•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 35 Sheldon Clark 6
3 Words! OH MY GOD!!! Never seen it coming! Good win Blackcats! Good luck next week!
Pburg showed most of us wrong tonight I also thought that SC would win by a least 2 tds It was a good game for them just as they will give Belfry a good game next week but I don't think that they will beat Belfry at least I hope not
congrats blackcats
wooderson Wrote:Just a point my friend and if it offends you Im sorry but it ticks me off when a team's fans can predict some of the crap they predict and then get mad when someone calls them out.

Na, I'm not offended at all. It's a website, what people say about my team or me doesn't hurt my feelings one bit. I'm just saying it wasn't necesarry to go through the trouble of filtering out the posts to do that. I dont see anybody doin that over Western getting beat by Washington Co. or any other "shocker" game. No need for it here either.
good job p'burg. id never thought they do it twice
twentythree Wrote:Listen, buddy, a simple "looks like your predictions were wrong" would have been FAR MORE than enough, but you, you took the extra mile and went to find the prediction thread, filtered through each post, found the ones you thought amusing only to paste them into this thread.

Theres no sense in calling anyone out on a prediction anyway. GROW UP.

Thanks for the heads up, buddy. So let me say sorry to the few who cant take the rhetoric involved when someone calls them out on a previous post. Ill finish with "looks like your predictions were wrong".
Great Job Blackcats...Way to go!
blackcats u may have won tonight but its over next week
On a side note. I think its a shame that the new playoff format was ever started. IMO, there was a good chance that this district would have had 3 winners tonight if the old format was used. Belfry would have beaten Cawood, Prestonsburg would have beaten Leslie Co. and Sheldon Clark would have beaten Breathitt Co. Could have been a pretty nice achievement if things would have stayed the same.
WOW on of the biggest upsets of the night.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
wooderson Wrote:On a side note. I think its a shame that the new playoff format was ever started. IMO, there was a good chance that this district would have had 3 winners tonight if the old format was used. Belfry would have beaten Cawood, Prestonsburg would have beaten Leslie Co. and Sheldon Clark would have beaten Breathitt Co. Could have been a pretty nice achievement if things would have stayed the same.

Ys i absolutely agree with that. This region is VERY one-sided IMO and i think the change in playoff format really hurt us as a district and a region as a whole.
we will be back next season
the great one is me Wrote:we will be back next season

I dont doubt you one bit. Hopefully this loss will show the returning players that come playoff time the records start over. I dont believe SC could have a better coach to get this point across. Shawn has always been the proverbial underdog and should have his team ready for another good season come next year.
I can't get over it, or figure it out! how does p-burg beat them that bad, but SC beat belfry? Make's nooooooooo sense, but, as they say, anything can happen on any given friday. Hopefully the Belfry P-burg game next week will be a good one
Panther#42 Wrote:I can't get over it, or figure it out! how does p-burg beat them that bad, but SC beat belfry? Make's nooooooooo sense, but, as they say, anything can happen on any given friday. Hopefully the Belfry P-burg game next week will be a good one

Matchups my friend. And a little desire. P-burg matches up well with SC and they also felt like they had more to prove.
Okay... get it back on topic or it's closed
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
wooderson Wrote:Thanks for the heads up, buddy. So let me say sorry to the few who cant take the rhetoric involved when someone calls them out on a previous post. Ill finish with "looks like your predictions were wrong".

I understood the rhetoric in your statement... don't talk to me like I'm not gonna understand your big words. I just didn't feel like NOT responding to your extremely unnecessary and asinine post.
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:Okay... get it back on topic or it's closed

We're there. After a little craziness the last 5-6 posts are only about the game or a result of the game.
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:Okay... get it back on topic or it's closed

gotcha.
First off, Congrats to the Cardinals and there Seniors on a great season. Second, Prestonsburg's Defense shutdown SC all night. Lincon Slone and his fellow Senior teammates didn't want this to be there last game. They all had really good games. We only threw the ball twice thats what surprised me a little, Both passes where complete to Chayse Martin (Which where some really nice catches). Congrats to my Blackcats and the coaching staff. Now lets go kick some Pirate a** !!!
its over for u guys next week at cam but the ref's cheated for u guys
the great one is me Wrote:its over for u guys next week at cam but the ref's cheated for u guys

Stop, you're making Inez people look foolish.
the great one is me Wrote:congrats blackcats

15thregioncrazy dont ever edit my post to say congratulations to a team that i hate and that has no respect so dont do it
the great one is me Wrote:its over for u guys next week at cam but the ref's cheated for u guys

I'm guessing that your referring to the fumble that you guys recoverd and the refs said it was out of bounds? If yes then YOU WHERE ALREADY DOWN 14-0! Don't even try to make excuses. :redboxer:
blackcat_student Wrote:I'm guessing that your referring to the fumble that you guys recoverd and the refs said it was out of bounds? If yes then YOU WHERE ALREADY DOWN 14-0! Don't even try to make excuses. :redboxer:

i love it when teams get beat so bad and have 1000 excuses for it.
What does it matter... yeah SC lost but THE Blackcats will have their butts handed to them on a platter next week. They can talk crap now but they are doin the same thing SC did. They are boasting over the big win but im gonna predict belfry 42 p burg 6 thats about right
tomahawkterror Wrote:What does it matter... yeah SC lost but THE Blackcats will have their butts handed to them on a platter next week. They can talk crap now but they are doin the same thing SC did. They are boasting over the big win but im gonna predict belfry 42 p burg 6 thats about right

Prestonsburg members have not talked crap in this thread. AND make your Belfry/Prestonsburg prediction in the Prestonsburg vs. Belfry Round two thread.
blackcat_student Wrote:Prestonsburg members have not talked crap in this thread. AND make your Belfry/Prestonsburg prediction in the Prestonsburg vs. Belfry Round two thread.

I make predictions anywhere i want
he can make it where ever he wants it blackcat cheaters
tomahawkterror Wrote:I make predictions anywhere i want

:Thumbs: What Ever.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next