Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 35 Prestonsburg 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Haywood gets 291!~
Good win Belfry good luck on the way 2 state
Another November to remember!!!!!! Way to go Pirates.
Congrats Belfry
Gratz
Congrats Belfry
Wish I could'a been there! Congrats Big Red, keep the machine rollin'!
Way to go Belfry!!!!!!!1
Great win Belfry
Great job Coach and team.
I loved hearing the "shout outs" to the BGR faithfuls from the WXCC announcers. I believe I also heard Kinser quote a post about Chapman!!!
Congrats Belfry, good luck next week.

Congrats P-burg. You came on strong at the end of the season. Nothing to be ashamed of.
Oh, and a big thanks to Belfry for not covering the spread.
great job Belfry lets get Russell next week
Knew this one! Keep on rollin' Pirates!
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:great job Belfry lets get Russell next week

They will play Middlesboro next week, and if they win and Russell wins then they will meet in the state semi-finals...
Congrats Pirates. No surprise.
Congrats Belfry.

P-burg Seniors, keep your heads up. You all had a good career.
Pond Creek Wrote:I loved hearing the "shout outs" to the BGR faithfuls from the WXCC announcers. I believe I also heard Kinser quote a post about Chapman!!!

:dontthinkIt's not Kinser, he advised me it's KINZER! lol Joe is a good guy, we give each other a hard time.
Congrats to the Pirates for pulling it togather, not many teams can rebound after the mis-cues early in the game and still win.
And to my Blackcats, way to come on when you had to, to get this far. We're all proud of you.
Best of Luck Pirates next week, bring the prize back to Eastern Ky.
Joe, are you sure P'burg didnt beat Belfry in overtime in 01 or 02 at Belfry in the playoffs or was that a regular season game?
Congrats Pirates!
Hungarian_Barbarian Wrote:Congrats P-burg. You came on strong at the end of the season. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Congrats Belfry very good game:1: TongueirateSho
Charlie Wrote:They will play Middlesboro next week, and if they win and Russell wins then they will meet in the state semi-finals...

I agree! We need to focus on Middlesboro first!
Congrats and great job Pirates, knew you could do it! Congrats also to P-Burg, you had a great season.
Congrats Belfry
Congrats Pirates! Time to really show us what your are made of. Make us proud boys and bring it back to eastern kentucky!
Thunderchild , Prestonsburg beat Belfry on its home turf 34-14. Belfry has now won 13 straight home playoff games since 1995
I believe Thunderchild is referring to the year 2000 when Prestonsburg beat us at home in overtime...It was in the regular season though...
I knew it.. Belfry wins it all
Way to go Pirates !!!

Keep your eye on the prize.....

Congrats to P'Burg on turning your season around.....

Thanks to the many well wishes from the local schools. They can say alot of things about us Mountain folks, but we stick together and no one can stop tha.
Yea im from SC and im rooting for Belfry all the way to state
Pages: 1 2 3