Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 35 Harlan County 8
Leonidas Wrote:I don't know a soul on that team, staff or student, but I call it like I see it.

Your grand kids aren't the only ones fighting sickness and injuries.

Quit making excuses.

This is like shooting fish in a barrel. All I need to do is just step aside and give you the rope! LOL

I NEVER make excuses, and guess what genius....I have NO biological grand children on that team! LOL The kid puking wasn't sick, he was puking from hitting so hard. Oh and the injury..not many know about it because he sucked it up and continued to play.

It is OBVIOUS that you don't know a soul on that team; consequently, you don't know enough to talk intelligently about them.

So go right ahead. In ALL your ignorance of the situation, call it like you see it.
The Black Bears will be alright. They have some growing up to do. We too have some fans that talk negativity even while the Bears were winning districts and region championships. The Black Bears returned two starting linemen and one running on offense and near that on defense. Lots of talented youth this year to develop. This takes time. They also destroyed Knox last year and I didn't hear calls to remove their coaching staff. How many district games have the Black Bears lost in the last 4 years. How many regional championships have they been to over the last 4 years. How many regional championships have they won over the last four years. I don't like negativity and I think this coaching staff have proven themselves over the past 6 years. This is a tough year with lots of growing pains. Again, negative fans are those that criticize even regional champs. Every team has these critics. These Black Bears will take their lumps and grow to hopefully win another district championship this year and advance deep in the playoffs once again. I support these Bears and their coaching staff. They have earned it.
The Black Bears have provided much excitement over the last 6 years and lots of big wins, along with deep playoff runs winning district championships and regional championships. All this under the direction of this coaching staff. They have played in two state semifinal games falling short to Highlands and a nailbiter to a very good Cooper. Always striving for a state championship. Some people are just negative, while some are fair weather fans. I on the other hand am a Black Bear fan, supporting these young men and their coaches. And that's what they need, SUPPORT, not negativity. Like I said, they will take their lumps with this tough schedule, grow up, and strive to win another district championship and another great playoff run. These Bears have my support. GO BLACK BEARS!!
I support this team just as much as anyone on here if not more than most. I don't even live in HC anymore but my butt is at the games home and away. I've never doubted one player that has played at HC, and I'm not taking away from anything in the past but we don't live in the past we live in the present. NO adjustments during the game, NO adjustments at halftime, no game plan. We go out there and wing it. We've ran the same three plays to start the game in 3 of the 4 games. I know this cause sitting in the stands I called it. We had 8 stacked in the box and we run right at it. Am I a coach NO I'm not but I've been around long enough to see when a coach is interested in the game being played. Show me where some adjustments have been made cause I know there isn't any to show. Now we can thump our chest and say what we've done in the past but what good is that? Larkey has done some really good things in the past but all good things come to an end. And that end started peeking its ugly head last year. These kids, the school and the community deserve a better effort now. If everyone thinks I'm the only one thinking it then think again. I'm just brave enough to say it. Like I said the past is the past, time to live in the present. HC should win the district this year because this district is down something awful. so if they don't then what?
I will support these young men and their coaches even through this rough time. Congrats to Knox Central.
former Wrote:Well I doubt he has forgot
Maybe some of the problem is the players, not every team is always better than the last
I love how coaches who win always get the blame and how it's never the kids

I guess john calapari could win state with Lynn camp going by what you say

Never said he forgot it's that football styles are changing and you have to change with them. You can't just run run anymore if you don't pass you don't go far in the playoffs.

You have to have athletes to win and sorry to say coach Cal couldn't get it done at Lynn Camp either. But HC has athletes and I believe what demarcusware is trying to say is Larkey isn't using them the way they should be. Everyone knows the way to beat HC is to stop the run cause they are not going to beat you with the pass.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
BB CLAW Wrote:I will support these young men and their coaches even through this rough time. Congrats to Knox Central.
I would expect nothing short of you and every other HC fan to support this team. HC has great fans, my intention here wasn't to get everyone to abandon ship and not support this team. This was/is merely my opinion as to what is needed. I'm a very competitive person, I want to see HC win every Friday night but I also open my eyes to see what it takes to do that. I don't just support just because it is the right thing to on an internet forum. We have talent on this team, last year we was stacked but sadly it was falling apart all season long. So again I'm not trying to convince anyone to jump ship, I'm just stating what I see.
former Wrote:Your a bigger idiot and DA than I thought

:lame::flush:
former Wrote:Yeah I played for coach Larkey and we all think he is a great coach
Bad he has to deal with think they know it all fans

apparently he isn't doing the job he once did. don't even try to say Mt Vernon has superior athletes. Rockcastle won because they were well coached and fundamentally sound.
former Wrote:Average players don't turn a team into a great team no matter how good of a coach you are.
How many games has Whitley won with good average players.

You all are ignorant to the fact that you are just like an average idiot fan who thinks the team can win every game and if not fire the coach. If they run it you scream throw it, if they throw it you scream run it. Yeah you all are worse than me, I at least talk about how my team will beat yours, not bad mouth things I don't control or know about.

Whitley County obviously hasn't had Great coaching. Rockcastle County has won state championship. Do you seriously think they have better talent than Whitley County? I don't think you even know who your team is.
panther nation Wrote::hilarious:

Gut would love that!!!Confusednicker:

I would too Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Are you SURE Barger can't throw it to himself??? Has he ever been given the opportunity to do that??

Confusednicker:

:biglmao:
skully03 Wrote:No matter the coaching staff, adjustments has to me made at the half if your offense isn't clicking. I can tell you that there were no adjustments in the Belfry game because I was there. That is the people on the sidelines fault. I would say the same if Belfry didn't make adjustments and lost. The kids can only do what the coaches tell them too.

exactly right. I've watched the good coaches like Hilton and Haywood and they notice mismatches and make adjustments and put the kids were they need to be where a lot of coaches keep doing the same thing over and over.
Demarcus ware Wrote:And you're still a little spineless coward hiding. BUT that's OK punk your not as anonymous as you think you are. I got a little surprise coming for you.

Confusednicker:
Knox Central I missed this one completely, great game.
Granny Bear Wrote:This is like shooting fish in a barrel. All I need to do is just step aside and give you the rope! LOL

I NEVER make excuses, and guess what genius....I have NO biological grand children on that team! LOL The kid puking wasn't sick, he was puking from hitting so hard. Oh and the injury..not many know about it because he sucked it up and continued to play.

It is OBVIOUS that you don't know a soul on that team; consequently, you don't know enough to talk intelligently about them.

So go right ahead. In ALL your ignorance of the situation, call it like you see it.

:popcorn:
panther nation Wrote:Never said he forgot it's that football styles are changing and you have to change with them. You can't just run run anymore if you don't pass you don't go far in the playoffs.

You have to have athletes to win and sorry to say coach Cal couldn't get it done at Lynn Camp either. But HC has athletes and I believe what demarcusware is trying to say is Larkey isn't using them the way they should be. Everyone knows the way to beat HC is to stop the run cause they are not going to beat you with the pass.

Not going to go far?
They've been to the final four of 5A twice in the past five years. It's been 30 years since any team from Harlan County had made it to the final four multiples times.
I don't know if Laurel, Whitley, Knox, just to name a few, have ever done that.
The down fall has begun :hilarious:

I didn't know so much hell would be raised without me. I feel like the Americans did when they finally realized the Brits were done.

Larkeys done.
The dark hills are done.
Brad Paisley is done.
And the consolidation is done. These are Harlan County kids now. Not three different teams combining to make one really good one.

Back of the line you go Confusednicker:

And former, id watch it. Im pretty sure Granny could whip you, but im positive Demarcus could. We may or may not be workout buddies Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The down fall has begun :hilarious:

I didn't know so much hell would be raised without me. I feel like the Americans did when they finally realized the Brits were done.

Larkeys done.
The dark hills are done.
Brad Paisley is done.
And the consolidation is done. These are Harlan County kids now. Not three different teams combining to make one really good one.

And former, id watch it. Im pretty sure Granny could whip you, but im positive Demarcus could. We may or may not be workout buddies Confusednicker:

:hilarious:
Atleast he got his hot dog now gut...Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:Atleast he got his hot dog now gut...Confusednicker:
Appreciate it Panther Confusednicker:

Larkeys done.
The dark hills are done.
Brad Paisley is done.

You just let the cat out of the bag Confusednicker:
We could go all the way to the end of the line and still be in front of Whitley County!! At least I'm loyal!!

I am and will always be in my deep dark hills!! Western Kentucky hates you; they talk behind your back!!!!
Hehehe! Good one Granny! GUT, U suck! I haven't told you that lately.
Will Larkey retire after this year?
Not because of the season, just ready to do that.. What do you think?
Larkey Pre 2014...

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/image...VqDy5VSo15]

Larkey Present Day...

[Image: http://media.nj.com/collegefootball/phot...-large.jpg]

The deep dark hill before 2014....

[Image: http://www.ohvec.org/galleries/mountaint....07_sm.jpg]

The deep dark hills present day....

[Image: http://www.blog.thesietch.org/wp-content...00x375.jpg]

Brad Paisley pre 2014....

[Image: http://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/...=339&h=452]

Brad Paisley present day....

[Image: http://www.savingcountrymusic.com/wp-con...shot-1.jpg]

Harlan County Pre 2014...

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/image...Lzn1__9vyg]

Harlan County Present Day...

[Image: http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/f...oit1_0.jpg]
Granny Bear Wrote:We could go all the way to the end of the line and still be in front of Whitley County!! At least I'm loyal!!

I am and will always be in my deep dark hills!! Western Kentucky hates you; they talk behind your back!!!!

Western KY football is different. They're not into it as much. Sad story.

As for EKY everybody seems to be doing okay outside of bloody Harlan.

Larkeys done.
The dark hills are done.
Brad Paisley is done.

Did Brad Paisley leave Harlan alive? Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:We could go all the way to the end of the line and still be in front of Whitley County!! At least I'm loyal!!

I'm a loyal Colonel and Whitley will be at the front of the line in the near future :Thumbs:
Be careful about the bragging PJ, we are talking about a district where a well coached JV team would have a chance Confusednicker: so being district champ isn't that impressive.