Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central 35 Harlan County 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Final
:hilarious:

Too good.
Wow....Congratulations Knox county central
I know it's early but if the bears don't get it going 5a district 7 could pull a sweep, I hope I'm wrong bc it's fun when the bears are good
In The Trenches Wrote:I know it's early but if the bears don't get it going 5a district 7 could pull a sweep, I hope I'm wrong bc it's fun when the bears are good

PC and Madison Southern will be playing for a region title. I don't think theres any doubt about that. I think Southwestern and North Laurel as the 3 and 4 seeds are very capable of beating anyone in district 8.

So yea, your probably right.
Panthers just completely dominated this game from the get go.
1st td pass was luck it should have been picked off by HC. The defender tipped it and the WR caught it and was off to the races which he won!!!
Great win for the panthers, looks like we got some of the kinks out of the offense. If the offense comes around this team has a chance to be special.
are the bears hibernating?
The 2nd td pass was to Barger, HC just blew the coverage and Barger was 20yds past all HC DBS. I think that one just kinda took the wind out of HC from then on.
The offense looked really good tonight. A nice mix of pass and run really kept HC off balance.
Ill admit KC is better than I thought they would be. You didn't really hear much about them this offseason.
The thing that has improved the panthers this year is that they have a true Qb now. Which makes Barger that more dangerous. Give them more options on offense. Plus Tony McCombs as the defensive coach as a much improved defense as well.

Panthers will make some noise this year.
We will see how they stack up when they play bell next week.
Hope the Cornett kid for HC is ok heard they think he might have tore his ACL. Hope this is not the case hate to see any kid get hurt.
Hats off to Knox. I agree with Panther seems as though that blown coverage got the bears hanging their heads. Gotta sure up the MLB spot. Never got going on defense. The one they got to the QB he ran for 20+!

Bears will be okay just got some growing up to do.
Congrats to KNOX on the big win. seem to have things rolling. Defiantly front runner in the district right now. Now go beat Bell:Thumbs:
Panthers got their claws out. The Rock standing between KC and first district title.
This one was a surprise to me. I really thought HC would win this one. Congrats to Knox Cent!
The key to this game, OUT COACHED, which is becoming the theme for HC games. Kids play their hearts out only to be let down once again by the adults standing on the sidelines looking like they wish they were somewhere else. No real game plan ever, just go out there and wing it with the three play playbook. I don't have any idea how KC knew to put 8 in the box and stop our three plays. No adjustments are ever made during the games, or at halftime. Most pathetic display of coaching I've ever seen. Please let there be a change coming..
Congrats KC you guys played a good game. Also got to meet Panther Nation which was awesome.
^^
Same here had a good time talking with Demarcus ware.
Congrats to KC. It only gets tougher for the Bears with JC and Greeneville TN coming to town.
Harlan Co and Dudley Hilton!!
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Harlan Co and Dudley Hilton!!

Not going to happen!!
^^
Will never happen.

panther nation Wrote:1st td pass was luck it should have been picked off by HC. The defender tipped it and the WR caught it and was off to the races which he won!!!

That was when Demarcus ware broke his cell phone in two pieces, and ate one of them!!

ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Congrats to KNOX on the big win. seem to have things rolling. Defiantly front runner in the district right now. Now go beat Bell:Thumbs:

That's exactly what's going to happen if Bell don't get some consistency!!

I couldn't attend this game, and hate that I missed it.

That said, I want to congratulate the Panthers. From the updates I was getting, they seemed to be all over the place and played a near flawless game.

We aren't hibernating, just dealing with injuries. Our RB position continues to get thinner and thinner!! I knew that one of our best RBs was injured in the Belfry game, but didn't realize how bad the injury was. Last night another of our RBs went down, and is out until they discover the extent of his injury. Everyone I've heard from say it looks like a torn ACL. This kind of stuff really bothers me. Sure hope these kids recover soon!!

So Panthers..great job!!!
Demarcus ware Wrote:The key to this game, OUT COACHED, which is becoming the theme for HC games. Kids play their hearts out only to be let down once again by the adults standing on the sidelines looking like they wish they were somewhere else. No real game plan ever, just go out there and wing it with the three play playbook. I don't have any idea how KC knew to put 8 in the box and stop our three plays. No adjustments are ever made during the games, or at halftime. Most pathetic display of coaching I've ever seen. Please let there be a change coming..

So from what I have read about your program you want rid of a coach or coaching staff that hasn't lost a district game in about 4yrs, been to 2semi finals,
Plays a very hard sched, and has had a lot of bad injuries this yr, and you want them fired. You are a worse fan than me.
Sometimes it's the kids and they aren't as good as we would like to think and sometimes the other team is just better.
former Wrote:So from what I have read about your program you want rid of a coach or coaching staff that hasn't lost a district game in about 4yrs, been to 2semi finals,
Plays a very hard sched, and has had a lot of bad injuries this yr, and you want them fired. You are a worse fan than me.
Sometimes it's the kids and they aren't as good as we would like to think and sometimes the other team is just better.
First you have no idea what kind of fan I am, nor do you know me so you can gtfo with acting like you know anything about me. And yes as with many programs there comes a time when change is needed and this is one of those times.
Demarcus ware Wrote:The key to this game, OUT COACHED, which is becoming the theme for HC games. Kids play their hearts out only to be let down once again by the adults standing on the sidelines looking like they wish they were somewhere else. No real game plan ever, just go out there and wing it with the three play playbook. I don't have any idea how KC knew to put 8 in the box and stop our three plays. No adjustments are ever made during the games, or at halftime. Most pathetic display of coaching I've ever seen. Please let there be a change coming..

it is sad when supposed topnotch coaches get out coached and dont make simple adjustments. I watched that crap for years with my team. defense putting everybody in the box because they know what you are going to run every play :HitWall:
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Harlan Co and Dudley Hilton!!

he is going to be athetic director at Whitley County Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:he is going to be athetic director at Whitley County Confusednicker:
:hilarious:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6