•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs Sheldon Clark Predictions and Bets!
beaverboy22 Wrote:Every team at one point in a season will not play a good game no matter who you are. Sc used up their bad game against Pburg.
And Belfry used their's up against Ashland...Gonna be a long night for the Cards.
Belfry
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belfry-42
Sheldon Clark-12
fox sports Wrote:And Belfry used their's up against Ashland...Gonna be a long night for the Cards.

And Belfry only lost by 1 that night :thumpsup:
Belfry by 3 TD's
BelfryPride Wrote:I was informed at the Belfry\P'Burg game by a P'Burg fan and Parent of a senior blackcat player, that the Sheldon Clark players wore Belfry shirts to Prestonsburg the night they lost to P'Burg.

Ive heard they have been wearing Belfry shirts too Confusedhh:
They do wear Belfry shirts and they will probley wear them against belfry
Belfry wins this game fairly easy i say 49-12
okay about them wearing belfry shirts...well they do...but they also where...p-burg,ashland,boyd co.,laweranceco. and jc shirts...they give money to the schools by buying these shirts...big deal...its just a shirt and for those of you who think sc is the only ones talking smack...haha well your dead wrong...the belfry guys talk more smack then any of them....but as far as the game...belfry and most of their famns think its going to be a blow out....its going to be closer than you think ...i see this game being won by sc by a few points...
cards#1 Wrote:sc with the win

dont think so...im a sc fan and they are going to lose by 12 or more without a dout..dont get me wrong i want them to win but they will have to play a perfict game to belfry playing a bad game to have a chance...
Here's a Prediction

Corey Chapman will play HEAD AND SHOULDERS better than Adam Dials.

Sheldon Clark has no speed.

Belfry takes one on the chin early, regroups, and wins by a score of:

Belfry 34
Sheldon Clark 13
Belfry by three touchdowns.
i would like to see sc win but i dont think they will have what it takes to keep up with belfry for a full game. belfry will pull away and eventualy win big.
I did say in a thread i posted That belfry would have an Air Campaign!!! And they do Smile
Noone thought it would happen......But me Sad
Last time I remember Sheldon Clark beeting Belfry was in 98 when I played it was my freshman year and barely won at Death Valley. These are 2 different teams I hope the cards win, but Belfrys line is big and strong. But I do believe Sheldon Clark will give Belfry all they want and more, they have to show alot of heart in this game and Belfry comes in thinking there just going to blow Sheldon Clark away come Friday night they will have another thing coming.
Belfry's Oline isn't THAT big, but they are sound.

Steele is like having another tackle on the front from the TE position.

Sheldon Clark just doesn't have enough speed. It is the curse of Mountain football. Belfry will have to beat teams with superior speed at some point if they want to get to Louisville.
LovetheBucs Wrote:Belfry's Oline isn't THAT big, but they are sound.

Steele is like having another tackle on the front from the TE position.

Sheldon Clark just doesn't have enough speed. It is the curse of Mountain football. Belfry will have to beat teams with superior speed at some point if they want to get to Louisville.

So Belfry has no speed either then huh?? by your reasoning we have the same problem, so it cancels. Face it, youre a homer and are trying to find a way to make your team look good. Obviously you made that up because it is untrue...thank you, come again
Belfry is fast but not alot of strenght. I think Sc will whip them up front like last year.
CornDog,

Belfry has MORE speed and better skill overall than Sheldon Clark.

As for "TheyKnowME", I suppose I missed the "whipping" of Belfry up front last season.

I saw Belfry HUMILIATE Sheldon Clark in a televised game 47-6.

As I said before, Sheldon Clark will come out and hit Belfry in the mouth. The Pirates will take one on the chin, give it back, settle down, and win comfortably.
Belfry has no speed ??? I witnessed it my self ! If Corey Chapman or Gerald Epling get around the tackles than you might as well just say good bye ! As for Belfry's Strength they are all strong on the line, both sides of the ball ! Dustin May will go up the middle and every time he will get upto 5 yards each time ! Sheldon Clark has some speed in Dials but he has more strength IMO than speed ! Plus both of these squads run and pass out of the Wishbone so I'm sure both Defenses no it well but when Belfry gets passed the 2nd and somtimes 1st wave of tacklers than you might as well put 7 points on the board !
blackcat_student Wrote:Belfry has no speed ??? I witnessed it my self ! If Corey Chapman or Gerald Epling get around the tackles than you might as well just say good bye ! As for Belfry's Strength they are all strong on the line, both sides of the ball ! Dustin May will go up the middle and every time he will get upto 5 yards each time ! Sheldon Clark has some speed in Dials but he has more strength IMO than speed ! Plus both of these squads run and pass out of the Wishbone so I'm sure both Defenses no it well but when Belfry gets passed the 2nd and somtimes 1st wave of tacklers than you might as well put 7 points on the board !

:thumpsup: niice post... very true...
lil' red birdy Wrote:okay about them wearing belfry shirts...well they do...but they also where...p-burg,ashland,boyd co.,laweranceco. and jc shirts...they give money to the schools by buying these shirts...big deal...its just a shirt and for those of you who think sc is the only ones talking smack...haha well your dead wrong...the belfry guys talk more smack then any of them....but as far as the game...belfry and most of their famns think its going to be a blow out....its going to be closer than you think ...i see this game being won by sc by a few points...

No use getting all mad, we was just wondering.
LovetheBucs Wrote:Here's a Prediction

Corey Chapman will play HEAD AND SHOULDERS better than Adam Dials.

Sheldon Clark has no speed.

Belfry takes one on the chin early, regroups, and wins by a score of:

Belfry 34
Sheldon Clark 13

No he wont
lil' red birdy Wrote:okay about them wearing belfry shirts...well they do...but they also where...p-burg,ashland,boyd co.,laweranceco. and jc shirts...they give money to the schools by buying these shirts...big deal...its just a shirt and for those of you who think sc is the only ones talking smack......
If they had true pride in their school and their team they would wear their own schools shirts. Ashamed to be a Cardinal???Confusedhh:
it will be close at the half, like 26-12, then belfry goes crazy and obliterates schs..final, 48-12
wymtsports96 Wrote:If the Pirates come to play (which I'm sure they will) especially since all these SC boys have been talking smack to them lately they will pull out the win and there will be no way that SC can stop them, it is going to be a good game to watch, it's just too bad its being played at SC. That will more than likely make a difference.
Belfry-21
SC-14

If you think SC is the only one talking smack you are sadly mistaken. you can look at their myspace accounts and see alot of smack being talked by belfry's players.
I thnk if SC comes ready to play and fired up they can win this one. If not youll see belfry run all over them. And ill take SC's back feild over Belfry's anyday. Belfry might be a little faster but SC is alot stronger.
Midee1 Wrote:# Name GP ATT COMP INT NET TD
#5 Andrew Elkins. 5 32 19 0 338 4

This is the only information on the KHSAA website.

That's a really good completion percentage for a QB in this system.

Andrew has shown vast improvement every game this year, and when it is all said and done he will go down as one of the best QBs in belfry history.
Old Timer Wrote:If they had true pride in their school and their team they would wear their own schools shirts. Ashamed to be a Cardinal???Confusedhh:

No we wear sheldon clark stuff as well. We just think its funny to wear other schools shirts and such. I don't really see a big deal
Mr. Right Wrote:That's a really good completion percentage for a QB in this system.

Andrew has shown vast improvement every game this year, and when it is all said and done he will go down as one of the best QBs in belfry history.

I totally agree, he really does give Haywood more options with his play calling. Go Bucs! Lets go to inez and take care of business!
I'm taking Belfry in a very close one. I don't see this one being a blow out. Belfry 28-22.:Thumbs:
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next