Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 35 Prestonsburg 10
cards#6 Wrote:yea im from sc and im rooting for belfry all the way to state

Yea, I dont blame you if someone handed me my butt twice this year I would root against them also. Congrats to the Blackcats! Not many folks thought you would be playing Belfry for dist. championship. I believe it would have been a much different game if we have our injured seniors, Lincoln Slone and Sam Chaffin on the field. IMO
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:Yea, I dont blame you if someone handed me my butt twice this year I would root against them also. Congrats to the Blackcats! Not many folks thought you would be playing Belfry for dist. championship. I believe it would have been a much different game if we have our injured seniors, Lincoln Slone and Sam Chaffin on the field. IMO

& I believe in Santa Claus. IMO :lmao:
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:Yea, I dont blame you if someone handed me my butt twice this year I would root against them also. Congrats to the Blackcats! Not many folks thought you would be playing Belfry for dist. championship. I believe it would have been a much different game if we have our injured seniors, Lincoln Slone and Sam Chaffin on the field. IMO

I think they game would have been different also, because they're both leaders on the field.
blackcat_student Wrote:I think they game would have been different also, because they're both leaders on the field.
I agree here
Testing
Chafin would have helped, but Slone...well I've seen two different kids in that #33 jersey this season. One that wanted to run side to side and at sometimes was just waiting to be tackled and the other one that run hard north and south between the tackles. Both would have helped, but the outcome was inevitable. Congrats to the Pirates and also to Pburg for what sounded to be a good game for the most part. It's a shame that these two storied programs won't be playing one another next season.

*I think the game would have been a little different if they would have passed the ball more...may have not won, but been a little closer. I've thought this all season long about the Blackcats.
mrfootball03 Wrote:& I believe in Santa Claus. IMO :lmao:

HO, HO, HO,. Have you been naughty or nice?:dontthink
Getum-Choppin Wrote:Belfry's backfield is phenominal! Chapman, Epling, May, Tremendous balance.

Yes they are...:redboxer:
I know everyone seen That hit Devin Kohair made.... What did you all think about it?
belfrypride07 Wrote:I know everyone seen That hit Devin Kohair made.... What did you all think about it?
The hit was nice.. but the fact that he was celebrating after the kid was injured was bad... even worse was the fact that if anyone should have been celebrating it was the Pburg receiver for holding onto the ball and converting a first down.
belfrypride07 Wrote:I know everyone seen That hit Devin Kohair made.... What did you all think about it?

Well anytime you hit someone in mid-air its gonna be a big hit. But he still held onto the ball like the person said in the previous post.
blackcat_student Wrote:I think they game would have been different also, because they're both leaders on the field.

Oh yeah definately. We may not have won still with them on the feild but it would have been a much closer game. Any time you lose two leaders like that it's going to hurt. But great job Belfry you guys shown us how it's done, especially in the second half.

About the hit that Chayse took, that was a great hit and a great job takin it by Chayse. He was airborne when he was hit and still managed to hold onto the ball.