Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 47 Knox Central 44
panther nation Wrote:64SUR I'm going to Vegas Monday what number or color should I play on the roulette wheel??? You pick them I'll play them!

never been to vegas but orange would be my color.and 13 would be my number williamsburg won by 3 you pick knox by 10 do the math :blondetea
Clay beats Williamsburg by 15 or more with Knox out sure make the road a lot easier for clay
Wow....a lot of us ate crow for supper last night. Congrats Burg on a great win. You never quit! Good luck with Clay County. I'd love to see you knock them off as well.

KC, I picked you by 18 last night and you simply choked. Why in the world did you not work the ball inside to Marsee? Nobody from Williamsburg can play down low. I don't understand it.
BrokenArrow Wrote:If guys want to talk stat I've got some for you. I've heard chip has got less shots all year, is that true yes. A whopping 1.6 a game less. Free throws are 1.1 less. So its no big dramatic # like some people make it out to be. He is a 45% field goal shooter. And has been around that # for his career. When he gets hot he's as good as anyone and I like his game because he rarely plays out of control. I will agree that this team goes as chip goes, but I Dont think that means as chip scores. He has a very good team around this year and if him and the other boys commit to playing team ball( like tonight) they are very very dangerous:Thumbs:

18ppg to 16ppg could be that 1 basket. The team last year also had 6 losses at this time not 8. This team goes as Chip does and I agree that means in all aspects. Maybe they're a better team with everything equaled out. I'm fine with that, as long as Rupp is on their minds. The boys seem like they have finally locked in and that's what it takes. They're having fun.
As for this particular game, I said Williamsburg was more than welcome to beat Knox if they wanted to.