Poll: Who do you think wins this game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Simon Kenton
54.55%
Campbell County
45.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campbell County/Simon Kenton Predictions
[quote=UK1fan]It should have said SK is going to give the Camels the worst beating they ever had!!!http://enquirer.com/editions/1998/09/05/...nds05.html
Blau Vogel Wrote:[quote=UK1fan]It should have said SK is going to give the Camels the worst beating they ever had!!!http://enquirer.com/editions/1998/09/05/...nds05.html

Like I said, good luck
I think sk wins. This a battle of very average teams. Sk is way more talented. Lickert is much better coach so it kinda balances out. He has done a pretty good job at cchs with mediocre talent. Sk wins 21-7. Both teams playing for 2nd place in the district friday.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:I think sk wins. This a battle of very average teams. Sk is way more talented. Lickert is much better coach so it kinda balances out. He has done a pretty good job at cchs with mediocre talent. Sk wins 21-7. Both teams playing for 2nd place in the district friday.

2nd place? SK will sweep district. The Camels will get crushed tonight.
SK should win a close one.
This thread is rather amusing to say the least. Three pages of posts and most of them are by the same goof talking to himself. What has Simon Kenton EVER won in football? Oh yeah, nothing. Printed out T-Shirts when they were a regional winner like that really meant something.
mantax Wrote:This thread is rather amusing to say the least. Three pages of posts and most of them are by the same goof talking to himself. What has Simon Kenton EVER won in football? Oh yeah, nothing. Printed out T-Shirts when they were a regional winner like that really meant something.

At least now they can beat the cupcakes, they used to be the cupcakes. Now admit it, that is improvement. :notworthy