to save it,
http://www.russell-ind.k12.ky.us/reddevi...insite.htm
fiond what you want from the site and lift up the PROGRAM to greater heights.!!!
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Tell ya what,
Hey, I knew Russell was good and that I never disputed. I thought Belfry would be too balanced and would win the game especially at the cam. Russell was the TOO BALANCED team last Friday. Killed Belfry with the pass, WOW! I went to the Mercer game but had my wife tape the Russell game on the radio, Listened to it Sat.
I've griped about Russell's schedule being weak and it didn't mean a thing.
Russell had alot of mercy on these teams. Mercer has the most offensive firepower I've seen in a long time with the running game BUT.........Russell is much bigger size wise on the defensive front. Mercer hasn't faced a D like Russell has. From what I listened too Russell shut Belfry down, Belfry had some turnovers that really hurt them also. Very impressive the way Russell threw the ball.
Russell dominated everything Friday night...People don't know how the Staff at Russell has called off the dogs at these regular season games......People dont see how well the Devils play.. you just hear about them or read about the over all stats in the paper..
These boys can play with, and beat Mercer.
Wow... I didn't expect Belfry to get shutout at CAM... Great game Russell
TB8649 Wrote:Hello goreddevils I was wondering if you could e-mail me those pictures, I am in one of them I am the guy with the hard hat with horns. Just seen the pics. You did a good job. Thanks
TB8649

Hey,TB see the good looking guy on the right?? :turnbad:
jgrubby Wrote:Hey,TB see the good looking guy on the right?? :turnbad:

Good thing that Oscar didn't get all of both of you in the picture. He would have had to go get another camera. Way to much ugly for one poor little camera.:moon:
Wow, Getum-Choppin, the way you talked about Russell all season that was a heck of thing to say...Without seeing them play you couldn't understand it. The starters were usually out of the game by the half if not the third quarter with exception to Ashland.
Russell did well in keeping all the players healthy for the finals. Yet, we got to see the new talent up and coming. It wasn't until the end of the season did the starters play a whole game. I believe that David Bailey #38 would have eventually made it but it did give him an earlier start. He has really turned out to be a great asset to Russell. And a few others. Hope we can make more of a believer out of you come Friday!!!