Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015-18 Football Alignment
William Muney Wrote:Atleast Berea is close to I-75. Last alignment Bell was in the West. I am just glad whoever was in charge of 3A this time atleast looked at a map.

BTW that sucks for Berea. I am sure they will appeal the placement.

They should put Mayfield in the east.......
Pulp Fiction Wrote:They should put Mayfield in the east.......

Yea that would be about the same.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:They should put Mayfield in the east.......

west would be playing for second place. :Second:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The Berea mess up will change.
Im with you flyer, and its been noticed on several different websites.

The KHSAA will correct that one, im almost 100% sure.
Remember, this is just a draft.

Hope you're right!
steelcurtain Wrote:FF. Yes they did! I saw where coach clark was upset to. Why is he mad?

Well it's not that bad, I really wouldn't want to go to Shelby but it's not that bad if a drive.
If Fairview does not recover Raceland should win their region 2 out of 3 years. They have an easy path to regional final.
Why would Raceland only win it 2 out of 3 years? Raceland should win that region every year in that set up, nobody even close to competing with them. Second best is prob Paintsville.
The part about 2-A is you have nine and only nine WKY teams. You could almost make a case for Clinton -- doubtful -- but would you force their travel to shoot through the roof in the sake of two five-team WKY districts? I'd hope not.

Then you have the Louisville district. Three Louisville teams ... and Washington County. That will be a fun trek to Springfield for two Louisville teams every other year (and the other team goes the opposite year). You can't stick a fifth team in that district, either.

While the math works ... geography does not for the 7-5, 1-4 setup in 2-A.
GoHerd_22 Wrote:Why would Raceland only win it 2 out of 3 years? Raceland should win that region every year in that set up, nobody even close to competing with them. Second best is prob Paintsville.

Meant to say semi finals.