Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark Football 2007
i see them winning every game this year
yeap
warriorpride Wrote:Funny. Thats real nice, rember we gave SC a run for their money at hafe time. 8-8 if i rember corectly and as for this year well.....

I do believe Magoffin also gave SC a run for their money 'AT' SC......SC DID win..but it wasnt easy for'em...
Only people who could beat SC was P-burg so leave it at that.
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Only people who could beat SC was P-burg so leave it at that.

Whoopty Do!......Rolleyes
i think they will do alright but prestonsburg will win the scrimmage between the two in early august
they'll be good!:Cheerlead
no you wont

dfblackcat53 Wrote:i think they will do alright but prestonsburg will win the scrimmage between the two in early august
i agree

Black and Gold Wrote:no you wont
I think the Cards will struggle a lot with their big linemen gone! A team is only as good as its line!

I think we'll miss the Schmidt saga more than we're all expecting!
They will do fine without the Schmidts
As long as they get in the weightroom they should be fine......good luck guys.
TheyKnowMe Wrote:They will do fine without the Schmidts

Rolleyes
TheyKnowMe Wrote:They will do fine without the Schmidts

Boo!
Of course, as you can tell by my name...I think SC will be awesome as usual! :rockon: We still have Adam Dials and Ryan Kelly, and trust me they are not the only elements to our team. We have an awesome group of eighth graders that will be freshman next year. I think having a youth league has really helped our program, so the future looks bright for Sheldon Clark! I'm so excited.....

As far as "warriorpride" goes, the only time you have ever beat SC is one of our rebuilding years (2004 season)! :moon: It would be easier to beat any team who had lost 16 seniors to graduation the previous year! And I must say they all were awesome football players *love and miss you guys* and it was a privilege to cheer for them.:Cheerlead

I can't wait to go to the ROCK every Friday they have a game next season....it should be a fun ride!!!
*SC*Cards*FaNaTiC* Wrote:As far as "warriorpride" goes, the only time you have ever beat SC is one of our rebuilding years (2004 season)! :moon: It would be easier to beat any team who had lost 16 seniors to graduation the previous year!

Yea I know that 2004 was a down year for SC, but ER has lost alot of seniors that year also. Anyways this thread is about Sheldon Clark Not East Ridge! So enough talk about ER and lets get back on with Discussing Sheldon Clark.
SC line will be good. The 3 starters last year have been hitting the weights hard. Also some of the TE and WR have been working alot with speed.
SC will be very very good next year. there's 1 promblem though o-line. if they can find some big guys and put them in the weight room all summer then you will see the best backfields in the mountains possibly in the state go crazy. touchdown after touchdown. plus you have damen hensley coming back as the senoir QB. he will be the leader on this team next year he has great emotion for the game and he loves playing on friday nights more then anything. i can say one thing this team won't go down with out a fight next year.
I think a lot of the team's season will hang on Hensley. He's going to have to play some great football next year, and I think he will.
I know they should have a couple of good lineman next year.
I'm real anxious to see how Kevin Sites will do.
i know many of the incoming freshman team have been lifting weights continuously since last summer... they are ready to step up and be a big part of next years team....
Dials and kelly will have a big year
warriorpride Wrote:Yea I know that 2004 was a down year for SC, but ER has lost alot of seniors that year also. Anyways this thread is about Sheldon Clark Not East Ridge! So enough talk about ER and lets get back on with Discussing Sheldon Clark.

You're the one who brought it up dude.....I was just defending my team....if you hadn't noticed that the rest of my ENTIRE POST was devoted to SC!
*SC*Cards*FaNaTiC* Wrote:You're the one who brought it up dude.....I was just defending my team....if you hadn't noticed that the rest of my ENTIRE POST was devoted to SC!

Ahh no I wasnt the one to bring it up! Your buddy Black and Gold was the one who it up brought it up. All I said was that I hope next year East Ridge could be more competive with Sheldon Clark thats it. Now its timw to shut up about the whole thing and get back on topic!
warriorpride Wrote:Ahh no I wasnt the one to bring it up! Your buddy Black and Gold was the one who it up brought it up. All I said was that I hope next year East Ridge could be more competive with Sheldon Clark thats it. Now its timw to shut up about the whole thing and get back on topic!

I don't even care......I don't even know who my "buddy" black and gold is.....and I don't appreciate being told to shut up. But other than that.....

GO CARDS! You're headed for your best season yet!!! :Cheerlead
warriorpride Wrote:Well its writen in the stone: September 30 2004 Sheldon Clark vs East Ridge

Sheldon Clark 28
East Ridge 29

thats amazing i didnt know that that ever happend good job erhs
Ya worse year in SC history 2-8
Sheldon Clark will be awesome in two years and very good next year>
With the middle schoolers coming up, I look for SCHS football to be great the next couple years.
Black and Gold Wrote:i see them winning every game this year

they will be alright but dont go that far lol
who is their top defensive players??