Poll: Who do you think wins this game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Simon Kenton
54.55%
Campbell County
45.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campbell County/Simon Kenton Predictions
Should be a good game SK host the Camels. Homecoming night for the Pioneers who do you think wins this game and why?
The Pioneers will be lead by QB Cameron Racke 75/113 1001 yards 66% 13 tds and 215 yards rushing 6 tds. Running back Dillon Powell 62 rushes 421 yards 5 tds. RB/WR Kyle Heflin 371 yards rushing 6 tds and 15 catches 131 yards. WR Logan Winkler 33 catches 528 yards 10 tds.
Campbell wins by 10-14 pts. They run the ball very well against SK, and their D will be toughest that SK has seen this year.
sstack Wrote:Campbell wins by 10-14 pts. They run the ball very well against SK, and their D will be toughest that SK has seen this year.

Camels defense is tough? Conner had 400 yards offense on them. Big Grin
SK should have an easy night all they have to do is stop Plessinger and Carroll. Neither is has fast as Bateman or as strong as England of Ryle.
I just watched the Film of Campbell/Conner game I love the match for SK. The Camels are very small 2 kids on defense at 215 pounds. SK should be able to smash them with their size. The Camels O-line is very small also.

Camels O-Line
LT #65 6'2 210
LG #75 6'3 240
C #55 5'10 210
RG #645'9 175
RT #71 6'6 290

SK O-Line
LT #67 6'4 310
LG #77 6'0 280
C #605'11 225
RG #70 6'2 240
RT #54 6'5 260
Campbell County's front seven
DL #84 6' 187
DL #95 6'1 185
DL #51 5'8 185
LB #52 6'1 215
LB/DE #31 5'11 215
LB #48 6'0 190
LB #32 6'2 186

Pioneers front seven
NT #90 6'0 250
DE #50 6'1 260
DE #78 5"11 235
LB #24 5'10 210
LB #56 6'1 215
OLB #7 6'3 215
OLB #45 6'4 230
The Camel DB's are treading covering Logan Winkler! Last year he had 7 catches 154 yards 3 tds!!!!
LOL,and you know Lickert is a HHS alumni and Dale Mueller disciple, right??? HHS has been undersized at the front line for the past 97 years and it seems to work against the BIG boys of the state! You should know UK, ALL THOSE TIMES THAT THE NEERS HAVE PLAYED THE BIRDS, oh, that's right, nevermind......

NOOOOOO, The Camels have D(t)readed Kuntz throwing the ball TO Winkler. Unless Brennan is coming back for next week, I don't think the Camels are d(t)reading anyone.....
That small Camel defense got the job done last year and the year before in the playoffs agaisnt SK? Big Grin
Stardust Wrote:LOL,and you know Lickert is a HHS alumni and Dale Mueller disciple, right??? HHS has been undersized at the front line for the past 97 years and it seems to work against the BIG boys of the state! You should know UK, ALL THOSE TIMES THAT THE NEERS HAVE PLAYED THE BIRDS, oh, that's right, nevermind......

NOOOOOO, The Camels have D(t)readed Kuntz throwing the ball TO Winkler. Unless Brennan is coming back for next week, I don't think the Camels are d(t)reading anyone.....

Conners QB had almost 400 yards passing with that said Racke, Powell, Heflin and Winkler should have a huge night and a Pioneers win!!!!!
UK1fan Wrote:The Camel DB's are treading covering Logan Winkler! Last year he had 7 catches 154 yards 3 tds!!!!

Ancient history
UK1fan Wrote:That small Camel defense got the job done last year and the year before in the playoffs agaisnt SK? Big Grin

Well, too many chromosomes would have left your body between this year and last, but last year the Camels lost in the Playoffs to Butler 14-7 with 30 seconds to playand getting 70 of their 190 total yards on one play in the 3rd quarter.
:flame:
Butler then got a CUPCAKE win over SK by putting up over 400 yards on the VAUNTED SK D, blowing the Neers off the field in a 29-14 route!
As for 2012, the Camels won on the last drive of the game and the Neers won the playoff game on the last drive of the game.
That's OK, we can forgive you for your failure to remember facts, hell, you cheer for Simon Kenton, you barely can babble your way on a computer.....

:biglmao:
Stardust Wrote:Well, too many chromosomes would have left your body between this year and last, but last year the Camels lost in the Playoffs to Butler 14-7 with 30 seconds to playand getting 70 of their 190 total yards on one play in the 3rd quarter.
Butler then got a CUPCAKE win over SK by putting up over 400 yards on the VAUNTED SK D, blowing the Neers off the field in a 29-14 route!
As for 2012, the Camels won on the last drive of the game and the Neers won the playoff game on the last drive of the game.
That's OK, we can forgive you for your failure to remember facts, hell, you cheer for Simon Kenton, you barely can babble your way on a computer.....

Yep and this year you will know who Dillon Powell and Cameron Racke are! I will be standing by the exit handing Kleenex to you Camel fans Friday night. You will need it after my boys take care of buisness! :ChairHit:
Good luck to the Camels you will need it!
Wow you obviously don't learn lessons when they are taught to you, u still get on sites bashing kids and teams for what??? Your pioneers barely beat a bad Ryle team last night well at least you thought they were going to name the score on them correct???
NDFOTBALLJUNKIE Wrote:Wow you obviously don't learn lessons when they are taught to you, u still get on sites bashing kids and teams for what??? Your pioneers barely beat a bad Ryle team last night well at least you thought they were going to name the score on them correct???

I was never worried.
^ As a former carrier of water, you probably have never been worried in your life! It's good for you to live vicariously though athletes while you wave your pointed foam finger. Bashing KIDS is a sign of morinic nature. Yes, you have young children. God Bless, because what goes around comes around!

:dontthink
Stardust Wrote:Well, too many chromosomes would have left your body between this year and last, but last year the Camels lost in the Playoffs to Butler 14-7 with 30 seconds to playand getting 70 of their 190 total yards on one play in the 3rd quarter.

Now that's good stuff. Fax and things supporting reality....

:Thumbs:

I really like the Camels in this one 28-21. No bobbled punt or 42 yd FG in this one! Get ready to meet ground and pound take 2. The neers weaknesses are glaring now. Big and slow isn't necessarily an equation for success. As well as more formidable opponents!

And once they put 8 in the box the camels have enough of a passing game to keep them off balance. Really have become a fan of Coach Lickert and what he has done at Campbell County. Go Camels...

:biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Stardust Wrote:^ As a former carrier of water, you probably have never been worried in your life! It's good for you to live vicariously though athletes while you wave your pointed foam finger. Bashing KIDS is a sign of morinic nature. Yes, you have young children. God Bless, because what goes around comes around!

:dontthink

Who did I bash? It is football I talk smack nothing more nothing less. I guess your little Camels are sensitive. My son son is 8 years old he could care less what any body says especially from a grown man that thinks wrestling is still real. :hilarious:
Spirit100 Wrote:Now that's good stuff. Fax and things supporting reality....

:Thumbs:

I really like the Camels in this one 28-21. No bobbled punt or 42 yd FG in this one! Get ready to meet ground and pound take 2. The neers weaknesses are glaring now. Big and slow isn't necessarily an equation for success. As well as more formidable opponents!

And once they put 8 in the box the camels have enough of a passing game to keep them off balance. Really have become a fan of Coach Lickert and what he has done at Campbell County. Go Camels...

:biggrin:

Yea that Camel 9 yard passing a game is scary! You are going to be disappointed when you leave Independence Friday night! :lmao:
After watching SK play, I will say that #45 is a player. My advice to Campbell would be to run the other way. Not taking a shot at Campbell's left side because I think they do a great job. I think this kid has a shot to play at the next level as a d1 lb.
Oh, forgot to pick a score. I'll go SK 17-14.
UK1fan Wrote:Who did I bash? It is football I talk smack nothing more nothing less. I guess your little Camels are sensitive. My son son is 8 years old he could care less what any body says especially from a grown man that thinks wrestling is still real. :hilarious:

UK1fan Wrote:Yea that Camel 9 yard passing a game is scary! You are going to be disappointed when you leave Independence Friday night! :lmao:

I am going to leave Independence happy regardless of the outcome. I won't have a single bruise, I won't lose a second of sleep due to win or loss, and I will still not be the classless idiot that gets on every site and posts idiocy, not smack, and that has people who wear his same colors send PM's apologizing for the stupid comments that come from his posts.

And if all it takes is 9 yards of passing and it works, well.........................

What I will be excited about is going home and opening up the pages to my Brand New Pro Wrestling Illustrated and posting tweets all weekend long on John Cena's Twitter page!

[Image: http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/24/24ede586f...1c2f03.jpg]
I am just glad the game is at SK where my phone actually gets service. 2 weeks of no service in Union equals Boone docks!
UK1fan Wrote:I am just glad the game is at SK where my phone actually gets service. 2 weeks of no service in Union equals Boone docks!

:redboxer:

And not worried please... SK fans started evacuating after the Blocked Punt..

So much for the Neer Faithful.:lame:
TNT-MB1 Wrote::redboxer:

And not worried please... SK fans started evacuating after the Blocked Punt..

So much for the Neer Faithful.:lame:

I didn't see anybody leave it was a classic Ryle/SK battle. One more win for the good guys!!!:Clap:
Since all these haters think SK will lose I will change my Avatar to a Camel. If SK wins haters join Pioneer Nation! Big Grin
Campbell Co. 20 to 7
UK1fan Wrote:Since all these haters think SK will lose I will change my Avatar to a Camel. If SK wins haters join Pioneer Nation! Big Grin

Your idea won't work, I haven't seen ONE SK hater. Just because someone picks the Camels to win by a field goal, or says SK has a cupcake schedule or says SK wouldn't sniff the end zone if they played CovCath THIS YEAR, doesn't mean they hate the Pioneers.